What is an interesting fact about your country's leader?

What is an interesting fact about your country's leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raMcjHKKJCk
youtube.com/watch?v=q6TQ7L4BDec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Le manlet

Merkel is retarded and still a virgin (blowing Obama doesn't count)

Also post relevant pics to make the thread more fun.

Hollande is a shut-in autist with zero friends
he called himself "the ghost of the Élisée (the presidential palace)" when he was talking to somebody
I feel bad for him

You know what's interesting about Denmark? They were a member of the loose confederation of German states called the Holy Roman Empire.

Now why exactly would Denmark belong to such an overly German "union" of states?

Like many other women of her age, she joined the Auxiliary Territorial Service and became a lorry mechanic during the Second World War
Apparently she still worked on her own Land Rovers up until she got quite old

her majesty the queen ?

Haven't anyone more than me thought that Löfven looks like a potato?

yep

Yes

what a nice woman

People say he pariticipates on satanic cults but i think it's just bs.

god bless her

Chelsea Clinton married a Jew too.
America will be ruled by a Jewnglo breed this century.

She drove some Saudi Arabian Prince around

>Abdullah had been invited up to Balmoral, for lunch with the Queen. Following his brother King Fahd's stroke in 1995, Abdullah was already the de facto ruler of Saudi Arabia. After lunch, the Queen had asked her royal guest whether he would like a tour of the estate. Prompted by his Foreign Minister, the urbane Prince Saud, an initially hesitant Abdullah agreed. The royal Land Rovers were drawn up in front of the castle. As instructed, the Crown Prince climbed into the front seat of the front Land Rover, with his interpreter in the seat behind. To his surprise, the Queen climbed into the driving seat, turned the ignition and drove off. Women are not - yet - allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia, and Abdullah was not used to being driven by a woman, let alone a queen. His nervousness only increased as the Queen, an Army driver in wartime, accelerated the Land Rover along the narrow Scottish estate roads, talking all the time. Through his interpreter, the Crown Prince implored the Queen to slow down and concentrate on the road ahead.

My President think all the countries in the world can fit into Africa

I should file that one away under "things that trigger Sup Forums"

Also, I didn't realize that his mother was Scottish.

Isn't the queen just a public figure?

My "President" has 4 wives, ~20 children, has likely raped a woman and has over the course of his career been charged with ~783 corruption charges from which he got off scot-free due to his political party having a virtual outright majority for over 22 years

that's nice

Tue toi

Well that explains his presidency.

t. bougnoule

Trump's second daughter is also dating a Jew

Putin's daughter is dating a Jew

She is married to him

Not much power but she is head of state for britain and the commonwealth. When you join the forces you swear an oath to her.

Do Russians like that?

Made his millions off the dotcom bubble, chaired the Republican campaign during a referendum on whether Australia should go independent and was later a partner at (((Goldman Sachs))). His mum was also Jewish so go figure

Sauli Niinistö's wive is 30 years younger than him, which caused a bit of commotion at first but ended up making him even more popular than he already was.

If you are super successful you can into jewish vip club. See even Beatles(wives) for example

She also fucked off to America so he was raised by his Dad

He grew up in kike central in the eastern suburbs of Sydney, even said it made him feel more welcome there

Dig Bick

Pedro Pablo Kuczyinski.

>We call him PPK or Kuczy-Kuczy
>His parents fleed from Germany to escape from nazism
>He is Jean-Luc Godard's cousin
>He made small personal donations to the presidential campaigns of George H.W. Bush and of George W. Bush
>His father was an ashkenazi jew but he is catholic
>He's cute as fuck: youtube.com/watch?v=raMcjHKKJCk

OH FUGG

>He made small personal donations to the presidential campaigns of George H.W. Bush and of George W. Bush
Trash

>>He made small personal donations to the presidential campaigns of George H.W. Bush and of George W. Bush

Oj lol

Better than the jap

He used to be a model, just like Melania.

>due to his political party having a virtual outright majority for over 22 years
It helps when your political party while fighting the apartheid meanies also destroyed all future rival political parties by various methods including murder.

Claimed as the last Europe's dictator. Nobody likes him, but the main argument to vote for was "Who else if not him?". Made a tax for unemployment. Retarded and gonna be ousted.

It forbidden to talk about his daughters on tv so I guess nobody really knows about it

One drowned so we named a pool after him

Nobody voted for him
He has the highest approval rating of our last couple chancellors

I think we should just bring the Kaiser back desu

My life goal is to marry a hot 18-year-old the day I am a rich 30-year-old.

Then divorce her five year later and do it again.

It's a cat

Sounds quite nice. Good luck with that

When he first became PM there were a bunch of meme gifs of him turning into potatoes and other blobby, non-descript items.

I heard his statement against corruption and he seems cool. Hope he doesn't disappoint, I believe he's a US cuck.

Macri gato

>Macri
>Gato
>The Eternal Cuck
>Literally masturbates thinking of giving land to anglo
>Macri family fought with the Trump family for construction permissions. Daddy Donald raped his ass
>Believes globalism still exists

Like the geographical countries or just the people?

Contrary to popular believe, Walloons are actually not people.

The geographical countries...

youtube.com/watch?v=q6TQ7L4BDec

haha cucks