How to irritate Americans with one sentence?

How to irritate Americans with one sentence?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032680/Undercover-footage-reveals-no-zones-women-France-s-majority-Muslim-suburbs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guys who earn less than you and more poorly educated ejected Trump

Be american and get shot.

I don't get the german one.

presumably the German prime minister serves the good of America rather than the good of the German people

like this "American gun laws are stupid"

Your president is best for us

uneducated people shouldn't be allowed to earn more than the median income and a second language should be mandatory for anyone studying university

You can't, we're unbanterable. The best you can hope for is shooting spitballs with the other loser countries from the back of the class

"you don't need guns to defend yourself and law enforcers should have the sole right to use them"

law enforcement doesn't even need guns

Case in point

presumably there is no German prime minister

>40% White

>Ejected Trump

this.

Unbanterable means everything irritates you.

40% white? Who said we're 30% white? I don't even see why we'd need to be 20% white.

>20%

clearly overestimating it though

You can't say much better Malick

Shart in the mart?

Americans didn't win 'nam.

Russia was the reason the Nazis fell in WWII.

Both true

scuse me can't hear you through your veil

the US constitution is retarded and the fact that it's treated as some sort of holy document is the reason why the US still has some archaic nonsense such as the right to bear arms and the electoral college.

Le pot meet kettle maymay

Sorry, I don't speak to EU states

Americans suck at sport, that's why they have to invent their own.

it is forbidden here what are you talking about you stupid cunt
>American education

true

sorry I don't speak to country whose elected a muslim mayor in their fucking capital city

I am not irritated btw

Get over yourself

We leave all of our refugees and unwanted immigrants with you. You're like a dump for the rest of Europe.

At least we don't have a sharia police patrolling in the streets of our main cities

You tell them that they can't handle banter

your mother is fat

The Earth is round.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032680/Undercover-footage-reveals-no-zones-women-France-s-majority-Muslim-suburbs.html

At least we have no tolerance trucks

MEANIES!!!

By telling them that the'yre not the most free country

Why do you even bother paying taxes then ?

Thing is, we mostly have immigrants from Maghreb and North Africa, so it'll be very easy to deport them back to their shitholes. Good luck to get rid of Indians, Pakistanis and other Middle East fuckers, pajeet

60% and non-whites have higher fertility

'Freedom' is literally a buzzword in America that politicians and the media use to justify actions or to appeal to the people's sense of nationalistic pride. Try and ask them to explain what this magical super 'freedom' of theirs is or does and you'll get nothing but incoherent wordplay and facts that apply to pretty much all civilized countries. Yet mocking this single word will drive even the most sophisticated American into a furious frenzy defending their "Freedoms" and the "American way". It's almost like a religion of sorts where critique or common sense is seen as blasphemy.

So I can use the hospital

I'm sure it's been so easy to get rid of the hordes so far.

that's more than one sentence

Germany doesn't have a prime minister.

You gave most of them citizenship. How exactly are you planning to deport french nationals ?

Easy.
>they don't speak French
>they are jobless and abusing of our social system
>they are criminals or went in prison, even once, enough to go back
>they are muslims (next step)

>Be Murican
>Yell "muh freedoms"
>Elect a wannabe dictator

He is literally absolutely BUTTBLASTED by his own President, you can't make this shit up

But still French nationals. Nice one.

Yeah because I'm sure Maghreb countries will willingly accept french citizen.

Severely underrated post here

They just have some papers we can remove pretty easily with a law or two. They aren't French at all. They will go back, no need to worry about it.

Are you saying that to me. Or are you trying to convince yourself.

Just trying to show you the difference between our immigrants and yours. Yours are here to stay, ours can go back very quickly and easily.

your democratically elected president's approval rating has been at 4%, literally a whole nation of buttblasted traitors.

Of course they can.

wait who is François Hollande again

Fake article. Try again Pierre.

I don't think you understand.

Even if this was possible on the french side, what makes you think Algeria, Morrocco etc... will accept to take them back ?

By the way this graphic is stupid. Hollande always had a very low amount of popularity since 2013 and his controversial taxes, and he managed to gain some points when the terror attacks happened because he reacted quite nicely and had decent speeches to the nation.

There is literally no causality between islamic attacks and his decrease of popularity tbqh

>wasting a baguette like that

:^)
Thanks, I made it myself

When I was driving my car on 7/5/14 on route2 a man was standing on the pavement and he was the collective stalker and told me he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and my thought was monitored by the government. There was no way of escaping from the collective stalking

Who cares? Many of them already spend months over here during the year, they'll just have to stay permanently. We might pay some $ to convince them to take them back. But I know they're very happy to send them their riffraffs and less enthusiastic to take them back, but this isn't much of a problem

About the niggers it will be even easier as African states can accept pretty much everything for a bit of money

can somebody explain the image?
i dont get it

I agree, we have way too many of them.

California is wonderful

>the US constitution is retarded and the fact that it's treated as some sort of holy document is the reason why the US still has some archaic nonsense such as the right to bear arms
>Constitution
>right to bear arms
That's not part of the Constitution. In fact it could be repealed based on the Constitution.

Just fucking execute em

Maybe it was stale.

That does rustle my jimmies
This probably does even more. I mean, he's literally suggesting constitutional amendments are not part of the constitution.

I'm like 8/10 upset right now.

"America refers to the two continents not your fucking country United Statesian"

Used to irritate me but now international banter doesn't really affect me anymo-

REEEEEEEEEE

>this isn't much of a problem

>About the niggers it will be even easier as African states can accept pretty much everything for a bit of money

Re-admission agreements are usually painful to obtain, even when you offer money. You also forget that a lot of them don't have double citizenship anymore and could not even be included in the agreement.

Nothing is simple when it comes to deportation.

Praying for this everyday my dude

When do Right Wing Death Squads become real?

Learning a secondary language IS mandatory for most university degree programmes in the US. Maybe not bein fluent, sure, they usually require at least two years of learning a second language

In France? Heh we're far from it

"Abortion should be legal"
"Guns kill people"
*don't tip*
"Lo siento, no entiendo ingles"

I live in the deep rural American south and the way I see it is yeah maybe we're extreme with our gun stuff but it's not changing any time soon so would you rather be armed in a heavily armed society or unarmed? I can politically disagree with gun ownership but I'm still probably going to buy a gun for home defence because a burglar could have a gun (which was only made possible by our lax gun laws)

It's a strang feedback loop but it makes sense in my mind. If everyone has one I might as well have one too

I hate abortions. What happened to responsibility for your actions.

Are you pro-life even in cases of rape?

The Founding Fathers were traitors and should have never rebelled against the crown.

says the br*zilian

What's the big deal about circumcision? Men cum too quickly as it is, losing a bit of sensitivity to help you last longer is a good thing.

That'll work on few Americans. But it will work really well on them.

Good job, I'm kind of annoyed. The rest of you should try harder.

>try to banter USA

>Euros start fighting with each other

Pottery.

The US is not a real country. It's just an international clusterfuck with archaic ideals. "Rednecks", the most Murican of all Muricans, the most conservative pro-Western white nationalist low income hillbillies, are the ones that are stereotyped as being sister-fuckers. Pro-American = pro-incest

>I'm trying REALLY hard

You cannot insult an American when we have the God Emperor.

I'm sorry please don't shoot me

Have a (you) good sir

You're neither the land of the free NOR home of the bah-rave.

>Why don't Americans ban guns?
Works everytime.

Fuck Drumpf

#ImWithHer