"Homeland is our earthly mother. Poland is special mother. Not easy was her history during the last centuries...

"Homeland is our earthly mother. Poland is special mother. Not easy was her history during the last centuries. She is a mother who has suffered many times therefore she has the right to special love." ~ John Paul II

Pedo Pope. Worst Pope in history.
Argentina Pope is Best Pope

shut up you heretic Mongoloid

John Paul is full of it. I was assualted the very next day when I was visited Poland. Never again.

He's the only pope to ever visit leafland

Poland is shit and poles are thieves, get fucked dresys.

Poland never started a world war, Horizontal.

Go away Oesterreiche Daemon

>SUFFERING IS GOOD CUZ IT MEANS GOD LOVE U SO U MUST LOVE SUFFERING AND 100% ACCEPT IT WITHOUT QUESTIONING
Ah yes, Catholicism

niedługo jakieś skurwiele będą postować edytowane zdjęcia naszego ojca świętego

pope posters wypierdalać

>slav
>calling others mongoloids

I'm pure mix of Jewish-German-Polish-Ruthenian blood and you? mongoloid native Muricans?

Did Germans and Russians civilize Poles?

>56% white
>having any opinion whatsoever

>dude lmao there can be not value in suffering

I have some Jew in me too, no mongols

this

my brother, this quote does not mean that "suffering is good cuz it means god love us" but it only reminds for us that we, Poles, should look at our homeland with understanding

Ukrainians have Mongol heritage. They are better people than you.

You are still a shitty subhuman slav who lives on righful Germanic land.

hurr durr, this is just not true
Ukrainians are either Poles or Russians in denial and Eastern Germany is rightful west slav clay

t. pure Aryan god, the Fuhrer's long lost son

>Russians
>civilize

Do you think the same about people of other race? subhumans? First sin - pride

Nein nein nein.....
Poles Poles are Russians in denial and Poles are temporally occupying German soil.

Just poles and turks.
Pls no bully

>Nein nein nein.....
LARPing this hard

Most depressing pic on the internet

:(

oops

m8 wanna fite or sumting?

>tfw was born in Danz- I mean Gdańsk

Czesc, what do you think of him?

My grandpa listens to Radio Maryja all the time and we call to talk about it and other political issues.

I think it's good that the Church is getting more involved in the government. What about you?

>tfw you love both poland and jan paweł II

I think that ojciec Rydzyk is as we say in Poland "businessman in the service of faith", but seriously he really takes care of Poland and his aim always was to create condition to new, free Polish nation. His Radio Maryja and Trwam TV is 100% Polish, as he says "Polish nation is a patron of this media" and he is right. He has founded school and other good things. Tommorow I'm going to the cinema to watch new film made by author from Rydzyk's school. It's called "Zerwany klos".

PS I'm not nationalist and ultracatholicfreak. I've been an atheist and now I understood that what Rydzyk does is good for health of new-forming Polish nation.

I hope you enjoy the movie, man.

I wish more atheists were like you and realized how much good the Church does for the country. It has always been there to protect the culture (e.g. helped to preserve it during the partitions). It's the godless countries that are beginning to become cesspools.

I've been contemplating about entering the seminary for a while, as well.