/cum/

Hiroshima is worst moot edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reg_sJ-La7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fag

Nip """websites"""

Expect tons of shill posting now they know exactly where to target.

stop using anglo runes

Noighty mornin mayts!

Got fahrckin hahrd getup to go an do with aull those fahrckin emu cunts

It would only take two of those fat fucks to take your faggot ass down to the ground. No matter how much you lift, you will always be a manlet who cant pass the 185 mark.

Goodnight /cum/

Fuck đou frankish """""""nor""""""""""""""man"""""""

Oi mayte, had to take a bleedin' shite but a bloody fackin spoidah was on me toilat seat!

Sup Forums is alive?

*đee

Varg posting is creative but I don't know how to read barbarian scripts.

Gook moot is cute

He's a professional slacker. He's pond scum in Japan. I truly admire that his entire life is a troll to Japanese culture.

Apparently he was really autistic while he was here

why is he so tan for a jap?

t. Goot

He's onto me.

Going to cuddle you.

Mook
Gookmoot
Goot
Hiroshimoot
Hiroshima Nagasaki

anHiro

fags

RIP /cum/

gookmoot is my favorite
it's inaccurately racist and dismisses who he actually is

he doesn't deserve anything specific

REEEEE CAN I LOST YET?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

POST*

That's why I like Jackie Sup Forums.

I'm the only one left. Just me and my books.

has he sold Sup Forums to facebook yet?

>trump makes comments about problems with mass immigrants not fitting in in Sweden and causing problems
>media says he's lying
>this happens there recently when the locals try to arrest a criminal in the immigrant neighbourhood
youtube.com/watch?v=reg_sJ-La7c

No he's selling it to buzzfeed, bud.

what kind of person puts ketchup on their mac and cheese?

The best part was the 24 hours of leftists saying that Sweden didn't have a major crime increase due to immigration.

i know

they also blatantly ignored all the problems these countries are having with pedophilia that is specifically from the muslim and african migrants. I remember reading one article where the police in multiple European countries were afraid to even release statements on it in fear of being called racists.

I did when I was little. I was enlightened by a white trash woman who informed me to dump a can of chili in it.

It didn't.

chili mac is legit though. as long as it's beanless. I'm fine with beans in chili, but not when you're making chili mac

why would anyone do this?

There are a ton of permanently fucked up veterans not only from seeing death and destruction in Iraq and Afghanistan but also walking in on little kids being raped. A lot of the time it was boys because they don't get punished like girls for being raped.

It did*

that's what I'm trying to find out. to be fair I just don't like ketchup, so I think it sounds extra gross

I like to get the mac scalding hot and then put freezing cold applesauce on it. Raw onions may get involved.

I remember reading some articles about soldiers in the middle east complaining about all the child rape they were seeing and being told to ignore it. Must have been a damned nightmare to be over there.

Even worse to come back and see media organizations turn a blind eye to the fact that it's culturally and legally okay to rape children over there.

>tfw I can't post images again

Islam is cancer.

GOD DAMMIT GOOT

Yep.

Despite the religion and culture promoting pedophilia, rape, death to gays and etc for some reason the left is in love with it. They want to give islam special snow flake hate speech status in Canada after the attack. No one even knows what that means but it's honestly scary.

Gook moot did nothing wrong.

he let ads onto the site that contained viruses

i've blocked Sup Forums ads since

>some reason

Naive user, they just see brown and think "muh oppreshun." If a bunch of alt-right fedora white men converted and started doing muslim things they would be swearing up and down those people aren't real muslims.

FIX YOUR SERVERS, HIROSHIMA

they do that already #notallmuslims kind of shit.

They're muzzies, thats what they do. Rape. Rape women, rape children, rape goats, etc. It's a fact.

Sweden is a perfect example of pants-onhead retatd SJW islam apologists being given the keys to the castle. They're an experiment gone wrong at this point.

But you will notice they have no problem shitting on Christfags for being retarded. It's always about race with them.

>While recovering from a site issue, we lost some older images. Please post some new ones to make up for it!
Here you go, mook.

whY-!!!!!!

If Young Metro don't trust you...

why did you post my sister baga

rice please leave

why aren't you using adblock to block all ads in the first place

South Dakota

i removed it when moot managed the site to try and help out with ad revenue. Sup Forums never had a lot of ads and they weren't annoying.

los gays hojAS jkasjkasjkksajskaj

the day hiroshigook killed cum

Would

What do you want?

Stupid leaf posters
Stupid eagle posters
Stupid star posters

Stupid Kalmar poster

Me in back

>tfw no masc yank bf

Thinken of good ol' /cum/

Soon you'll be able to once again list an AMD processor in your computer specs without people sneering at you or posting laughing anime sluts gifs in response...

It's almost time, I'm going to build an AMD rig! Ryzen cpu and Vega gpu, can't wait.

Hello friends
I'm back

Do Americans really call a bouncy castle a "bounce house"?

i---do

No.

I'm disappointed in you, Placer

tbf i call it a bouncy house.. not a bounce house.. nor a bouncy castle... just a bouncy house

The fuck is a bouncy house?

>mfw someone says Pecan "Pee-can"

Pee-khan

listening to kpop at work lol

Hope you get fired for awful taste

History is an impertinence and an injury

Can Hillary still win, buds?

It is my perception that a true friend never relies on another’s dream. A person with the potential to be my true friend must be able to find his reason for life without my help. And, he would have to put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me. For me, a true friend is one who stands equal on those terms.

IMMA SHOOT YOU

maybe if you retarded faggots went to sleep you wouldn't even notice the servers going haywire

*breaths in*
CANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

why do americans pronounce pecan like retards?

because america is the most powerful country

deep.

women are weak creatures that long to be controlled

Yeah sikh fathers can be overly strict to their daughters
or verily kind if too old