Are you for or against Turkey's EU membership ?

Are you for or against Turkey's EU membership ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPH9iKpM-fk
ft.com/content/0bbc026a-ea12-11e6-967b-c88452263daf
fxstreet.com/news/eurozone-growth-surges-in-february-composite-pmi-highest-since-2011-ing-201702211026
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for

lol no. the best european is dead european

Your country is a shithole

They're slowly becoming a dictatorship. At least Eastern European countries like Romania and Poland waited a few years before they started becoming despotic again.

Even erdogan is against Turkey's EU membership just after coup attempt.

So is France, mate

Turkish immigrant detected

We have somalis, arabs and afghans but not that many turks. And the poster is correct, just accept the truth Francois.

I was unironically pro-Erdogan before he started putting everybody in prison. Sad!

nuke them

BULLSHIT

Inviting half the balkans was already a step too far. Turkey will never join the EU.

against.
we already have far too much roaches here. plus the fact most are completely delusional about erdogan being a class A dickdator

for

against.
I hope we will tear economic ties with europeans in near future. I would rather suck Erdogans cock than being a german puppet state
hopefully frexit will follow :^)

Frexit ? What a joke

For
Only because it would be hilarious, we dont have much to lose anyway tbqh

I just want the world in flames. This is why i supported brexit and trump. The age of civilization will end soon. Kek wills it.

turkey is not europe, remove kebab. we should invite serbia, tough

He is right, I almost never met a Turk in here other than myself. They have much more cancerous immigrants, but nowhere near French levels.

really edgy Serkan.

apart from edgy memes i believe that EU is authoritarian new HRE. There is no place for us in it.

In the sense that the EU is neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire?

>EU is authoritarian
>t. Turkey

Yeah sure why not.
I'm using the "European Economic Community"
>European
Has membership process Turkey(country with only 3% clay) and Georgia(0% european clay)
>Economic
EU is an absolute sinister plan for germany to seize economy of less industrious countries. Because of general principle of trade germany can make ridiculous amount of exports to euzone countries while not damaging their currency because of general principle. This is why greece, portugal, spain, italy got semi cucked
>Union, Community
There is no extra thing EU adds to european culture. Since european cultures are heavily arrives from Roman and Greek culture EU does not do shit about union community.

Being under rule of my countryman is million times better than being under rule of an european bureaucrat from brussels

80 millions and growing muslims with freedom of movement?

Nope

>Being under rule of my countryman is million times better than being under rule of an european bureaucrat from brussels

yeah, turned out well for every middle eastern autocracy so far :^)

Don't have to care anymore lol

>yeah, turned out well for every middle eastern autocracy so far :^)
Still better than being a christian puppet :^)

Strongly in favour.

trying to destroy europe again, mosley?

is that your only argument you fucking lemming

You can always read the economic problems of eurozone. If we can keep our previous tariffs, currency and domestic and foreign policies i mean why not. But when i look at current europe i only see a dying man.

Saving it actually, Joao.

Is Turkey trying to get closer to China? they play the same diplomatic games with everyone but I haven't heard anything about China, I'm sure they are though

Everything south of Croatia and east of Czechia is not Europe, it's western Asia. :^)

China will grow larger
youtube.com/watch?v=UPH9iKpM-fk

we are.
Even our media leans towards china.Normally we dont give two shits about natural disasters, but good heavens if 4 dudes got crushed under a house during a earthquake in china that will be all over the news.

by fucking us over again? go suck american cock, James.

Actually EU economy is now really good

Faster growth than US, unemployment falling, wages up

Benefits of having an immigrant workforce i see :^)

no

Germany?

ft.com/content/0bbc026a-ea12-11e6-967b-c88452263daf

Stop watching alt right doomsday videos m8

Varoufakis should have incorporated pictures of scowling algerians to get people to listen to his complaints about the eu destroying his country

yes

but Merkel told us Multiculturalism is our strength?

I don't like turkey. their shitty soaps are nowhere near the level of entertainment the mexican ones are, their customs and laws are outdated and contrast with someone who likes fucking, they're historically douchebags, and the name of their country is stupid.
having said that, maybe the EU could have a beneficial influence on them

desu Greece is fucked without forgiving of debt

So he was right...but they really need some serious tax and economic enviroment reforms and stop blaming everybody

Except if you live outside of Eastern Europe, where inequality is rising, where benefits are getting slashed, and where good paying manufactoring jobs got replaced by a job in a supermarket.

But thats your internal problem not EU

And this year growth looks really good so far

fxstreet.com/news/eurozone-growth-surges-in-february-composite-pmi-highest-since-2011-ing-201702211026

No worry, 2017 will be a year of great changes

>But thats your internal problem not EU
Yea but i don't care about anything that doesn't benefit my country. You can have booming leech economy but as long as it doesn't benefit turkey it should be eliminated

So let's eliminate your president then, no ?

>>So let's eliminate your president then, no ?
>Foreign intervention
>Working
Yeah just look at paradises such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya etc.
Because western intervention solves anything

Well than good luck

only for it if they bring this guy back to power

against lol. Is there someone who wants them in anyway.