Why do Jews eat so much meat?

Why do Jews eat so much meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCc8IEvh70w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_meat_consumption
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Foreskin is included in the statistics

inb4 Argentinian and Uruguayan complaining

> This huge gap between the USA and Canada.
How can this be.

How does Australia eat more than us with only 40 mil people?

>American education

Veganada

how can leaves eat meat ? maple trees arent carnivorous plants...

>Saudi Arabia
>incredibly oil rich, people can afford whatever they want
>get beaten by a literal African country

>the dog-eaters are at the bottom
wut

>per capita

>incredibly oil rich, people can afford whatever they want
American logic.

about what

oi mate put anotha shrimp on tha bahhbie

an attempt to hinder cravings

Our population is like half that anyway

A better question would be, why don't Europeans eat meat?

Australia pls stop eating kangaroos and koalas

they started it

>jews promote veganism
>eat all the meat
hmm

real Aryans are vegan

Fun fact: Vegan is an anagram for faggot

Expected Uruguay to be #1 tbqh

Canadian quality post from leafless Canada

In Judaism meat is celebratory, and Israelis are always celebrating

eating meat is immoral

Eating overcooked meat is immoral.

18/22、pretty good

>Ameridumbs will eat meat with literal blood because they lack the attention span to cook it properly.

underrated

>literaly blood

Argie education

>Red meats, such as beef, are composed of quite a bit of water. This water, mixed with a protein called myoglobin, ends up comprising most of that red liquid.In fact, red meat is distinguished from white meat primarily based on the levels of myoglobin in the meat. The more myoglobin, the redder the meat.

Jews also avoided rare steaks for decades because they thought it was blood. Argies confirmed Jews.

>non argentinians or uruguayans
>cooking meat

you retards think that just becase the outside looks overcooked the inside is dry, you lack the basic knowledge of how temperatures influence meat cooking

>Ameridumbs will eat meat literally red from myoglobin because they can't wait until it's properly done.

There's a reason it's called WELL DONE silly.

We would eat as much meat as Australians if it wasn't for the skyhigh prices of meat here
Australians also drink exponentially more milk than us per capita because it is way cheaper there

medium rare > medium > rare >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

>There's a reason it's called WELL DONE silly.

Yes, 100 years ago you hygenic places were fewer and the meat could go bad fast, so it had to be over cooked

>That flag
>This topic

Comment on things you actually know about, like setting your country on fire or making bad imitations of Malbec.

I know a guy who got those brain worms from undercooked pork in Chile.

Boston Chefs on people who order well done

>"To each his own. They were raised to eat meat well-done, passed on from the previous generation. I feel bad for them, but it's their choice. They'll never be able to appreciate the true flavor that meat has." — Dennis Wilson, chef of Gather

>"Sorry mate, we're out of steak." — Samuel Jackson, owner of KO Catering and Pies

>"WHY! Why don't you just eat a burger!" — Peter D'Antonio, executive chef of The Westin Waltham-Boston

>"How could anyone NOT WANT JUICY, TENDER, FATTY MEAT???!!! I wish I could tell them that they could have had something 10 times better in a tenth of the time." — Tony Maws, owner of The Kirkland Tap & Trotter

>"Nothing, I'm here to serve; they pay, I cook. Not all of us have had the pleasure of growing up exposed to the wonders of cuisine." — Joshua Smith, owner of Moody's Delicatessen & Provisions

>"I feel sorry for you!" — Roger Belmonte, meat team leader at Charles River Plaza

>'Saving for well-done' is a time-honored tradition dating back to cuisine's earliest days: meat and fish cost money. Every piece of cut, fabricated food must, ideally, be sold for three or even four times its cost in order for the chef to make his 'food cost percent'. So what happens when the chef finds a tough, slightly skanky end-cut of sirloin, that's been pushed repeatedly to the back of the pile? He can throw it out, but that's a total loss, representing a three-fold loss of what it cost him per pound. He can feed it to the family, which is the same as throwing it out. Or he can 'save for well-done'-serve it to some rube who prefers to eat his meat incinerated into a flavorless, leathery hunk of carbon, who won't be able to tell if what he's eating is food or flotsam. Ordinarily, a proud chef would hate this customer, hold him in contempt for destroying his fine food. But not in this case. The dumb bastard is paying for the privilege of eating his garbage! What's not to like?

no everyone lives in a place with such awful hygienic conditions that you need to burn away all the flavor to prevent food poisoning

>burger chefs in charge of understanding the difference between well done and burnt

>implying there is one

That doesnt sound probable, i doubt he actually ate Mett, and pork is always served well done. Fish and chicken i would believe he probably just blammed the pork,idk, i had never met a mett eating tourist. Crudo sure, but not mett

youtube.com/watch?v=lCc8IEvh70w

Tell that to his brain worms then.

>mett
So mett is made with pork and crudos with beef?

idk tho, pigs are dirty animals, I'd never eat pork other than well roasted.

yeap, mett is usually sold in places like villa baviera only during winter,sure, its normal not to try it. even in huaso places mett is really weird

>americans eat raw meat

Why is there not a single European country on this list?

Don't know.
I eat meat everyday except for Friday.

You do realize the average saudi is a destitute peasant right?

They weren't invited to the list party.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_meat_consumption

>Brazilians don't eat raw beef

You idiots hace carne de onca, it's a pretty meh Brazilian type of beef tartar, but it exists you dumbass

I don't even know in which language you're talking right now.
Calm down and talk a normal human being.

>monkey doesnt know about Carne de onça

Don't you dare talk shit about my raw meat.

wtf Sweden was kinda funny for once

Why do Brits eat so little meat when all the other Anglo countries eat so much?

>tfw you like your meat cooked medium
>rarefags hate you because it's not bleeding
>wellfags hate you because it's not charcoal grey

It's lonely being in the middle

I was sure mexico would be up there.

mexicans only eat fake meat and a shitload of sugar. They're going through what we already went through 20 years ago

ameridumb

They eat the children of Christians. There rumors are true after all

t. Iranian IDF

why would you not eat meat it's the most important thing in a dish

Like cats, Jews are pure carnivore and cannot survive in plant matter alone.

Argentinian Jews imported the religion of asador

>dog is a delicacy so they must have it every meal
And I eat burgers three times a day apparently

gotta do something with those palestinian child corpses

They eat veggies. They do consume lots of fat. But they have no idea what a sausage is, I mean they literally have to open the sausages to cook the interior.

Because American like to eat meat.

Shut up you silly nip

oy vey, delet this

Nice one.

Germans. Germans never change.

first post best post

>I mean they literally have to open the sausages to cook the interior.

ayy, I do that because I don't like how long it takes to pan-fry them

Good post
Gooder post

Good post.