Natcon ed.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalparty.ie/
youtube.com/watch?v=2gNOBvpytXU
youtu.be/m7ZuffBrloo
youtube.com/watch?v=pmo1VW_wA_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dreadful thread

Because you've nothing else to do with your time and love giving your two cents on politics here

If you're older than 24 you should not be here posting anime girls reliably every day for hours on end.

excellent post.

I finally understand why aspies are so attracted to anime despite being repulsed by regular human interaction. Hear me out.

So when you have autism your senses are dulled, right? Well, with anime, each characters' features, (physical & personality) are accentuated to such a degree that they register to the aspie's sensory-deficient brain at a similar level as ordinary features might excite the neurotypical. Let's take a closer look:

In anime:
>Cute = Fuckhuge eyes, babyish personality, stammering & clumsy

>The protagonist is invariably shy, sort of goofy, but also gluttonous, often gorging on food in the same manner that shut-in spergs often do to relieve stress.

>Personality traits are constantly reinforced by overplayed tendencies towards certain behaviours. Having a hobby means talking about nothing else, ever

>Emotions - portrayed to their extremes, sometimes accompanied by unnatural, drawn-out vocalizations, with the camera remaining on the characters face for extended periods, as if to provide a cue to the viewer that there are FEELINGS on display

>Everyone is constantly agreeable & unassuming, friendship groups are tight-knit & rarely experience turbulence, satisfying fantasies of unconditional social acceptance without fear of humiliation or rejection

>Girls are cardboard cutouts, uninterested in sex, eliminating the complications of having to relate to the opposite sex

>Characters are infantilized in an aesthetic sense, exhibit childlike personalities that resemble your typical sperg's, helping them to regress to a time before they were forced to cope with the dreadful anxiety of being expected to act like a grown-up

>This helps to create a character who the aspie can easily relate to, yet unlike the viewer, the hero succeeds despite his many peculiarities and neurological deficits and is in fact appreciated for his 'unique personality'

How come there's no proper nationalist party?

>tfw no average irish gf

>While sex is mostly avoided in order to protect sperg from recalling uncomfortable feelings, if sexual contact -is- dealt with, it is usually done so in a way which precludes the protagonist from having to initiate any romantic engagements himself, a prospect that would otherwise frighten the aspie

>This is handled in a number of different ways, such as an accidental fall which curiously results in the main character groping the female, but in any case it will most commonly involve only light sexual contact, which is often more than adequate for the touch-sensitive sperg (see: Jeffrey Dahmer)

>Oftentimes, sexual and romantic duties, when they are featured, will be transferred to a domineering and abusive woman who, despite constantly deriding the main character, secretly possesses latent feelings of lust for the hero, and will carry the burden of all sexual advances without discomforting the spergbeast audience.

>One advantage of this approach is that it taps into the abusive relationship between the spergie and his mother and the faint glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, she retains at least some tiny pocket of vestigial love for the autistic freak, and even more grimly, the hope that he might some day get a girlfriend who can assume the mothers role in that hatred-filled relationship

Decent theory but I still think it's because of their lack of overall human contact. The exact same reason why asspies are attracted to orientals to such an extent they deny all potential contact with white women in pursuit of their "pure waifu" despite orientals having very little secondary sexual characteristics and looking like children in general.

Lack of human contact leads to false expectations perpetuated by animaymays. We should deport all our autists to Japan and let them deal with the social epidemic however they wish.

Also being 25 or over and posting anime is truly is a sign you've failed at life.

>watching RTÉ news on replay
>see the scene referred to the last thread
Dublin is lost, lads.

Literally nothing better to do with my time desu.

what's wrong with Sinn Féin?

>m-muh implicit white identity

SF sucks up all the right-leaning nationalists but still turns most people off.

What's right with them?

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

>SF sucks up all the right-leaning nationalists
Which is odd considering how heavily they lean left.

He uttered as he hit the post button after attaching a picture of his favourite waifu

Repost this.

did someone says curry-cheese chips

they're the Nationalist party?

that's what you're looking for no?

Curry cheese chips?

R8 my dinner.

I remember reading in one book about a fight done for sport in the 1600s in America.
The loser lost his nose, eye, ear, and genitals.

Shame his son isn't as redpilled as he was, maybe he's a secret redpill we'll never know

looks... *heavy breathing*... delicious

>let's flatter the Nazis by participating in their horrid genocidal policies
thought people here were Nationalists, not German wannabes

They're pro demographic change.

forgot pic

Nothing horrid about a bit of the aul ethnic cleansing.

>t. (((Ó'Neill))))

anti semitism wasn't invented by the nazis you stupid cunt

Just because the Germans took it too far and ruined it doesn't mean some degree of wariness about the Jews is unjustified.
They're a nepotistic body who use their wealth to aid themselves without primary concern for the wellbeing of the larger "Other". Just like West Brits.

Sure, if you look at who has a statue outside Westminster, and which flag flies over the Vendee, it's hard to take seriously the claims that modern mainstream "ethics" are principled in opposing genocide and slavery.

I agree.

“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”
—John 8:44

nationalparty.ie/

These cunts are shilling Sup Forums on the daily the last few weeks. They raise some good points but appear to be a long way away from being taken seriously.

vile / 10

I already offered them advice on their campaign strategy and never heard back from them. Gobshites.

I don't think it's possible for a radical party to be taken seriously.
I think "think tanks" do more to control ideological politics in the country than electoral parties do.

it was certainly given a true voice by them though, and a violent one that the murmuring of some people a century later on internet forums can always revive even the smallest amount
anti-semitism is anti-Irish, and should be anathema to anyone who considers himself Irish

>They're a nepotistic body who use their wealth to aid themselves without primary concern for the wellbeing of the larger "Other".
what's wrong with this for a nationalist?
Jews prefer their own to others and that's how you want white/Irish people to feel, right? so why is it a problem when the Jews do it?

DROP EVERYTHING

AUSTRALIA CONFIRMED FOR CIV VI

Their leader is a creep with zero charisma and most importantly is shit at memeing, doesn't appeal to the alt right whatsoever

Needs to be an energetic young right wing party with great memes to attract generation z and seize power not national party dinosaurs

What was your advice?

Sadly I agree, even with what is going on around the world, the vast majority of Irish people are still staunchly pro EU and "don't care" if "migrants" are brought into our country. Sad.

>anti-semitism is anti-Irish

12th Tribe of Israel, boyo!

youtube.com/watch?v=2gNOBvpytXU
choon

How THE FUCK is anti semitism Irish then Alan Shatter?

Jewish merchants financed the Norman invasion of Ireland

Probably because joining the EU helped turn us from being a backwater shithole to truly God's country, you should read up on economy and living standards pre-EU lad

>What was your advice?
Stop trying to replicate UKIP/continental populism and tackle issues that are more central to voter concerns - instead of saying you want to leave the EU, say you're pro-EU but think it should be answerable to national governments more. Instead of saying you want to get rid of all foreigners, say you're fully committed to the free movement of Europeans but want to restrict non-EU migration (on the down-low). Engage with locals as much as possible - if people are pissy about their local services being scaled down, then say you want to restore it. If people have lead pipes in their house, say you want to fix them (which is an issue in some middle-class areas like Raheny). Don't be afraid of making voting pacts with smaller parties, and try to contest local elections/European elections before going into the general election. If you start kicking up a fuss in Europe, people will hear more about you.

And for the love of fuck, find someone who is a decent speaker.

youtu.be/m7ZuffBrloo

That's great but now we're net contributors in the EU and giving the fucking Poles and Romanians free money for those cunts to blow, we need to do what the UK did and jump ship before we drown

Perhaps you should be the one to lead this new party, essay lad

>what's wrong with this for a nationalist?
Allowing that to exist is the opposite of nationalism.

No. The role(s) the Jews have played through history are comparable not to the Irish experience of ethnic conflict, but to the other side in them. Muh Gaza is a bit of a meme, but Gaza is a closer analogue to Irish history than people of all stripes would like to admit.

Besides, not all nationalism is purely symbolic, and compromising the wellfare of Ireland, the Irish, and Irishness for the sake of Jews who can go to Israel or other philosemitic countries (eg: England) is anti-Irish in principle.

Not watching that shit. Youtube keeps wanting me to watch it.

because the Irish are a nation of emigrants with a long history of emigration going back centuries and the Jewish people are also?
even our patron saint was an immigrant, which shows how deeply immigration and emigration feature in our culture
hating Jews irrationally just because you think they're being overly nepotistic and have formed some sort of international cabal out to ruin every other nation or mingle them together is also ridiculous and also goes against our core values of inclusiveness and tolerance (we ARE a Republic after all, ever heard of Liberty, Equality and Fraternity?)
you people here are the west brits with your classic English anti-semitism and right-wing leaning

He's not essaylad, I am.

But he's right and I couldn't have put it better.

Bizarrely reminded me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmo1VW_wA_o

Less of your smug retorts thank you very much, i am acutely aware of what Ireland was like pre EU, but you must admit, the EU of the past and the EU we are currently getting are two completely different animals. The "migrant" issue is the one thing that should really be waking people up here but isn't.

how are freemasons evil?

that's popped up 20 times in my recommendations as well, it's ok so far. what a year.

All great points

>because the Irish are a nation of emigrants with a long history of emigration going back centuries
You are literally channeling /r/ireland word for word now.

Imagine being the inmate in the cell at the very end of the hallway and having to cope everyday with the putrid stench of some naked blokes who smeared their own reeking feces on the wall of their cells.

I'm FFlad though :(

I wouldn't mind helping the party, I'm just too young to consider leading it as of yet. If they were to take some of my advice on board, I'd gladly contest local elections.

We're a small country totally dependent on and defined by our exports, before the EU the UK practically all of our exports, now the various countries of the EU, and the US do. I hope you don't underestimate how vital this is to your standard of living

>the Irish are a nation of emigrants
I'm not. None of my ancestors ever left here. Why should I be associated with some wankers that abandoned their home?

How have EU migrants affected your life

>muh immigration
You know who else has a long history of emigration? The English, Scottish, Welsh, and Normans. The Germans, the Arabs, the bloody Mongols. Doesn't mean we should think we're like them.

The last time the Jews were maltreated for living in their homeland was 2000 years ago. Since then they've been attacked defensively, in particular cases cruelly, excessively and/or unjustifiedly, not as an oppressed native people being robbed of the right to live in their land, but as a migratory economic elite.

The sound of the Polish language sickens me.

That's very sad

I should have been a bit more clearer. The migrant issue thus far has had no bearing on my life to date, it's the potential that I fear, its the fact that Germany allowed over 1 million undocumented illegals into Europe and plan to continue down this path.

I don't want to wake up one day and be a minority in my own country. I have lived in England for awhile and have seen first hand how areas have been taken over and changed for the worse do to this form of mass migration into a country.

>calling your fellow Irish people wankers because they left the country when they had no other choice
very Nationalistic of you

Colonialism isn't the same as emigration, Irish people left their countries under very different circumstances to many of those people, and under very similar circumstances to the Syrian refugees we see today that you all hate out of supposedly Nationalist motives, while also hating your own people who left the country in a like manner (see above)

you don't really have a clue do you? Millions of Germans, italians, English, French, Swedish emigrated to the US after they were colonised. It wasn't colonisation. It was emigration, exactly like the Irish did

made it near impossible to get a part time job for me for 2 years
drove the rent up all over dublin so I still live with my parents
behave generally unfriendly

>fellow Irish people
No fuck them. And fuck people that leave and come back. And fuck people that move to the city for years to go drinking nightly and fucking women only to move back home when a relative dies just to take their house when it SHOULD'VE FUCKING BEEN MINE IT WAS MY HOUSE I FUCKING LIVED THERE ALL MY LIFE AND MY BASTARD BROTHER TAKES IT OUT FROM UNDER MY FEET WHEN HE ONLY FUCKING VISITED GRANNY TWICE A YEAR WHILE I WAS DOWN EVERY NIGHT
AND HIS HORRIBLE FUCKING REDECORATION BY TAKING DOWN THE HOLY PICTURE AND REPAINTING THE ROOMS (QUITE SHITTILY I MIGHT ADD) IN HORRENDOUS COLOURS WHILE ALLOWING THE GARDEN TO GO INTO DISARRAY UNDOING ALL THE WORK I PUT INTO IT OVER THE YEARS FUCK FUCK FUCK

The fact that they and their children continue to speak it more than a decade after the EU annoys me.
Either far too many have been let in or not enough has been done to integrate them, especially around Dublin.
In hindsight, there should be no reason to let foreigners off of learning Irish in secondary school, especially if they're going to stay here.

None of this justifies letting them in though.
And I've already explained how their experience differs from ours, so take this reddit-tier expectation that every history follow the same cliched arc back there.

And for those Native Americans who continued to exist there, it WAS colonisation.
Immigration is inherently colonialist.

>Germans, italians, English, French, Swedish
and what do all of these countries seem to have in common?
they're all seen as 'cucked' by Sup Forumstards because they're rightly allowing people to immigrate to *their* countries
lol

I also lived in England for a while in the most migrant part of a city and have seen what you're talking about. But think logically for a second, there is 510 million people in the EU, so on a given day you have what a 1/500 chance of seeing a refugee. I've seen 1 in my entire life because i went looking for them, UK is what like 5-10% muslim? So you and I had there a way way higher exposure than Europe

Because your stupid non-logic seems to have convinced them or their iron-fisted consensus-enforcing governments that their countries should go through what the Native Americans and Abos went through?

How can you say that without doubt, I've never met anyone who couldn't get a part time job here, are you NEET?

nobody minds some immigration
but nonwhite immigration is nothing but a negative

I have one now but you go back 20 years ago and any teen got one easily. Now every cafe, corner shop, supermarket, clothes shop employs a load of foreigners who try to only hire other foreigners and work for cheaper.

>appeal to shelteredness

White immigration is probably a bad deal too, sadly.
Particularly or at least because Irish culture did not "revive" but in fact stagnated and then was attacked viciously and mostly destroyed by the Dublin government.

I only know 2 people who had trouble because they had no experience or qualifications, it's incredibly easy now to find work, nobody works for cheaper than minimum wage

How are tings in the Republic?

Nice strawman, but that's not what I'm saying at all.
I'm just telling you how farcical it would be for those countries to forbid immigrants to come in on the basis of Nationalism when their own people have been emigrating for so long and to so many places, I'm not suggesting that what happend in the Americas or in Australia should happen in Europe, and neither should you because that simply isn't the case and there isn't any genocide here as there was there - And no, white Europeans not having as many children as they did when they were dirt poor and uneducated during the industrial revolution isn't a genocide.

over here its the main negative. Indians are actually quite decent immigrants here for the IT sector but in Germany and stuff they get turks and arabs who are basically like Polish who are lazy

I turned 18 during the height of the recession. Theres no doubt in my mind that foreigners held down jobs that otherwise would have went to irish people who emigrated or even just Irish students

Do you not think that over time uncontrolled acceptance of migrants into countries will eventually lead to what we seen in England? See Sweden, see France.

Im also worried about the tone in which the EU is almost dictating that other member states must accept these migrants into their country.

But it is controlled, we took like 10 refugees

Irish Emigrated to white countries, most within the British empire that we helped build

Fucking poles or Nigerians dont belong in Ireland

Irish people don't have some innate right to work, all jobs are ostensibly an even playing field

At this present time, we are being pushed to take in a lot more, I believe a figure of 400 was banded about.

And no, it is not controlled, the vast majority of these people are arriving into Europe with no ID and are not being vetted.

4000 sorry

400 is fucking nothing lol

see

Even 4000 is so insignificant to daily life, I highly doubt this is eventual number anyway

My point being that 4000 will multiply and multiply...you said so yourself, you have seen the effects of this in England.

the argument that "You had emigration/colonialism in the past therefore its hypocritical to bar immigration is stupid."
Firstly, we all acknowledge the damage mass emigration to the new world did to the indigenous population, to allow that to happen in your own country is just ridiculous.
Secondly, we cannot legislate for any country but our own. People always say we have to allow immigrants because so many Irish go the UK and Australia (nevermind the fact that these countries are very culturally similar to ours and the Irish cause barely any problems when they move there) but the fact is we can't legislate for who they let into their country. We can only legislate who we let into ours
Its absolutely ludicrous to think that because the Irish government has continually failed to provide a stable economy for the Irish people which means many leave in search of work that we then have to have some sort of open borders policy.

Refugees are a minor problem

Fucking look at all the foreigners already here, tens of thousands of blacks and poles and indians, many here illegally rapidly changing the demographics of the country

thank you for ignoring my point and instead giving some shite non argument
The Irish government have a right to work for the welfare of the Irish people. If that means lowering immigration to allow more Irish to get jobs then it should have been done.

Agreed but the refugee issue is being lead by the powers that be in Europe, which was my original point that I am no longer a fan of the present EU.