I will never buy a pass

>the brits invented curry

Howling

work in 2 hours 45 minutes

hello?

i hate women, gays, and jews but i'm not a muslim

>permanent unemployment

>We WUZ curry chefs xD

Fuck off pajeet, bet you think Indians invented IPA just because it has Indian in the name

Mad you think Indians invented a system of cuisine that could only exist after the Columbian exchange

Not in Education, Employment, or Training

What are you doing to celebrate Saint Jo?

>3:20am
>still haven't slept
>work today

not really, I just those who oppose Hellenes and Slavs i.e. Alboshits and T*rks.
youtube.com/watch?v=NebylMJtyAA
youtube.com/watch?v=KUavsrRUf-c
Hating on takfiri-salafi apes (the radical sunni muslims) doesn't count as a form of racism.

Gonna go bash the local fash

DESPISE the left. Absolutely hate Muslims. Hate wogs. Hate foreners.Hate pikeys. Hate refugees. Hate pakis. Hate gays. Hate special needs lads. Far right nationalist and proud. EDL, PEGIDA. Love the pub and football

me and the so-called gf

HOL' UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN' WE INVENTED CURRY N SHIET

what is life in porto rico like?

i've been to the bahamas so i assume the weather is similar but aside from that how is it?

reddit

>Tfw went to bed at 9 last night
>Woke up at 7

Literally feel great lad, sleeping pattern mongs Btfo eternally

Also I'm a NEET so I don't even need to be awake now

>sleeping longer than 5-6 hours a night
normie abnormies OUT OUT OUT

You don't seem to understand.

>European nations c-couldnt have i-invented anything even when it's well documented they did, it was all the superior brown man!! Wahh wahh stop appropriating my culture

you're obviously not irish you foreign cunt

You sound like a good bloke, I'd have a beer with ya

I feel like I saw a post akin to this posted from Rep. of Ireland a few weeks ago.

I'm not Indian, it's just ridiculous that you think British people invented curry.

How do you have the nerve to even claim something preposterous as that?

It's actually mind boggling that you genuinely believe curry is BRITISH LMFAO

ADORE the left. Absolutely love Muslims. Love wogs. Love foreners.Love pikeys. Love refugees. Love pakis. Love gays. Love special needs lads. Far left multiculturalist and proud. LGBT, Antifa. Hate the pub and football.

didn't mean to double post, sorry x
Sup Forums is being very slow

The master ruseman is at it again.

bit xenophobic

Pajeet has blown a gasket lads, nobody tell him that Britain used to own India or his head might explode

weather is tropical, we have great beaches. We have one in Culebra considered one of the most beautiful in the world. Puerto Rico is completely different from Old San Juan.
While most of us can afford an iPhone, everything is going to shit so we are leaving to the mainland now more than ever, even more than in the 50s.

The only reason young people are here is because of our good, affordable public uni education, and even that won't be a thing anymore since the feds are going to cut our funds and raise our costs, and our governor is fully cooperating with them.
Speaking of, the student assembly has a meeting today to organize a protest

oh dear

Anyone seen those twats on motorbikes who have their headlights flashing and a high vis jacket that says POLITE on it?

Pretty sure impersonating the police to get traffic to move is illegal aside from being a cunt thing to do.

we just sang hymns in our assemblies

Work in 25 minutes. Please kill me.

Told called somebody a nigger

“Politie” is the netherlandish word for “Police”.

Been working since 8

Would prefer to live desu

Might fabricate a wank

may have to visit someday i would like to see the old spanish architecture in san juan
i lived in manila for 3 years while my parents were stationed at the embassy there and there was some old spanish architecture there but sadly most of it was destroyed in wwii cause the japanese commander there refused orders to evacuate his troops from the city
the japanese ordered him to abandon it in order to preserve the architecture

if everyone in porto rico is leaving then property values are gonna drop big time
might be a good place to keep a little vacation place and i've heard spanish is easy to learn

however the country is great for tourism, especially good tourism and ecotourism. We have very unique ecosystems. A tropical rainforest (El Yunque, owned by the US), a tropical dry forest, a fluorescent lagoon, some great caves and mountains and rivers, great and diverse cuisine and of course the beaches

organizing protests in our most famous second most important uni is extremely common to the point that it's a meme
this time we really need one though, so much that all of our public unis are joining forces

Really would like a poo about now lads
Haven't gone in three days time
Makes you appreciate the simple things

reeeeeeeeeeee
cant post

may have to visit someday i would like to see the old spanish architecture in san juan
i lived in manila for 3 years while my parents were stationed at the embassy there and there was some old spanish architecture there but sadly most of it was destroyed in wwii cause the japanese commander there refused orders to evacuate his troops from the city
the japanese ordered him to abandon it in order to preserve the architecture

if everyone in porto rico is leaving then property values are gonna drop big time
might be a good place to keep a little vacation place and i've heard spanish is easy to learn

British identity is a deliberate attempt to destroy English identity 2bh lads

good

It's like I'm seeing double, four posts.

Boyfeet desu

not my fault hiroshimoot can't get the site back to proper functionality

Who tf up and ready for the commute

/real working hours/ here

day's over

>/real working hours/
>commute at 9
hmm

Put YOURSELF in Milos shoes

Imagine if you were character assassinated like he is

Got around 8 hours sleep (10 to 6) yet I feel tired again already

Wouldn't if I slept from 2-10, bit fucked up

they thought trumps pussy grabbing would cost him the election too

milo will find another publisher for his shitty book
it's not like his followers have any moral convictions

it's bound to happen sooner rather than later when your entire schtick is trying to upset people

you're going to like Old San Juan then nps.gov/saju/index.htm
check the restaurants from that area on tripadvisor before going though, as many of them have the touristy area insane prices

youtube.com/watch?v=oGAHFtkNcbA

bf sent me this

HELLO NIGGERS

hello?

can never decide if i like big areolae or not

considering a wank

*carries out a poo*

joined the QUT gym today lads x

hey, bring that back

did a massive poo

did a small poo

B R I S B A N E

they're the best, much better to look at and play with than small ones

made a gay coffee

>play with areolae
I don't think you understand

>much better to look at
don't always agree
>play with
wouldn't know lmao

pics x

having a comfy morning

BIG
WOODEN
NEGOTIATING TABLES

What's gookmoot done lads?

CRUSTY
JUGGLERS

your Mum

this sites gone to shit ever since it became a recruiting hub for russia

Just got a letter from the job centre saying my payments are being reviewed or some shit

Feel a bit sick

doing some truly dire farts

A report by the OECD revealed that 580,000 young Australians fall under the classification. The report also revealed that the number of NEETs has soared by 10,000 since the Global Financial Crisis and now account for one in eight Australians between the ages of 15 and 29. [27]

LAZY
AUSTRALIAN
LADS

the dizziness is back lads

Just got a letter from the job centre saying my payments are being reviewed or some shit

Feel a bit sick

*gets around*

that's just a tiny stub compared to the segment on the UK m8

Are you on ESA?