Holding the hand of your friend is considered gay in america

>holding the hand of your friend is considered gay in america
What the fuck

I wouldn't consider it gay. It's just something you don't normally do.

at least you can hold your shoes while in house

blame jewish pop-culture normailization. do yourself a favour and never come here (the west)

touching another man is kinda gay

What? In Guatemala, it's considered manly to grab someone else's dick.

Manly and gay are not mutually exclusive.

Manly as in heterosexual macho.

In Islamic countries you can only touch males.
In Western countries you can only touch females.

really makes you think

>showing weakness or tenderness or genuine love is considered gay in america
I don't understand my own people

That's pretty gay tbqh

How can you know before even trying it?

Unless your friend is dying, it just seems gay to us. We treat in the same way as kissing.

Firm hugs are pretty much the maximum of what is considered appropriate for two male friends to show love to one another here.

you also have to say ''no homo'' when you accidentally stare into some dudes eyes

Why would you hold a hand of your friend if you're not emotionally too close. If you are - you're gay.

we slapped each other's ass, and tounge-kissed each other in high school, and uh groped a lot with boys, but solely for the purpose of making the only -actual- gay boy uncomfortable, and of course, the teachers.

it was hilarious seeing the english teacher's face when she saw the hand of my friend on my leg, and then we pretended to kiss each other haha

good times

haha

totally not gay i swear

They do this all the time in Africa, think they do it in India too. When I was in Ghana I'd be walking down the street with my negro amigos, and they'd just grab my hand and carry on. Bit weird desu.

buzi vagy

So manly and macho it turns into being a gay without noticing it?

Is This your excuse?

Come on, just be a gay. Simply bypass those fucking lengthy rituals of your damn man-touching. And then, once done, just leave with your damn husband.

t. a hetero who is fed up with homotic dimension jumping and crying in tears in my face, and genuinely holding it back for not to sink my fist in the faces of these fucking liberated faggots around me. Leave.

Hell no, you just don't take eye contact in the first place. Instead you have to maximize the storing of thermal energy by taking physical contact proximity with your team buddies.

We called it the litter in the conscription. Like a litter of mother doggo puppies piled up and snoring like there were no worries in the World.

Then we were woken up and turned into a pack of frostwolfs. No warmth anymore, just cold and concentration.

Idk how it is in South Korea, but in North Korea it's considered lewd to hold your wife's hand in public. Kissing in public is also haram.

They're basically /r9k/: the country.

Yes i grab my friends' dicks all the time

>t. homo who thinks he's hetero

>this entire post
wew

Yeah that's pretty gay. Like, yeah... we don't do that...

It's not gay it's just really unusual

It is really gay, why would you touch someone you dont feel pleasure touching, and if you do feel pleasure, well..

You do realize public displays of affection are frowned upon in a lot of countries, right?

It's pretty gay bruh

You only shake hands with friends, or at most give them a short hug if it's been a long time since you've seen them.

What is up with Latin Americans and being "macho"

He's American, he probably just doesn't know

do you hug and kiss female friends on the cheek and get kissed by them on the cheek over there in br or handshake for them too?

>In Islamic countries you can only touch males.
>Homsexuality is punishable by death
Muslims confirmed massive closet cases

For female friends (and even acquaintances) a hug and kiss on the cheek is customary.

>holding the erect cock while it's shooting cum in your mouth of your friend is considered gay in america
What the fuck

>Holding hands

No. Just being bitter.

These three guys are my childhood friends from the day one. As kids we did every possible prank we were able to imagine. Nothing really bad, however these guys always supported me, they fought for me and they lied to cover me. I did the same for each of them.

Later in life they have found it that they are actually gays. Come on we dated the same girls.

macho literally means manly, is there something wrong with encouraging manly characters instead of sissies?

It's bad for people to go overboard with it.

Slapping asses isn't gay in America, the other stuff definitely is.

That's gay

Oh, you hard gay.

You are a bunch of repressed homos desu

that's gay as fuck

India and China?

Actually, it's incredibly gay.