When will Yankee scum stop oppressing the South?

When will Yankee scum stop oppressing the South?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s
youtu.be/pcy7qV-BGF4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Sumter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When will you kill yourself

We lost the war, it's time to get over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s

Hah. Not gonna happen. You are far too incompetent.

As soon as the south gets off their own ass and fix their shit education and living standards. Holy shit what an embarrassment.

That's your fault though Yankee

>implying it isn't the southerners screwing themselves over
They've nobody but themselves to blame
t. NCfag

>foreign CSA larpers
This has got to be the most pathetic kind of -boo.

You're just mad nobody is a Unionboo oppressor

Well it's you who aren't getting the bang for your buck. And it's starting to be quite a buck you have been putting in, haven't it?

It's not, though. The same goes for the impoverished plains states; they just keep making the same bad decisions over and over again.

Not him
Their problems aren't really ours. My life in New England is pretty different from what I'd experience in the Deep South.

>impoverished plain states
I thought the Midwest was doing relatively well for the most part.

Coastfags got the recovery while the midwest, Rustbelt and South got nothing under Obama. Yankee scum has tried to kill small business in these places.

>it's another "autistic foreigners hate the north and idealize the south because of Sup Forums memes about the south being full of God fearing, non "degenerate", conservative white people" episode

I'm from the south and want to live in New England, will people see me as a subhuman?

It's not a money problem, it's a problem of resource allocation. You can't make any use of your money if you can't allocate the resources. You are just going to keep sprinkling it all over and getting nothing for it.

In my opinion, America should've been annexed by Mexico and British Canada or atleast balkanized. I don't understand why our country had to be allowed to live. The Civil War was simply just a prologue towards a chaotic end.

It's quite obvious, even today, that my fellow Americans are constantly at odds with each other. So why have a "united" country if you can't even have peace domestically?

One hell of a strawman, you Yankee oppressor filth. States rights are only good when you want your sanctuary cities eh Yankee hypocrite.

I wish we were still a colony.

this 2bh

The federal government doesn't have control over that, its a state by state thing. Thats why the quality of public education varies mainly by state.

How our government functions makes a lot more sense once you start thinking of it as a collection of countries with no soverignty of their own in a union that holds their collective sovereignty.

Those women are beautiful.

Ok that was stupid of me. I should have just shut up and learned to steer the sprinkle, shouldn't I?

Yes, I agree with this, under the condition Britain were to separate from us peacefully, like it did with Canada and Australia.

Federal or state, what does it matter? There's got to at some point be people who have money and want to be able to use it to allocate and make use of resources.

I live below the Mason Dixon line :^)

This has nothing to do with sanctuary cities. The civil war wasn't about states rights.

If you want to want to idealize conservative white states, you're better off with the great plains or even Arizona desu.

>This has nothing to do with sanctuary cities. The civil war wasn't about states rights.

More Yankee lies.

It wasn't you mouth breather, it was about slavery, and it baffles me as to why anyone would be proud of their ancestors fighting on the Confederate side. They were essentially fighting to help a few rich plantation owners keep their human cattle.

youtu.be/pcy7qV-BGF4

This is from the "liberals are the REAL racists" HQ.

>How our government functions makes a lot more sense once you start thinking of it as a collection of countries with no soverignty of their own in a union that holds their collective sovereignty.
This; people tend to forget that our states are indeed states in the literal sense of sovereign entities, with their own heads of state, militaries, criminal and civil law, taxes, etc.

That being said, the South does already take more than it gives in Federal money.

You're right it was about rebranding of a certain type of labour, wasn't it...

It was about states rights but you can spew your Yankee propaganda. They were fighting for a free south away from (((Yankee))) aggression.

It was about the right of southern states to keep slaves, no matter how much you try, you can't dress up the ugliness of the war in the pretty trappings of something as noble as "states rights".

It was about preserving the Union, which was most jeapordized by the issue of slavery.

>(((meme)))
If anything, the south was far more Jewish.
>Oy vey goyim, you need to make your country ~20% black (the black % of the population was higher during the height of slavery because immigration from Europe hadn't stopped yet) because white people won't work on my farms for minimum wage :(((

CSA is a dead meme. Cascadia is the way to go.

Yeah all that oppressive welfare and subsidized industry.

There is literally nothing wrong with enslaving the darker races. It was a states right. Oppressors.

>We've crushed small business and trample your identity, but he's a few welfare bucks

hmm

>It was about states rights
...to own slaves, retard.

>west virginia and kentucky aren't entirely orange

Slavery labour was turned into forprofit prisons.

Everyone won, except for the ones who would expect to go to prison and get a criminal label on them.

>States rights are only okay when they agree with my Yankee morals
>Sanctuary cities are okay though

Not garbage map edition
>based Colorado/northeast

>Sanctuary cities are okay though
Never said that.
Also,
>le war of northern aggression
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Sumter

To be fair to the South, the best parts of Mexico would be orange on this map.

That person doesn't exist singularly but rather there are 50 of them and then a department in the fed that sets policy (but not resource distribution)

Yeah those innocent cannonballs that were assaulted by Fort Sumter were victimized by the North

Fuck I'm good at posting

Yankees re-writing the history books to hide northern aggression. Surprise-Suprise.

What's more autistic? These north v south threads? Or California v Texas threads?

>implying southerners even know what a book is

The latter. CA and TX are both two sides of the same shit coin

Us Northerners wouldn't have to write the books if Southerners and it seems Leafs could write in the first place.

North v south because we already settled it 150 years ago and dixies are still buttblasted.

Well at least they have a new spy carreer to choose nowadays. You can't blame it on any Stockholm syndrome any more...

>Mississippi is better than Norway
Feels good to be a part of the master race.

Just stop m8. This embarrassment has gone on long enough.

>If you don't like it, why don't you do something about it
>n-no, sh-shut up Yankee scum, b-baka. The s-south will rise again >///

That map has a shitty scale, I'm not him but here is a correct map. The scale is:
>Very Dark Green: .950+
>Dark Green: .900-.949
>Normal Green: .850-.899
>Light Green: .800-.849
>Yellow: .750-.799

It's not denial. It's pride. So much money is spent on trying to get them here or there. Wow they sure must be important then or otherwise there would not be such a bother with them.

Yankees are just buttmad that the south is the only part of America with culture

this, retards racist don't realize slavery is waht brought most of the black people ie. the people they seem to never stfu about to the south.

Either way, the original one posted was off.

That would of been fine though if they were still slaves and the Northern cucks didn't fuck that all up hmm?

they have a firey culture down there for sure

Lincoln wanted to put them back in Africa but then got shot and his Vice President was completely incompetent, as was every other president after him until Teddy Roosevelt because the influence of big business had reached its peak.

>Atlanta? You must mean my fireplace!

No one planned on putting them back to africa, it was about rebranding the labour to put the blame on the slaves. Turning them into criminals instead.

>have a military fort right outside one of state capitals that controls the harbor because it is central in the entrance; therefore controlling commerce.
>then when the state tries to take control of the fort, send more material to build up the fort
>doing all of this to set up a deliberate excuse to invade South Carolina, which fails and only rallies more states to the extremities of secession.as they fear being invaded

WE DINDU NUFFIN
LINCOLN A GOOD BOI

It is pretty much the Srebrenica massacre or the Ems dispatch for the South. A situation manufactured to justify war by making it impossible for foreign countries to intervene. South still fucked up taking the b8

No Lincoln literally favored having the blacks colonize other continents. Albeit voluntary, but it was still his position. The development of the labor contracts and general shittiness that was post-bellum South for blacks was the agenda of the Redeemer regimes (Solid South)

They were literally sending food to the fort, which was federal property and did not belong to the State of South Carolina which legally never had the right to leave the union.

William "Defy the North, Get the Torch" Sherman
William "Burnt Cletus will Never Beat Us" Sherman
William "Confederate Holds into Charcoals" Sherman
William "Giving the Belle Hell" Sherman
William "Turning the Confed Flaming Red" Sherman
William "Never Tire with the Fire" Sherman
William "Fighting for the North with Scorched Earth" Sherman

Secession?

>CSA
>Hey this Union no longer really applies this day and age
>We are too different politically, economically, and culturally to continue
>Our people request us to peacefully secede from this Union
>Please remove federal troops from our land
>Best of luck in the future

>Union
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Y-Y-OU CAN'T LEAVE IT'S AGAINST THE R-RULES
>I'M GOING TO MURDER AND MAME HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS DEFENDING THEIR HOMES AND INNOCENTS

Fact is if this happened in 2017 there would be international outrage, it's basically Serbia all over.

They were literally sending tea to the harbor, which was property of the East India Company and did not belong to the Colonists which legally never had the right to leave the union.

Or if you are more knowledgeable, think of the British forts the Eternal Anglo maintained for several years after independence in Ohio. It provoked war in the Indian war and possibly 1812. Maintaining forts directly on your neighbor's border is really offensive, maybe the cause of WW2. Also colonialism, etc

you think we were ever going to play fair?
I may hate you, berate you, and make fun of you for everything you have ever done or will ever do, but we are soul mates for eternity.
that chunky mcdonalds-plump ass isn't leaving the north's site not now, and not ever. We don't play fair because we will do whatever it takes to make sure you never leave our side. And even if you do somehow pull something off, we'll get the midwest to dump its entire radioactive payload all over your pretty meth-addled face
you wanted ownership over the slaves. we wanted ownership over you. guess who won

>equating the attack on Fort Sumter to the Boston Tea Party
One was a protest and the other was literally firing cannons at a fort

Also the British Forts in Ohio were legally supposed to be given to the US because Britain legally ceded that land to us while the South illegally left and also the Union never legally ceded that fort to the South.

>Forts were the cause of WW2
>colonialism
Tip top bait

Economic warfare vs seizing a fort to a harbor you don't own? I think the Tea Party caused more economic damage then the fort.

The U.S. illegally left the British Empire.
And if you use any excuse for them, it could probably be used by the south as well in part.

Yes, it's true and not just bait. British, French, European powers would go into other countries and randomly build forts and claim them in the name of the Queen or whatever. Forts meant sovereignty. Also building one in a foreign country hurts the image of that people being in charge of themselves or the land. There is a reason we laugh at Modern Germany.

Whether or not it was legal was determined after the fact. We won the revolution so it was retroactively legal to do so. The South lost and in a Supreme Court Case it was ruled retroactively illegal.

I did meme arrows because fort placement wasn't a cause of WW2 and Fort Sumter wasn't colonialism.

HAHAHAHHAAHAAA WOWWWWW SOUTH NOT EVEN REPLYING TO ME SO TYPICAL. DOES THIS MESSAGE EVEN GET THROUGH TO YOU IN THE TRAILER PARK? YOU DON'T APPRECIATE ANYTHING YOU AND I BUILT TOGETHER. REMEMBER HOW FUN AND IN LOVE WE WERE WHEN WE WERE JUST A BUNCH OF YOUNG AND DUMB REBEL COLONIES FIGHTING THE LIMEYS? YOU LOVED ME THEN BUT YOU LET TYRONE GET IN THE WAY YOU FUCKING SELF CENTERED SLUT!!!! I EVEN WANTED TO GIVE YOU MY TRAIN TRACKS BUT NOOOO YOU HAD YOUR BALLS DEEP IN COTTON. GOOD JOB BUILDING A FUCKING ECONOMY OFF OF T-SHIRTS YOU STUPID TOBACCO MUNCHING BITCH. THEN YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LEAVEEEEEE THIS RELATIONSHIP BEHIND?? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH WOW HOLY SHITT YOU ARE DUMB IF YOU THINK I'LL LET EVERYTHING WE BUILT GET LEFT IN THE DUST. I ENJOYED DEFEATING YOU AND LEAVING YOUR ECONOMY IN TURMOIL FROM YOUR LITTLE JOY RIDE AGAINST ME. YOU KEEP YOUR ASININE BATTLE FLAGS ALL OVER THE HOUSE LIKE SOME PETULANT ADOLESCENT TRYING TO REBEL BUT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOWWWW THE SHIT I'VE BEEN SCHEMING TO KEEP YOU WITH ME CLETUS T. HILLBILLY.
>WELFARE
HEH YOU THINK THAT'S A COINCINDICE? LITERALLY A NORTHERN INVENTION TO KEEP YOU SUCKLING ON OUR TEET FOREVER
>GLOBAL WARMING
HAHA YES THAT WAS US. THINGS ARE GOING TO HEAT UP IN THE POOR WITTLE WARMER AREAS AND YOU'LL FINALLY HAVE TO MOVE IN WITH ME HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AND THEN WHEN THINGS GET REALLY WARMED UP WE CAN INVADE CANADA TOGETHER BABY AND WE WILL FEEL JUST LIKE WE DID BACK IN THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR DOESN'T THAT SOUND NICE BABAY HAHAHAHAHHA PICK UP YOUR PHONE

>I won therefore it's legal
>Might makes right

K YS

You are a threat to all civilized society you barbaros.

Please stay away from America, leaf.

>Be me live in PNW but born in the South >Family has roots in the PNW and South >Proud of being Southerner
>Decide to start looking into family tree, learn some from genealogy nerds on both sides
>Descended from Union General Sheridan >More distant kin with but related to Sherman
>MFW When my ancestors burned my Nation securing its defeat

>Lost war
>Take all their industry and good jobs later
I love the sun belt

Fuck off Yankee scum. The south shall rise again.

Dude cost of business and wages ate low as fuck down their but the business environment is still a shithole.

>Cost of business is low
>In the south or rust belt

Yeah, no. Small business owners have been hit hard.

Kansas isn't doing well, and Oklahoma is not Midwestern.
>got the recovery
What the fuck does that mean? The South has always been relatively poor, and the Rustbelt has been in decline since the 70s.
>the midwest, Rustbelt
The Rustbelt is mostly in the Midwest. It's basically just the Great Lakes area + Pittsburgh.
>and South
They're not persecuted, they're forgotten. The ones that aren't totally backwards (TX, VA, NC, GA) are doing alright.
Mostly everywhere you go, people will be alright if you're ok with them. White, middle class places, that is (even if you're non-white).
>States

The "Obama recovery" effected urban areas on the coasts. You've largely ignored the other places mentioned. You gonna play willful ignorance Yankee oppressor?

Tfw southerner but no cool accent

That's exactly the point. The impoverished Deep South states don't run their institutions correctly.
>the other places mentioned
Which ones? The Midwest (Yankees)?

You're combining the unrelated problems of different regions. There's no way to address how a recession recovery project "should" have affected the South, with problems that have very little to do with the '08 recession.

I know that feel.

Glad I didn't grow up in a shack though.

Sounds like a cop out so you can crush their culture and the south. Perfidious (((Yankees)))

Same

I'm from New Orleans and all of us speak like somebody from New Jersey or New York

Yat accent is pretty cool desu

what happened to your accent pham