Why are French people so repulsive and unhygienic?

>in Paris they encourage public pissing by installing plastic boxes with plants in them

So instead of educating people or building more public toilets, they're just gonna do this instead. Very refined, 10/10 India is green with envy.

DESIGNATED PISSING STREETS

Why are you so resentful hungaboy ?

As a filthy and disgusting hungarian rat you shouldn't even have the right to prononce the word "French"

>france
>first world

Not as long as you keep pissing out on the street in public you're not

Hungary is based

Francecucks mad because truth is being told

I get that you are not able to grasp that we are actually so evolved that we managed to fuse urinal urges, comfiness, hygiene and cute flowers together.
But why bother us with that?

Seriously what is this

STOP FAKE NEWS you stupid hungaboy !

Live in Paris and never seen that.

Eeeew, don't you frogs have to shower or something

>comfiness
sure, if you define comfiness as peeing in a plant pot while on public property. even your squat toilets are better than this.

>German talks about being a cuck
kek

I can't believe it
My image of France is ruined...

This summer, I will go to Hungary instead.

very true

These were installed so women can easily identify bbc to cuck hubby with.

>all those French flags
>not a single explanation

>green with envy

We have this expression too

I don't get the laughs. You have never pissed outside of cabin? Those are just normal urinals that aren't for betas. Better than fags pissing on walls like here in Poland.

we don't know what the fuck is this shit so we don't know what to say

How do you explain the ramblings of someone who doesn't understand that public toilets cost money because they actually are cleaned multiple times a day , and that urinals like this one are designed for poor dirty gypsies like op to piss in instead of the ground?

When i went to france every morning there was a little street cleaning vehicle which washes all the piss away - every morning

I wasnt even in paris either. And i thought our drunks were bad, you guys piss and shit all over the streets sober. Olive skinned continental niggers.

First time I hear of this
I assume it's another revolutionary idea parisians have found to live up to the green hype and waste public money
They'll stay for a few months, get vandalized sooner or later and nobody will ever hear about them again because the next fad will be the new top notch dog shit-powered bike

Don't judge a country for a city for a single degenerate thing you found.

Also no capitals represented their country ever in the 21th century. Don't think there are proper French manners, culture, or people in Paris. And this works as well for London, Berlin or Madrid.

So stop being like that, come on, if I found some disgusting thing in Hungary, I wouldn't say all Hungarians are disgusting. That would be incredibly dumb

>dog shit powered bike

soon france will have fart-powered flying cars