Is culture in your cunt generally pro or anti beards?

Is culture in your cunt generally pro or anti beards?

Crorata,mostly anti.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fucking people are the biggest shitposters on this website

Beards are the brand of the numale in Bulgaria.
Essentially beardfags think they look or want to look like overgroomed homos like OPs pic, but since they can't even bathe regularly it doesn't work out.
Same thing with young women that colour their hair, they lack the dedication to pull it off.

Same here

It used to be a matter of personal preference only, but now on days beards like in the op are an obvious sign of massive faggotry.

Why does every baseball player have the exact same beard?

There seems to be two kinds of beards here.

The hipsters
>can't really grow a beard
>constantly groom it to look like OP pic or more faggy
>basically fail to see they are on a bandwagon trend, but grow it to try to look manly to women

The rednecks
>usually pretty ragged, not trimmed often
>believe they are better beards than hipster beards
>most are doing it for the same reasons the hipsters are

Goyim grow (or try to) this shit bc it allegedly makes them more hip.
In fact it's nothing else than an indication of degeneracy and faggotry.

Nobody cares here either way.

we are pro-moustache

>Is culture in your cunt generally pro or anti beards?
I wouldn't say we are "pro-beards" but it's definitely the common sight given how easily most Spaniards grow bears.
I, sadly, can't fucking grow one, thank God I'm a fucking Greek God in facial looks.

Very anti.

Only uni students can wear one. Until they get a job.

From my own experience Its neutral in The Capital

People have had beards here forever, the new American hipster beard meme really doesn't apply to us

See
youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA

Canada
>culture

The hipsters like them. That, and breweries I can walk to are the only pros to their presence.

I grow a beard to hide my weak chin. I drink beer because I enjoy it. I wouldn't be caught dead with hair wax, skinny jeans, or "ironic" plaid.

Pro, even though most young american guys can't grow decent facial hair
>tfw I can only grow a neckbeard
To be fair you guys need beards to keep from freezing in winter

One of our biggest folk heroes looks like a hipster so not really. Many people in both rural and city life have em.

Very neutral, as long as its well groomed no one cares. In fact in some circles its very cool.

fratbros ruined beards like they ruined bacon here.

Here people don't care about your beard unless it's long as fuck.
Babyboomers don't have beards while a lot of young people have it, I'm bearded myself. Most of my bearded friends don't shave because they are lazy.

That explains why I've never seen a bearded Italian.

pro, sadly

Very pro. I myself have a beard. People who hate beards are just asshurt baby faced virgins

When I was in Italy I let my facial hair grow and nobody cared. There were lots of people with facial hair.

Then I arrives back home and I saw the guards of the airport were keeping an eye on me. :(

Wow he really needs to shave off those temples.

I always imaged it would be really hot and sweaty having a beard in australia

This

I personally don't care if a guy has a beard or not, generally I prefer clean shaven face (I can't stand men who shave their bodies though), but a beard is not a make or break type of thing for me, as long as it's not unkempt and gross.

For the most part beards in this country have been ruined by scrawny urban betafags trying to compensate for their lack of masculinity.

>Then I arrives back home and I saw the guards of the airport were keeping an eye on me. :(
Lukly when I visited your country I was shaved, I did not know that.

t. Cock smoker

Pro but usually beards should be kept short.

Anti, except if you're extremely good looking

Lots of people have beard here. You should keep it clean and nice, or you'll be treated as a muslim tho