PutinTV told me

>Europe is suffering from Russian Food Embargo

How true is that? Are you really suffering?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2016/dec/26/supermarkets-fly-emergency-salad-from-us-spanish-floods
thefiftybest.com/food/best_cheese/
oxfam.org/en/pressroom/pressreleases/2014-01-15/dutch-beat-french-and-swiss-top-oxfams-new-global-food-table
youtube.com/watch?v=DAOVuSuQ4Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=7M1_6ApfdMg
youtube.com/watch?v=froRs3_jDTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes life is truly suffering.
I really miss a nice russian wine or cheese in the evenings.

they are suffering due floods and other bad weather in southern europe

theguardian.com/business/2016/dec/26/supermarkets-fly-emergency-salad-from-us-spanish-floods

I don't think so, I think there were less Russians visiting our seaside, so that's bad for us.
PS, the sanctions against russia are either against politicians or against Crimea. Not Russia in general.

tfw no skeletal russianfu :(

kinda
our fruit isnt really sold so its bought by europmonies andthen sitributed in our schools
so its not bad

in the first months, we had a huge surplus of food, so farmers lost quite a lot on this overflow. afterwards, however, we found other customers.
so no, we aren't really suffering.

russia exported food to europe? damn, we hear something new every day.

desu I doubt I ever ate anything that was made in Russia

You can buy all kind of Russian products in Russian stores like Mixmarkt here.

I thought we only embargp money transfers and your oil and you were the one putting the food embargo on our food.

Im starving :D

there's a Russian food embargo? since when?

Our farmers, mostly small family businesses lose about $100k every 8 days, all because Mutti and the Kenyan Nigger

I can barter some Rossiyskiy cheese and Isabella wine if you give me some english cheese

The food embargo is against the EU dumbfucks

a few companies are suffering because they exported to russia
but its fucked anyway with the chickenpox

LEL you don't even know what's it all about

You should read my post you dumbfuck.

>PS, the sanctions against russia are either against politicians or against Crimea. Not Russia in general.
Yeah but then their government thought banning European food imports would be a good response. They even destroyed a whole bunch of cheese.

not a very good measure to ask 4chin neet autists from western world who dont even leave their basement

Just eat more superior Finnish cheese.

It was a good response.
EU applies pressure to politicians because Russians would never do it.
Russia applied pressure to EUropeans expecting them to pressure politicians, because EU has functional democracy.

You'd probably be disgusted to find out how much we subsidize our farms. Milk is like 5 dollars less a gallon than it should cost.

>Rossiyskiy cheese
Serious question. Why is it your dairies seem incapable of making good cheese?

>coming from a burger
pottery. seriously though I think they're getting better with the embargo in place: producing favourites domestically now etc.

People are poor and cheese requaires a lot of time to make it. Nobody gonna do it because the government can lift sanctions at any moment and nobody will buy their shitty cheese with palm oil.

>EU has functional democracy.
This meme really needs to end.

Fuck off retard.

Yes, none of our cheeses are good. They are all Kraft single cheese product and government cheese wheels.

thefiftybest.com/food/best_cheese/

Makes sense. What about the wealthier Russians in Moscow and SPB? Are they just buying black market foods?

you need to end

Shut up Tom. Rossiyskiy cheese is god tier.

>muh microcheeseries
seriously I love american food as a general rule, but most of your cheese is pretty grim to the european palette. sorry, but it's true.

The EU parlament has no deciding power.

I heard you can easily buy it in spb. Don't know about moscow. I eat cheese a lot so I buy it metro.cc. There is a pretty expansive brand from spb that is basically a rebranded cheese directly from Finland

I'm from New England so I've always been able to get decent cheeses (we've been making cheddar since Anglos got off ships here). However, I eat a lot of Swiss Gruyère and Dutch Gouda. We also used to make good ciders (Our orchards are basically cider orchards) and luckily that's returning.

>EU has functional democracy.
how is a non-oversightighted, unelected, no-end-of-terms bureaucratic monstrosity democratic?

I wasn't talking about EU as a democracy, but EU states as democracies.

Hear this every time I've seen farms in yankland being mentioned but you lads provide less support than a lot of other countries

We don't have pluralism here in Germany.
Pluralism is a basic value of a democracy.

I don't know how it is in Bulgaria but Germany clearly is a disfunctional democracy.

When in Murka get european cheeses (unless you are a pleb who cannot afford it).

That's good. I figured there was a way Russians were getting around it since Russians on Sup Forums always say how horrible their domestic cheeses are. I've also heard the Balkans make some decent cheeses.

Well yeah I guess you're right based on what I hear about the French farmers.

You have AFD and die Linke, if people wanted they could vote for those.
Germans having a big bias for center is not a problem with democracy, people don't want change when they have it good.
Germany has had it good for a long time.

>good cheese

It's not only cheese. All Russian food (I mean all, no exceptions, even fucking bread) has very low quality and for the last 3 years it has become even worse.

>why

Lack of competence and experience in making it, lack of appropriate equipment and raw materials, lack of competition with other producers.

>Russian Food Embargo
Is that a thing that exists?

When Russia boycotted our food exports we suddenly had an abundance of food.
Since then you can buy all kinds of mixed fruit snacks in the Netherlands for cheap. Which is great and healthy.

For the rest I don't thing we really noticed anything.
Shell has stopped with certain oil investments and is now investing in with hydrogen fuels for cars.

Can't say much about it. I tried it once 3 years ago it was quite tasty but can't buy it now so.

Did a Google, bit old now but I doubt it's changed much
>tfw data from 2012 is now starting to become out of date
aaaahh

;_;

yes I had to eat my pet hamster yesterday please Putin have mercy

Well, we won't be starving.

Thanks Russia. We now have the most healthy food in the world.

oxfam.org/en/pressroom/pressreleases/2014-01-15/dutch-beat-french-and-swiss-top-oxfams-new-global-food-table

where the fuck do you manage to find the room to grow those vegetables? i can get the meat/cheese because of the cows everywhere, but still.

Our producers complained a bit, but it's nothing drastic. New markets are opening elsewhere, especially China. No one went bankrupt, and no one is suffering.

HELP THE ROBOTS ARE TAKING OVER

Almost 60% of our clay is actually farmland.

efficiency, why else do you think most US and canadian mega farms are ran bu Dutchmen? If land is scarce, you git real gud at squeezing every guilder out of a square meter.

AfD is completly silenced right now in media.
Just as the Linke.

And when AfD is mentioned that only as neo-nazis.

Fake-news and Name-calling dominate our jornalism.

There is no alternative media here. We don't have pluralism. There is no way for many people to inform them proparly.

I heard you like Tulips, so I ordered to robots to build some Tulips.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAOVuSuQ4Ro

i had to sell my liver to buy food russia please unembargo :((

The largest artificial Island in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=7M1_6ApfdMg

Why?
Thats mediocre cheese
Surely it could be eaten with stale bread

1. They have actually settled 95% of Netherland, so if you want farmland, its there

2. Its good soil, so you can grow a lot of things

3. Meanwhile Canada, Norway, Sweden and a whole bunch of others could do the same, but they don't, because nobody wants to settle the land to run megafarms.

>sell tons of apples in Russia
>Putin puts an embargo on our apples
>turn apples into cider
>there's no embargo on cider
>make more monies than before

bolan can into capitalism

bravo bolan

Between Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht you have.... endless grass fields for cows.

youtube.com/watch?v=froRs3_jDTQ

wtf russia why you make me cry with this heavenly music ;_____;
youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE

Whe llifes gives apples, make cider.
:-DDD

>He doesn't plant cheese trees

Seriously though, didn't some of your politicians get pissed and say that the food already in the country could have been given to the poor instead of destroyed?

wtf I love Poland now

You don't really see it on the video, but whatever. The asshole should look left and right.

Devilish

GIVE ME A QT SPOOKY SKELLINGTON RUSSIAN GF NOW.

>PutinTV told me
pls source

didn't see it

Finland is loaded with excess dairy products because we can't sell them to Russia.

Also, Russians are smuggling Finnish groceries accross the border.

Actually food imports got cheaper because of Russia.

Many russians and ukrainians are trying to get moldovan citizenship in order to come here and either stay here or go to Europe.

Thank you Putler.

Up to 2.4 million Europeans may lose their jobs due to the Russian sanctions, because their work is in some way dependent on the trade between Russia and the EU. This would lead to a loss of 100 million € for our economy.

Sucking the economy dick must really end.
The ecomony resolves around a society not the society around a economy.

We use tools, don't serve them.

We all agree that Havarti and Gouda are the Elder God Tier of cheese, right?

There are actually many kinds of gouda cheese. In the Netherlands people also always check the fat percentage and age.

But different cheeses have a different role in the kitchen. Gouda cheeses are great because they can fulfil many roles. But that doesn't mean it should be used exclusively.

>Many russians and ukrainians are trying to get moldovan citizenship in order to come here and either stay here or go to Europe.
Autism

>Many russians and ukrainians are trying to get moldovan citizenship

You are just poorfag.

>They even destroyed a whole bunch of cheese
Oh no, they shouldn't, they dared to put their hands on the cheese, motherfuckers it's time to destroy this commie country.

First they came for the fruits, and I did not speak out. Because I do not like fruits.
Then they came for the wine, and I did not speak out. Because I do not like wine.
Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out. Because fuck jews.
Then they came for the cheese. And there was no one to stop me wrecking their arses to oblivion.

they did ofcourse
well then others told smthng like what to do, that's a procedure

>Many russians and ukrainians are trying to get moldovan citizenship in order to come here and either stay here or go to Europe
can believe you without this "or", it's just to go to europe

Our Mandarine and Milk priducers are butthurt, that's all I know.
Media isn't really going to report on bad anything tho since we are NATO.

Without a functioning economy the sedation of Europe through excess wealth could not be uphold, which would have terrible consequences for the status quo.

>the sedation of Europe through excess wealth
Eloborate what this is please.

Bread and circuses, basically. The average Western European is preoccupied with consumer culture and has no existential threat, as a result they don't have any incentive to react to things like mass immigration, slow breakdown of the social contract etc. They live in a bubble which keeps the whole ship afloat. What if your average middle class European would have to compete for resources with masses of immigrants all of a sudden?

You shouldn't base you views on wild assumptions.

It's not an assumption, it's pretty basic knowledge that your actions and general outlook on life change depending on whether your biggest problem is getting some food on the table or having the newest iPhone. do you think Hitler would have gotten into power of the entire German middle class hadn't been wiped out over night?

underrated post

>Americans in charge of reading

What do they do with the bulbs afterwards?

Don't believe that our country is based on teenagers.

Majority of our voting population is 50+.
Show me them going for the Iphone.

Oh no, what will we do without the products of russian agriculture?

becouse this photo is propaganda. HUUR DUUUR WEARESTRONK
Reaaly - all people whos destroy that cheese...stolen piece of cheese for themself.