Korean anime

>korean anime

youtu.be/xZYNNogw9jg

Why koreans always steal all kinds of Japanese culture and technology? They're even trying to copy our glorious and superior anime culture. (and failed, of course.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmru0W29ijs
youtube.com/watch?v=XJGnCFJkNX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=nmru0W29ijs

r8 out of 10

Wait, so korea copied anime and making it better looking?

japan btfo

The collective stalker was standing in front of the convenience store and said he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and the car was parked on there. There was no escaping form the collective stalking.

that "ng" sound makes asian languages sound so fucking submissive i just realized.

guess Japanese was destined to be superior.

sorry ching chongers. Nipponkoku is superior.

WTF I LOVE KOREA NOW
Why can't japan draw this good?

It is obvious that neighboring tribes are influenced by great civilization.
Like Rome which grew under the influence of Greece.
Like the Briton which grew under the rule of France.

>fucking
>ing
>ng

English is inferior to Japanese.

Based Japan.

When I was driving my car on 7/5/14 on route2 a man was standing on the pavement and he was the collective stalker and told me he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and my thought was monitored by the government. There was no way of escaping from the collective stalking

You're just mad that if they actually make better anime you'll go out of the anime business :^)

looks like the same weebtrash. noone cares which is jap or gook. arr look the same moeshit garbage. all the moecrap deserves to bomb

>lithuania
I thought Russia already annexed them.

Shut up, they made good anime and now you guys are butthurt. Look it's good drawn.

this is better animated than any of the moeshit I saw this season.

you know what i meant chink.

Japanese also has 'ng' sounds but they are far less annoying than e.g. the korean.

look at 4:00 ish of op.
it is like 'yeoung' compressed into one gross sissy sounding 'ng'

you literally make room for a penis in your mouth when you make that sound.

ait, autismo out

Is this some new meme on 2ch or some shit?

POO

Have some Malaysian 3D anime. Even got OP and shit. This is the second season.

>Better animation
>Not 異世界 crap
Wtf I love Korea now!

English teacher please, all your time dedicated to learning chingchong will go to waste when your japanese anime will be out-competed.

LOOOOOO

Shit forgot link.
youtube.com/watch?v=XJGnCFJkNX4

how does it feel that the chinese anime movie "big fish and begonia" was better animated than most of what you've been producing the last years?

I got back home from the supermarket on 5/8/14 there was a man standing in front of my house and he wore a black suit and said through radio wave that he is a member of collective stalking comittee and he left there and I entered my house. there was a little piece of paper and the man said it was put by him through radio wave.

Doesn't look like anime, more like 3d cartoon.
Is this popular in malaysia?

who cares
many Japanese animes are made in various Asian studios including Korea

If something like RWBY can be called an anime, this can also be called an anime. More popular in Indonesia for some weird reason.

>kimchi warrior
fuck, I forgot this.

LOO

Thunderbolt fantasy is the anime of the decade.

noone cares bout moetrash which can only survive by milking the beta losers. this korean one mustve gone through it but noone seems to have paid for it after all. its a natural consequence they couldnt pull off the business model. rather, im curious, why'd they think this could get a success.

its what it is, its universally garbage.

RWBY is quite good anime

are these real dolls?

stop posting spacejin

But RWBY is shit my jap user.

>anime
Literally no one fucking cares

Japan please, make good anime again and stop drawing badly.

>japanese anime
>out-competed
never unless china abolish SARFT(censorship agency)

Koreans do 70% of the animation in your animes.

shut up you faggot.
You probably know more pixiv artists than I do.

you get me wrong. all im talking about is moeshits are all garbage. this is the quite average moetrash which has zero originality. its all trash, a fucking carbon copy of another japanese one, arr look the same, thats all.

He does, he is the futadane :3

I am talking about animation. I want good story and good drawing, japan do it again!

>noone cares bout moetrash which can only survive by milking the beta losers
you've just described over half of every anime japan has produced.
when you've made something that didn't involve some pervert joke or scene, gravity defying boobs, some girl-on-girl scene without one of them blushing heavily, then you can complain other's are doing it as well.

Never.

Asanagi is the greatest Japanese artist of all time.

Those who disagree are literally faggot, so don't mind them.

Well Japan is in decline. I think we might see in near future half of the anime being in Korean. It is not like those incompetent japs did anything good in last 10 years.

Japanese sounds objectively better than Korean though.

I told to police that I was getting the radio wave attack but the policeman named Kato made me out. And on my way home a man wearing suit was standing on the road and stared at me and when I walked by the man the man said he is a member of collective stalking committee and he was hired by kato through micro wave. And I saw the tree planted in the park and there was a woman and she was a member of collective stalking comittee. She said the government is trying to get the secret from my memory.

He isn't. Imizu is.

Koreans also draw manga that looks exactly like manga but they call them manwha or something like that.

get a load of this faggot.

2hu is much more awesome than your gaping ass black hole.

Of course I do
And they all suck

fuck off

why though?
Do you dream of getting your testicles crushed?

t. under control by jews

Why would a faggot disagree, when asanagi draws hot gay stuff too?

It's alright you'll see the light one day.

manwha is a very generic term for cartoon. Disney movies are called manwha as well.

>"muh jews control anime :D :D :D"

If fucking jews control everything then why is israel such a shit country?

>fuck off
NEJ, DU ÄR INTE DEN SOM BESTÄMMER HÄR

That's my -a thinking man's- line.

see pic

jo jeg gor

This won't change a bit both Japan or Korean made anime. It's always the male audience as their main target. We'll also see the same pattern too. OP posted a harem mixed action anime and it also contains a bit of fan service.

They never learn do they ? I believe that's called the Dunning Kruger effect.

Japan stronk.

this

Israel is a great country.

please don't change...

>Israel is a great country.

Don't be so salty Takeshi, you're always welcome to visit.

Buy some Dead Sea products along the way.

>opinion of /carib/
Wait a minute now

Holy shit this hurt my brain. Japanese sounds retarded, but at least you can understand the intonation.

暇な奴だな。

you literally make room for a penis in your mouth any time make a drawn out sound

W-Korea and Jaban are the same country

>>Not 異世界 crapWtf I love Korea now!
Its concept is similar to 異世界 crap.

Are you Korean?

:3

This video just shows you how easy it is to shit out an average b-rate anime desu.

you make room for a dick everytime you pass by a muzzie
STOP SHILLING

This thread is a Korean advertisement desu.

you have autism if you can't tell the difference

arr rook same

I can't keep watching this, cringe af.
Weeaboos should be gassed.

I worry that most action was only horizontal scrolling.

Because most of your anime studios produce at least partially in Korea. So now they have the technology and can create anime themselves.
Like every other industry they have (Samsung, Kia, etc.) and like other countries (China with smartphones and other appliances, etc.).

No one man, you're crazy. Everything feels solid and clunky. Just look at the mouth and movement animation. With that said:

Chinese Anime > Japanese Anime > K*rean anime

Looks like the same shit but with better art

>Chinese Anime > Japanese Anime
I think this comparison is unfair.

French Anime>Powergap>Nickelodeon>weebtrash from asia

theres piracy easily wrecks the business.
korea cat still grow out of it.

Can't disagree with that. France makes some great shit.

All Internet begger are garbage.