Why can't Americans handle banter?

Why can't Americans handle banter?

When an American gets bantered they usually reply with banter. Shitty banter, but banter, nonetheless.

When people spam threads 24/7 about how "I hate le fucking Americans fucking goddamn Americans I fucking hate them," I don't really see how that qualifies as "bantz."

I hate le fucking Americans fucking goddamn Americans I fucking hate them.

9/10 times it's some Sup Forums-tier reply about muslims living in the posters country or about the US military being stronger than theirs.

shitty banter is not handling the banter.
DEBATE ME :^)

muslims school shootings shart mart refugees american college statistics brrrrplrplrrl rrlprr prrpr lprlprfpl

wehayy fatty lmao

I hate le fucking Americans fucking goddamn Americans I fucking hate them.

I hate le fucking Americans fucking goddamn Americans I fucking hate them

this

dude easter lmao

Hahahaahahaha

This isnt true, American posters act like this. Try again Mohammad

>be european
>ban hate speech
Ummm ahahaha???

I hate le fucking Americans fucking goddamn Americans I fucking hate them!

you forgot about meme hdi graph where almost every state has hdi about 1k but few states have very low hdi to show that's why america is not on the first place

>"I hate le fucking Americans fucking goddamn Americans I fucking hate them,"
kek, calm down Pedro

oh, guess I did

kekk

Don't think Japan understand this thread, can't even pronounce banter, probably thinks it's edible

America is a land of blunt action, lads. Observe.

t. k-poop edition or such

dont be so salty dude. i dunno why you already get triggered but im one of those posters who can handle bantz in english

During the time that most Europeans are on, most Americans are at work, school, or sleeping.

The Americans that Europeans typically interact with in the mornings are our NEETs and burnouts, so you're basically getting the weakest stupidest crop of Americans to push around and inflate your egos. If you browse Sup Forums later in the evening, the banter from Americans is much stronger.

Chatting shit about Americans in the morning is as much "banter" as talking shit on somebody when they're not even there.

arent you that guy who posted chink faces in a row against the germ chink "t. dogfag" poster. that thread was so autistic but one of the funniest threads ive ever seen. some bong flags really easily get triggered all of a sudden. they all are alike. i dunno if the k-pop edition former /brit/ now /cp/ op and that chink face posters are the same guy but they all get mad fucking fast. also some other bongs go batshit fucking fast too over brexshit bait. i sometimes get hate from them due to it.

quads

1783 worst year of my life.

>come back to this thread
>15 replies
OBSESSED

India is worse