Do white people deserve all the loathing and derision they get?

Do white people deserve all the loathing and derision they get?

no, because they are so gracious to allow niggers and other subhumans to live amongst them and even accommodate the inferiority of these subhumans

Yes.

FUCK WATER, FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

Yes, and more
White people are the villains of history
The refugee crisis, divine retribution, they had it coming

Yes. But not because of their past "crimes" but because they're stupid enough to tolerate all the bullshit.

stop using white technology nigger

>implying I'm not on an oriental phone browsing a Thailandese pottery image board

We have suffered enough, now its the jews turn

>Do white people deserve all the loathing and derision they get?
in america

>be Sup Forumstard
>"the Jews have been persecuted in every country they inhabited historically, clearly people hate Jews because Jews deserve it from their actions!"
>"Most people hate white people? No, this isn't because people hate us because of our actions!!! Those fucking shitskins are just jealous I'm better than them!!"

it's a bit of an silly way to drink water
you're only supposed to drink 2 litres of water a day and those water jugs are 4.5 litres

a 500ml bottle is fine for a few hours of lectures and you can then fill it up between lectures

I wouldn't want to be carrying around 4.5 litres of water unless I REALLY had to like in a habbening

White people must perish

I see A LOT of guys carrying those around in the gym

I don't know, it just makes me angry.

>this is a perfectly acceptable, even praiseworthy, statement in the modern era
I hate Twitter.

No, just amerishits. Special shoutout to white hispanics for also being universally kind of cunty.

>you're only suppose to drink 2 litres of water a day
You drink what you need. Here in colorado relative humidity is often in the single digits. You'll find yourself drying out real quick walking around at 8% relative humidity.

For all we know they could have been dehydrated from the day before and need to really hydrate.

And even if the overall volume was 4.5 liters, you don't NEED to fill it all the way up just to use it. You can fill a container part way.

Just murican hispanics.

Other hispanics are preety chill.

wtf
I genuinely do not understand what this cunt is mad about. is it the fact that a white person is drinking water without having first publicly apologizing for slavery and checking their privilege on the college green?

why is she attending college then if she hates it? also she's clearly white.

That's a picture of Nina Dobrev in her avatar. I highly doubt Nina Dobrev goes to college or has a personal Twitter account

More.

Many such cases!

Didn't know who that was, but then why do they have a white person as their avatar.

>White person does something weird: HAHA WHITE FOLKS SO CRAYCRAY XD
>Non-white person does something weird: .......

Because everyone hates whoever is at the top. Wouldn't be any different if it was blacks in our places, or asians.

Every culture has had slavery or exploitation (especially native Americans, who people seem to think never did).

>Non white person does something weird
>They get a WebM made of them and it's shared around Sup Forums//r/the_donald/etc

Sure it's justified.

The other races deserve a lot more hatred though.

I was taught in school that native americans had no concept of property and that they lived in a veritable utopia until the white man came

I was told we sold them weapons, which they used to kill each other.

So I guess they did have some concept of property.

Who takes their shit jug out of their room outside of emptying?

>598 likes

I'd say so, I'm glad they're going extinct.

:(

American "whites" deserve it, they are cancer

fuck off with your white hate
we didnt lynch blacks, dont get us invloved into your domestic politics

>be american
>drink water
hahahahaha

They hate us cause they aint us

What school district did you grow up in?

white genocide soon lads

>tfw its actually about just the passing on of your genes and it has nothing to do with melanin content

No, you only pioneered the use of genocide and concentration camps in Namibia...
>B-but I'm not like the *other* white people!

I'm afraid you fell for the memes. Because there are more white people than black people on the planet.

No it's not, you're just a fucking pathetic Sup Forumstard desperate to cling to anything you can grasp on in order to feel victimised. You morons are basically an even more predictable version of Tumblrinas.
Two towers wasn't enough.

No one hates white people

What people hate is imperial nations like Britian and France that fucked up world boarders, European settlers who seem entitled to the land they settled, and Eurocentric thinking many Westerners employ

There are more people in fucking Africa than all of Europe combined, plus the white birth rate is falling everywhere.

Also I'm not black, I'm Italian-American

"Knee grows" can't have liquid without spice in it, otherwise it's bland white person food.

that was 100 years ago
back then your ancestors still lived in stone age and enslaved each other, so lets not point fingers

>Also I'm not black, I'm Italian-American
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It's mostly American liberals

There's millions of non whites in Africa. North Africa has almost 200 million people. The number of black and white people in the world is about equal right now, but you're right about the birth rates.

Despite what African Americans tell you, not all Africans are black. In fact, arabs (who I consider a race of their own) still spend their days shooting niggers.

I'm white you dumb kraut.

And Africans were in the iron age before colonialism. Try again sweetie :^)

FUCK. I meant non blacks.

> live in Africa for 6000 years
> invent a stick

Wow Africa so advance

>And Africans were in the iron age before colonialism.
because they bought iron from the portugese

The original Europeans were brown, so I'm glad Europe is going back to its original roots. There is a reason why whites are such a big minority in the world. They were not meant to live on this land, they're a genetic mutation that wasn't meant to come into this world.

Suzuki-san is right. This is what breeds dislike towards people of European origin.

>Complains about being stereotyped as racist
>Still believes in racist ideas from the 19th century
:^^^^^^)

You need to watch Zulu.

come on son even manlet amerindians did all of that when they were completely cut from everything

>In Africa, where there was no continent-wide universal Bronze Age, the use of iron succeeded immediately the use of stone.[14] Metallurgy was characterized by the absence of a Bronze Age, and the transition from "stone to steel" in tool substances. Early evidence for iron technology in Sub-Saharan Africa can be found at sites such as KM2 and KM3 in northwest Tanzania. Nubia was one of the relatively few places in Africa to have a sustained Bronze Age along with Egypt and much of the rest of North Africa. The Meroitic script was developed in the Napatan Period (c. 700–300 BC).

Even in our post WW2 war with Indonesia we killed 30 Indonesians for each killed Dutch soldier.

I don't think arabs or blacks are capable of catching up with the technological advantage of white people anytime soon. And the fact they pose no threat is also one of the things that keeps them safe from the total wars with Europeans.

> live on richest continent on the planet
> don't have to deal with bullshit snow
> be exposed to other great civilizations
> end up with mud huts and spears

Idk how anyone can argue that African peoples ( not counting North African Arabs ) were civilized.

always a good day watching stormfaggots get fucked

And? I posted it because people claimed they didn't even make it past the stone age. That's the ONLY claim I was addressing.

And? I didn't say anything about bronze.

I grew up in eastern massachussetts so it shouldn't be that surprising

well dont make it sound like they were the some super society then
i agree with you in part but saying they are ''advanced'' when even in contact with northen africa for centuries they were barelly above native americans is kinda dumb

>TFW you're part of that /MediterraneanMasterRace/ so you're automatically not white
Feels good man, get fucked you niggers

I mean, there is a reason why entire Africa has abandoned it's ambitions to get nuclear weapons. They don't want to be in the same league as France, China or the USA. Because they can't.

>Drinking water is weird

?????

Richest in what terms? Things like diamonds and rare earth minerals have little value until to people who haven't reached the industrial age yet.

There is snow on some mountain tops in Africa, but I don't get how this would be a serious problem for anyone. Africans had clothes and houses and fire.

They had far less exposure to other civilizations than anywhere else in the old world. Sub Saharan Africa, outside of Ethiopia, had no contact with the silk road. Ethiopia also had writing and empire and stuff far quicker than the rest of sub Saharan Africa.

They used more than just mud in building houses, but judging them for using mud is just dumb. Mud is a good insulator, it keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It's easy to make and build with. It doesn't rot or burn down.

So advanced

what the fuck. plenty of people do this, mainly athletes and health freaks but its not even kind of uncommon

chances are shes a freshman

LITERALLY

The empire of mali had contact with islam and they even went on pilgrimage

We deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth for being weak and letting third worlders get the better of us. we can only justify our existence if we assert ourselves.

The Mali Empire flourished because of trade above all else. It contained three immense gold mines within its borders unlike the Ghana Empire, which was only a transit point for gold. The empire taxed every ounce of gold, copper and salt that entered its borders. By the beginning of the 14th century, Mali was the source of almost half the Old World's gold exported from mines in Bambuk, Boure and Galam.[32] Gold mines in Boure, which is nowadays known as Guinea, were discovered sometimes near the end of 12th century[39]

I never claimed they were some super society. I never even said they were "advanced".

Comparing them to native Americans is just dumb. Africa had a far, far lower population density than other places at the same time. More population density = more urbanization = more ability to specialize in labor. The places that developed civilization the first in the Americas had the highest population densities. Why do you expect a bunch of very rural subsistence farmers and pastoralists to get the idea to build cities and organize themselves so that they can explore further north to trade with people they know fuck all about? They were acting rationally according to the conditions that they lived in, and so were native Americans.

Good riddance.

>Two towers wasn't enough.
It's not my fault, nor is it the fault of the thousands of people who died on 9/11 that you are too blind to see the reality grasping the American college & university system. Do you see how many retweets and likes that tweet has? People eat up this shit in the modern day.

By the way, kill yourself.

When you look at human history, it's not very interesting where civilization began. I mean, the entire world sat on it's ass doing nothing for millennia. Until some random people invented fire and started spreading across the globe. And then the same with agriculture and other things that started our civilization. When you look at the entire span of human history, you see almost everything happened at the end and almost at the same time. Apparently there was a revolution of thought that caught on.

But, if some country is still backward today. Even with all the examples they have. Well, there is no excuse for that.

Don't be an asshole

West coast native tribes actively practiced slavery, including sexual exploitation.

Iroquois were war-like and basically murdered anyone they thought was weaker than them.

Huronians seemed pretty peaceful but the french settlers accidentally smallpoxed them while trying to convert their populace (Jesuits liked to live with the people, in the same houses, while converting them, worked pretty good, but this also meant you pass all your diseases you're immune to onto them.)

>Why do you expect a bunch of very rural subsistence farmers and pastoralists to get the idea to build cities and organize themselves so that they can explore further north to trade with people they know fuck all about?
that pic you posted talks about the namibians which were in contact with egypt and rome and it also talks about mali which

i mean nubians

no

Canada is literally no different to America

Black people don't drink water so seeing a white person drink it is probably a shock for them. They won't drink anything that doesn't have sugar in it.

Mali existed during the peak of the trans Saharan trade, and yet you claimed that they weren't doing enough to use the trans Saharan trade to their advantage?

Nubians were on the Nile, and thousands of years ago the climate wasn't so harsh and it was easier to cross from Egypt to Nubia. I know I'm going to get WE WUZED over this, but the distinction between Egypt and Nubia wasn't always so strict either. Numerous times in Egypt's history their borders extended far enough south to contain Nubians, even today Egypt has a Nubian minority. Nubians and Egyptians had a similar culture as a result.

WE

They were, all im saying is they should have been better off than what they are maybe they had shitty rulers im not an expert in african history
And so you agree that subsaharan africa was in contact with the great powers

WUZ

Parts of Africa was in contact with other civilizations. Those parts were also more historically developed than the other parts of sub Saharan Africa which wasn't in contact with the silk road.

KANGZ

only american whites. fucking pathetic people

Why are non-whites so obsessed with race? It's just fucking painful to talk about

Why?