Tfw making Sweden vs Finland threads

>tfw making Sweden vs Finland threads
You're nothing but pawns, useful tools to make my plans a reality and there's nothing you can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Islamic_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_during_the_Great_Northern_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_intervention_in_the_Thirty_Years'_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a fine opportunity, thank you:

Finland has always been a part of Sweden, East Sweden.

Before the russians took Finland most people spoke swedish, and there was no larger cultural difference than it was in other regions of Sweden.

The finnish "culture" came as a consequence of us losing them and them feeling betrayed by us.

the eternal spic strikes again

Nonono. Sweden was infact founded by finnish king and Finns raided Sweden constantly. Why'd you think vikangs travelled accross Europe? Why, they were fleeing Finns. Later Christian dogs from all around the region crusaded Finns into oblivion and Swedish """ historians""" revisioned vikangz myths and legends to fill the void.

True

At the height only 15% of Finland proper ever spoke swedish. Atleast get your facts straight.

good night.

All nobles and soldiers and people worth anything spoke swedish

G'night

Keep at it

why don't sweden and finland team up to bully norway?

Swedes are fags with no national identity hence they celebrate while their lands and women are being invaded by niggers

>mfw making Japan vs Korea threads

The one and only Club Swagga is about to crank it up at a new swaggalicious location! Swagga bounce your way to Helsinki Club for the hottest night of urban music and quality entertainment in town! The phenomenal DJ Shy Shy from London, UK with the help of DJ X Ray, DJ Nestar and MC Baby Joe will be bringing you the hottest RnB, Hip Hop, Dancehall, Reggaeton, Soca and Afro - all night long.

>No national identity
Haha, keep dreaming country that actually has no national identity

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Islamic_Party
HHAHAAHAHAHAH

Ps. In many cases swedish kingdom did neglect Finnish holdings out of poor financial status and administration. Mostly what comes to mind are the many times Russia occupied Finland. Especially the time we call great hatred between 1700 great northern war. Russians burned down ostrobothnia, wiped 3rd of our population and sold countless people to slavery.

After that sweden didn't even bother sending workforce here to rebuild things and it was left to the local women to do since we were short of capable men. Sweden was so unable to provide anything here to rebuild that we had to do whole cities by ourselves and act on our own by building tar industry, which provided british empire and it's ships with tar.

This is your fabled Swedish empire at it's height, unable to even provide to one of it's biggest parts

G'night indeed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_during_the_Great_Northern_War

>Having this much autonomy
>Muh oppression

OP may feel like his oh so clever but as this thread shows nothing is easier to do than making succesful Finland vs Sweden threads

Well it certainly is better than yours since we aren't having Rinkebys or Malmös yet.

Heh nice one. Kill yourself.

>Slavery
Why are Russians so fucking evil anyway, seems like you should instead be mad at them

Oh maybe because Sweden was supposed to be an capable empire at the time. Instead it goes out it's way and tries to piss of the only country in the world that it doesn't wan't breathing down on it's neck. Also swedish empire was born completely out of luck and extreme opportunism. It was shortlived and couldn't even held out one war against russians without losing almost everything except Finland and few minor counties in Germany.

Swedish history is a fucking joke and people who fantasize about it are the most pathetic larpers i have ever ran into. And no, don't project i don't really care about how shitty our history was, atleast i don't dickride with it and act like a moron on the internet.

It was, so?

German empire only rised because France was left weak after the napoleonic wars for example.

1 century is a decent time to be the dominant power, considering we didn't have many advantages such as population and was dirt poor. We also defended against russia in a war during 1655-1658. This was also impressive whatever your excuse might be

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_intervention_in_the_Thirty_Years'_War

>France was left weak

WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY OLSEN

30 years war was as impressive as it gets from you, and even it was left shortlived when Gustaf went and died in Lützen. After that sweden was left to mostly give financial aid to France.

And yes, german empire was also the same story but atleast they had the punch to almost go with it. Swedish empire was an underpowered chihuahua barking at multiple different angry pitbulls when these angry pitbulls seemed weak in the eyes of this said chihuahua.

The coalition left a very Harsh treaty on you to insure you wouldn't be the dominant power in europé again

The russian army was destroyed after Narva, victory was close and Peter even sent a peace treaty

Swedes are cute little bros and i will help them get rid of mudsims and leftist

Fuck off. The self-destruction of our ancient bloodenemy is a thing to celebrate, not stop.

A world without Swedes is just better.

Aaaaanndd.. then Sweden just fucked up.

But to not derail this thread any more. I'd seriously drop the holier than thou act if i was under the swedish flag since the swedish kingdom was no saint here. Just to sum it up we have Great hatred, long hatred, little hatred, old hatred, and short hatred, these were all times when russians occupied, ravaged, raped and pillaged these lands whilst Swedish kingdom was utterly incapable of doing anything about it. And in many cases it was unable to even help in the rebuilding.

I hope you learnt something and understood why atleast any self aware finn doesn't go well with either russians or Swedes being insufferable assholes. Russians for a reason and Swedes for thinking very highly of themselves and insulting us for no practical reason. History has showed that we have earned our independence and neither of our neighbours couldn't strive for our betterment as good as we do on our own.

G O O D N I G H T

H O W T H E FUCK A G A I N

Not him but how did we fuck up? Our enemies had already torn up two peace treaties in that war alone, if we had signed for peace Russia would've just come back a year later twice as powerful.

It was a worthy gamble, we got much closer to beating them than napoleon and arguably hitler. Though hitler w/proper strategy would've beaten us at it.

We should've marched directly to russia after battle of narva, capture or even kill the survivors of the battle. That way would give us pretty good odds

No, that was napoleon's mistake. The Russians don't care if you burn their cities, you have to destroy their armies.

It was a great plan, done in by the great frost of 1709, excellent russian strategy and shitty performance (by beaten men)

True, we should've capured or killed the remaining russian forces after narva (a large part of the russian army) and then either playing defensively a while or marching towards Peters armies

Then again, maybe losing wasn't so bad. We were able to sit out a lot of horrible wars thanks to nobody taking us seriously again. It's not like we lost anything important.

Perhaps.

The napoleonic wars were the real fuckup though, lost finland and gained "rule" of norway, since the drog didn't finish the war they had extreme autonomy

*frog
Aka our king

bmup

We do. But then it falls apart the next moment.

Because, Traditionally, we bully the Swedes, the Swedes bully the Norwegians and the Norwegians bully us. This is how it has been for generations.

No, its that everyone bullies sweden