youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

umad u look like women

>tfw can't grow decent facial hair
>tfw forever doomed to be a babyface

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA

>tfw bald spot in that spot above the chin

>tfw 28 and look 17 unless I have a beard

>tfw I want to shave my beard to separate myself from the normies but I look like shit without a beard
I hate them

I like having a 5 o'clock shadow personally but people say I look like a bum(but these people like my full length beard.

>Go to western country
>All these bush beard guis ath their 30-40 yo behave like 17-19 teenagers
fixed ya, kimmy

>tfw started growing facial hair at 12 years old
how can babyfaces even compete?

t. Bydlo capital of the world
The good news is I have a decent chin and jawline, but im still jealous of guys with good beards.

>tfw look babyface as fuck without a beard
>facial hair comes in spotty apart from my moustache and looks like shit if i don't shave
>i'm 26

basically i have these short windows of strategic stubble where i look good, and anything on either side of that is laughable.

>go to Asian country
>all the men are scrawny betas with bowl cuts

>go to the states
>all the men are BSAs who don't know anything about or ever watch my sport

that just means you're CHI.

Scandinavians are literally non-whites.

You're Mexican though so it'd be gross black pube shit.

Bro /fit/ here. I went to Japan for a month and by god I now know why we kicked their fucking asses. Holy hell I feel like I could realistically fight 3 of their men at once and beat them all half to death.

>having a beard

Went to school with a kid who had a fully grown beard in the 8th grade. Meanwhile I can't grow a beard to save my life and I'm going prematurely bald.
Top kek, as they say.

you should have killed him and ate his heart for his powers.

>be asian in white country
>can't grow facial hair
>oh well, age twice as slow as whites
>permanently look like i'm in my 20s till i hit 40

its getting weird that every white person my age looks a decade older than me, wrinklier skin, sparser hair, etc.

With all the war and pain we were meant to die young. Fuck this gay earth.

>its getting weird that every white person my age looks a decade older than me, wrinklier skin, sparser hair, etc.
I myself am more of the "permanent babyface" (not exactly in the good way, but whatever) type, but I've noticed this about most white people as well. Especially women, literally by the time they reach their mid-20s in some cases they're already showing very noticeable signs of aging.

Accurate post

can confirm fellow /fit/izen

yeah white skin wasn't built for constant tanning/tanning culture because its thinner than asian/black skin.

you see the aging even more intensely if you ever go to las vegas/nevada.

it's nice to see two /lgbtlite/ browsers here for once

Makes sense, being a ginger myself I'm way too sensitive to heat/sun, so my entire life I've always avoided sun exposure and heat in general, I guess that would explain while my skin is still very healthy compared to that of many of my peers.

my family is 100% europoor though

>tfw 179

when i was 14 i started sprouting some sporadic hairs on my chin and some barely-existent fuzz on my upper lip. 6 years later it has not progressed at all

>Facial Hair at 13