Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-teenage-mind/200906/marijuana-sleep-and-dreams
youtube.com/watch?v=fRCVtGsreGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dzień dobry

Dzień dobry

dobrý den

jó reggelt

Hello. I didn't sleep nearly all night. I'm tired as shit. How r u guys?

Hello. Slept heavily, dreamed that I am Heisenberg or just some sort of drug dealer and woke up really tired. How is your health?

Good středu to everyone, what's going on with you lithbro?

Bad, I think I will end up in a hospital soon again, I was hallucinating. Let's not talk about this.
What drugs did you sell lol?

Can't sleep, it's 4 am here

Stay with us friend

Slept like 3hrs had some shitty nightmares. Its gonna be a nice day...

Yeah tell me about it.
I wish I could get drunk and pass out but I cannot even have a beer. Why live

I am not sure lol, I blame starting 5th season of Breaking Bad around midnight.

>Poland
>"Cannot have alcohol"
Mohammed you took the worng street, you aren't in Germany

I never watched it but I heard it's good, maybe I will try it today.
Please don't tease me, I'm taking strong meds and I cannot drink even a little.

hello, whats up

i'm still awake at 6 am, with no sign of sleepiness soon.

Are you doing something interesting? I wanted to watch something.

Nothing too exciting. I'm listening to some soft music browsing the internet a bit, and day dreaming.

I don't think I'm depressed, nothing is severely wrong in my life, things could always be a little better, but I'm just passing time.

Do you ever feel like this? I guess this is the definition of melancholy.

I have something different going on, my mind is drifting somewhere and I keep hearing a voice saying 'we are just a stardust'.

Test from phone. Having posting errors...

>wake up at 7am
>want to make a "wake up dummies" thread with this exact same pic
>error: upload failed
>go to school
>macroeconomics class
>paired up with 2 girls, both qts
>sweating pepe.jpg
>have to brainstorm and shit
>somehow i become the teamleader and have to write shit down
>actually i am quite good at this
>another class
>it's quite fun
>go get a new membership card at uni library because i lost my old one
>have lunch
>feel like shit
thanks for reading my blog, don't forget to subscribe for more
so how is your day so far user?

It is a good serie but it gets boring in 4th season and it's generally not "action" or anything, just drama and scheming. Though at the end of 4th season I really liked it again and 5th season started pretty well. Some people worship it, I just like it, I know someone who falls asleep on it... really depends on taste. It's worth to watch either way.

Btw where are all the Czechs, I need some help regarding finding work, I found some stuff and I am not sure if it's any good or even helpful.

I enjoyed your blog. I was waiting since 08:00 (your 07:00) to create the thread as I didn't find any but kept getting that error. I was refreshing and checking like every 5 minutes and even went to a different PC in office to see if it's just isolated case.

Even right now I am getting "Connection error" while trying to post this message, I the two replies above this one copy pasted for like 15 minutes now, clicking "Post" every couple of minutes or so. Dunno if it will work this time.

Yep, it didn't work. Testing from phone now with whole text copied

Same eh
I'm having a second coffee, nothing more actually. Trying not to fall asleep now cause I want to sleep this night.

Wew, posting from phone worked and from PC didn't regardless of which browser

I posted now from PC and it worked

test

fugging hiroshimoot using Sup Forums servers for bitcoin mining or something
if you like Breaking Bad try watching Better Call Saul afterwards, it's pretty good spinoff and i enjoyed it more than BB
>Trying not to fall asleep now cause I want to sleep this night.
good luck user

Kurwa mać

did hiroshima nagafucki spill something on the servers again or something? test

ahoy

This is annoying
achuj!

>started having nightmares
>also started smoking weed some weeks ago
fugg

If you will start feeling paranoid lay off the weed, ok Czech mate, just lay off this shit, I'm telling ya.

those things don't really correlate desu
it's more likely that the weed is making you eat a ton of shit before bed, which has been proven to give you weird dreams.

fugg this žemlovka is so gooood

>yeah dude weed is 420% safe and not addictive, all negative health effects and brain damage are just conservashits propaganda

who are you quoting?

I'm just saying, it's probably the weed

Hi friends

sup

hiya

there's evidence that marijuana use surpresses REM sleep, the REM state is when dreaming occurs.
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-teenage-mind/200906/marijuana-sleep-and-dreams
>To address this question, Feinberg, et al. (1975) compared the sleep patterns of experienced marijuana users on tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and a placebo. Feinberg, et al. (1975) reported reduced eye movement activity and less REM sleep in the THC condition. They also reported a REM rebound effect, that is more REM activity, on withdrawal from THC. So,there exists some scientific evidence that marijuana interferes with REM sleep.
not really conclusive evidence, but the evidence that exists doesn't really substantiate "weed gives you nightmares" but actually slightly indicates the opposite

on the other hand there's a lot of stoners that will claim "DUDE WEED STOPPED MY NIGHTMARES" and that's also probably bullshit

I want to stop existing

is the fridge bullying you again?

also, inb4 (((Feinberg)))

reduced REM indicates less dreams, but not how the dreams feels like
different people can react differently to drugs

then again, I'm not a psychologist or a doctor.

>reduced REM indicates less dreams, but not how the dreams feels like
that's true. I'm not one of those people that thinks that weed cures cancer and makes your dick bigger or whatever some people believe, I just don't think it's dangerous besides the obvious damage to your lungs if you smoke it frequently

No and we are not same posters. I do want to exist.
Posting some pic I liked.

>I do want to exist.
have fun with that, i am off to play some badminton with a qt

I wonder where is my Czech mate, I'm the security bro, I post for quite some time already
Thanks and vice versa mate

it causes brain damage as well, short-term memory impairment for example is well documented
and for anecdotal evidence, all hardcore stoners I know are really fucking dumb

It might induce schizophrenia, that's what hapepned to me. No more joints for me, ever.

the problem is that all of this is based on examples of extreme usage or abuse. Also, while exaggerated often by the Harold and Kumar crowd it does have some medicinal value. I've known somebody that was prescriped it to reduce seizures from a condition and it was more successful than any medication taken prior.

yeah I read all your posts yesterday. One of the biggest problems with it is that it exagerrates any mental quirk or ailment you already have. I stopped smoking it a long time ago because I'm a paranoid conspiracy nut as it is and smoking weed was making me go full Alex Jones mode on people at parties and shit, telling them that their internet browsers are botnets and that Bush had foreknowledge of 9/11 and let it happen and shit.

>weed was making me go full Alex Jones

is there vid of you, somewhere?

Come on mate life is beautifull. The Earth is so big and interesting why would you want to stop living before seeing it all? What's more, NASA found 3 more planets that are Earth-like with the possibility of the inteligent life.

Dying without experiencing the life is such a waste t b h

wew
I'm usually paranoid about police and that someone wants to chop me with an axe if I leave my house, I don't really believe in any conspiracies.
>One of the biggest problems with it is that it exagerrates any mental quirk or ailment you already have.
That's true and it's also true that weed helps people, but some shouldn't touch it, like us.
Are you English btw. or V4+ diaspora?

>Come on mate life is beautifull
yeah just think of all the pussy you can have

I don't deny it has health benefits, if administered properly by a doctor. It's a drug (in medical sense of the word) like any other.
It's a lot like opium/morphine in a way.

No ładnie ładnie

what is your favorite board (maybe beside Sup Forums)?
>/diy/

i only browse out and int on 4chins

>I'm usually paranoid about police and that someone wants to chop me with an axe if I leave my house
oh don't worry I'm paranoid about those things as well, maybe not so much police because I haven't had many negative experiences with any yet

>Are you English btw. or V4+ diaspora?
Burgerstani

I browse only Sup Forums

>Come on mate life is beautiful.
it's not, at least not from my perspective
>The Earth is so big and interesting why would you want to stop living before seeing it all?
and I will never get a chance to see 1% of it
>NASA found 3 more planets that are Earth-like with the possibility of the intelligent life.
>implying that there actually is intelligent life form other than humans in possible-to-reach distance
>implying that it will be possible to communicate with them
>implying that they would like to communicate with us
let's be honest here senpai, the most interesting thing that could happen in next 20 years is just another (possibly nuclear) war

Sup Forums

>Burgerstani
cool
Stop being such a downer

i browse /ck/ occasionally, it's pretty memey

Sup Forums for shitposting, /his/ for discussion, Sup Forums for comfy, I used to go to Sup Forums and Sup Forums but I've found that most questions about vidya I can just ask here without twenty people calling me a faggot, and Sup Forums is just complete dogshit cancer since 2013

Isn't Kofola Czech?

I have to say /ck/ is probably the most underrated board on the site, if I was more into cooking I would definitely go there more often

>Stop being such a downer
I really would like to

>and I will never get a chance to see 1% of it
not neccessarily

Same thing bro, but also liver's got pretty shitty after getting drunk everyday with shitty rum and czech beer.
I'm russian, btw, so i guess we are more used to vodka

I occasionally browse it too
but most threads are just Americans arguing about their favorite best fast food brand

looks better than Subway

tastes better, too. Taters and tea are the best

Do you need a hug?
I had lots of whiskey during my stay in Ireland, worse hangovers
>Russian
u studying in Czechia?

worst*

>Do you need a hug?
yes, please

>studying in Czechia
Yep. Kinda got spoiled living here, with weed alcohol. Never smoked a cigarette or got drunk, back at home, before that

>weed alcohol
*and

*hugs you*
there there user, we are here for you
lel I think I should avoid going there then

thanks, I think I feel a bit better now

the feels are strong tonight lads

youtube.com/watch?v=fRCVtGsreGw
WTF i love Serbia now!
I occasionally lurk Sup Forums, but like half of the threads is utter trash, also >but I've found that most questions about vidya I can just ask here without twenty people calling me a faggot
this

czechoslovak

>tfw you can smell the perfume of the qt that will never be your gf everytime you switch sides while playing badminton

is she the same girl you played with many times in the past? how come it hasnt progressed to something more at all?

because she has a bf who is a great guy and i am not great, not even close

kill him

why are we the j*w, REEEEE

>still having feelings
>2017

>kyle broflovski
>ski

oh, and also we had the biggest Jewish population

DELET