Why did the Australian women want to sleep with the US soldiers during World War 2 again?

Why did the Australian women want to sleep with the US soldiers during World War 2 again?

>France
>6.2"
What a bullshit image

they didn't. American sailors are notorious butt pirates.

TINY AMERICAN WILLIES

why so jealous dicklet?

>tfw german

reminder that if your weiner is below six inches it deserves to be caged

TINY KRAUT COCKS

If it's under 6 inches does it even exist? It's basically just a big clit

Damn. That's considered average? I'm at least 7 inches and thought i was small. the averages must be skewed because they take into account micropenises and such.

Need to moisturize, boyo.

Jealous?

Fucking bongs, this is not a /gayboard/, fuck off with your faggotry

It was a diplomatic move made by the emus.

Pen size?

Americans had better wages for being in the military and the uniform looked better/fancier.

Therefore being an American in uniform made you look much richer and more special. Whereas being an Aussie in Uniform made you look quite rough and poor.

Right, but what about during World War II?

During World War 2, Australia wasn't a country and America was. And Aussie women are naturally attracted to men from actual countries. Back during World War 1, the entire male population of Belgium evacuated to Australia. Not a single one of them had any sex with anyone but each other. Because Aussie women were able to smell that they were from non-countries.

TINY

AUSTRALIAN

WILLIES

Why are Americans so obsessed with dicks?
Is this what happens when you don't celebrate Easter?

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Does that mean?

Why the fuck did all these canadians respond to this post? You guys are not french

It was a joke, just laying it on a little thick (like my mum haha)

Sorry Ricky.

It's not nice to make fun of your mother, even if she is a whore.

t. texan wannabe

test

>india and south korea
L M A O

Thats wrong, brazilian average size is 14 cm or 5.5"

I have to say, I am very proud of my penis right now. Life could be so much worse.

One yank and Australian panties come right off

Kek

Because all the Aussie shitcunts were too busy getting killed in Africa and Aussie women are notorious whores. They were literally the Dutch women of the Pacific.

Now they're the Butch women of the Pacific.