youtube.com/watch?v=8Gk9dXLpGHc
youtube.com/watch?v=HS3bFRSshyk
archive.is/UjpiP
youtube.com/watch?v=9N-Aj3aTL6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

piss poor edition

youtube.com/watch?v=8Gk9dXLpGHc

it is, loads of people were calling it shite back then and it was
I also recall people avoiding using the term meme back then, I'm not sure why the taboo is suddenly gone since the term was only ever used on varying levels of irony

>tfw da beats me since I wrote him a long paragraph about why he should stop smoking

You deserve it

No? I've hammered my father in more than one occasion, he's a gammy leg

There are many angry lads posting here..

why does angrylad pretend there's more than one of him?

>I've hammered my father in more than one occasion
Not something to be proud of even if he was Connor McGregor.

>beating your dad
Enjoy hell

He hit me first

You don't buck the trend of fuck-ups by being a fuck-up.

My father isn't a fuck up nor am I, we are of a wealthy and affluent Norman lineage

schizophrenia

>Norman
really makes you think

>sassy
>sassanach

I'M ONTO YOU YOU FUCKEN DRUGGO

>can only discipline son through violence
>son can only express through violence
Sure sure, no fuck ups there

Sassanach comes from Saxon and
Béarla from British

Is that right?

>they're sending Pascal Donohoe to Japan for St. Patrick's Day

You wish it was you?

Sure I'd like to go. But my point was that sending Pascal Donohoe anywhere isn't gonna do your relations with that country any good.

Eh, ambassadorships are either pay-offs to connected types, or a way to get nuisances out of your hair.

british in irish is breatnach (which generally means welsh as theyre the only real british people in britain)

I'm not talking about ambassadorships though - I'm referring to the sending of ministers abroad on St. Patrick's day. Zappone's going back to her homeland this year for example.

I wasn't aware that japs gave a shit about that holiday

Found where Sershfrog lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=HS3bFRSshyk

Second day of not going in for lectures, lads.

St. Patrick's day sees decently large celebrations in Tokyo and some of the other major cities. Unusually high number of Irish pubs in Tokyo too for an Asian city.

madman

>Second day
Noob.

If it's second in a row, that's bad though.

Aye, second in a row.

Can't seem to get asleep until about 4-5 am, and then I'm not fucked getting up at 9 am for lectures so I just sleep until 2-3 pm.

Help me break the conditioning.

Are you wasting tax, your parents money or your own money? If you're doing because of depression you're just feeding into it, you need to keep to a routine.

Don't know if I should drink or go back and try a new anti-depressant.

People like excuses to get shitfaced

Tax (:

Nah, not depression, just fucked my sleep schedule up something woeful.

Some real fucked up shit out there lads.

Then fix it, you weak-willed faggot

try both at the same time

Take a nytol you absolute fucking bumboy

Tell me when it spirals out of control and before you know it you've missed entire months before deciding to drop out and become yet another /éire/ NEET.

archive.is/UjpiP
>“Forty or fifty” pints would be an impressive tally in the eyes of Mick Kavanagh.
>He’s seen it done, he says. “These would be men who died in their forties,” he said.
Interesting exposé on Paddy Losty and the Pintman lifestyle.

might retire early and become a pintman

>These would be men who died in their forties

Haven't drank in nearly a month.

idk, I'd just rather drink tea over anything else.

Alcohol is a depressant it'll make things worse, changing your anti-depressants might help but ultimately good therapy will help you the best. Learn mindfulness and look into cognitive behavioural therapy it's not successful for everyone but can be a good starting point.
Tonight turn off your computer off at 11 and just get in bed. You won't sleep but you need to train yourself into the routine.
Sleeping pills aren't helpful, the body gets used to having a stimulus to trigger sleep and the user will effectively develop an addiction. Healthy routine etc are far better.

>not drinking 40 or 50 pints a day
It's like you want to live to be 50 years old or something.

>tfw my parents turn off the modem at 11 every night
They're right though, I'd probably be up till 2 every night if it wasn't for that.

I don't plan on that happening but can any mortal man overcome the power of trips?

Aye, the plan is to have a walk around now, do some work until 8-9 pm and then just lie in bed with a book until I fall asleep.

>therapy
Bad idea. Never trust medical kikes with your problems. They never tell you anything you don't already know and lie about not telling your parents. They'll send you off to an institution the first chance chance they get.

>parents turn off the modem at 11 every night
Are you still in secondary school or something?

I'm 20

move out (?)

Jesus.

Lemme just put this idea out there.

How many of you would be interested in an /eire/ trip to Japan. All of us strangers, we'll travel over for a set period and see what happens.
I'll finance it if there's interest.

Believe me, I'd cut off my leg if it meant I could live on my own.

>Sleeping pills aren't helpful, the body gets used to having a stimulus to trigger sleep and the user will effectively develop an addiction. Healthy routine etc are far better.
You only need to take one. Got to be at 10 and get up and 7 and you'll be fine.

no friend , one of you will smuggle a batterysock into the plane and then there's no escape for the rest of us

>I'll finance it if there's interest.

youtube.com/watch?v=9N-Aj3aTL6o

tune

Why do they switch it off? What's the problem with you staying up half the night if you want?

I love being in the room next to the modem. No one turns it off on me, I can reset it whenever I want and I can shut it off if my siblings are being little shits.

>thinking 2 is late
What are you 8?

>get all the weebs to subscribe to this
>send them to india
>they die of dysentery
perfect

I'd go just to put coke in your bags and have you all arrested for drug smuggling

No one ever plans on it.

They're punishing me for being NEET.

I can't blame them really, I fucked up my first year of college.

>not travelling with an empty suitcase to bring stuff home

Book III Land and People

what's your shtory

They shouldn't be punishing you, they should be supporting you. You're a young guy and these things happens, it sounds like your confidence is shattered.

I'd pay for accommodation, flights and a rail pass for up to 4 people. You can pay for food and whatever else yourself.

Great idea. Count me in.

Who would say no? I'd love to go, even if it meant having to deal with curry chips puzzle pieces like (You)uns.

Why do you have so much disposable income that you are willing to spend on complete strangers? Colour me suspicious.

>Who would say no?

People with jobs/commitments or people with an aversion to meeting up with randomers from Sup Forums.

This is clearly a RAAA plot to eliminate all all /eire/ weebs in a single swoop

I've been on the backpacking trail a few times, so I'm used to forming groups of random strangers to sight see or hit the local nightlife. It's pretty fun actually.

Name one thing that the RAAA has ever successfully achieved.

Breaking News
Japan overrun by a group of sweatjacketwearing , spicebageating , strangerHEEMing Irishmen

They're not all that bad, most are their to help. There's a lot someone can do by themselves to. Mindfulness etc.
Almost tempting but recently NEET, got more important shit to focus on right now.
It sounds like they're trying to help you by stopping you from being online all night. We all fuck up, it's normal, learn from your mistakes and improve.

I fabricated some nice OC , I put a lot of effort into

Ah yes, that was one of the things that established your foothold in this subreddit. Not that you ever seemed willing to pick a side in that conflict.

I have a moderately high paying job and nothing better to spend it on. I'm not very social and don't have many friends, certainly not any who'd do something like this.
It's not that I'm throwing money at strangers, I'm inviting people to come with me to a place I want to go. People in a similar position of being intrigued by Japanese culture but not experienced in the country itself or able to speak the language.
I know that there are backpacker groups like this but I'm not really into travel normally so I don't think I'd align that well with them. Going with a pack of socially awkward Irish weebs would be the dream.

My dad told me not to go to Southern Ireland 'cause is full of faggots and weebs. Is this true?

Celtic Scotland - a history of ancient Alban. ttyl

>swissyank doing anything original
doubt it

you the Romanian?

They told me not to go south of Milan because it was backwards and full of mafia

It's a great idea and I commend you for being that generous. Even as somebody who isn't very outgoing, I'm definitely tempted. I just don't think I'd have the free time. I've always wanted to visit Japan (not just for weeb reasons), but as I was saying just yesterday in /éire/, travelling is one of the few activities I don't prefer doing on my own.

That's Luxembro.

nope
this is true tbqh

listening to punk rock

Have you seen Luxlad posting recently? Exactly. The RAAL-wing of the RAAA has struck him low.

He's in America on holiday. He keeps getting confused for Swissyank whenever he posts.

>That's Luxembro.
not a fan of this confusion

No, we're merely sending a hitman to neutralise Swiss Yank too.

I'm on holiday

>tfw no average irish gf

I imagine her to smell like cheese.

haven't tracked him down yet , the slot machines are very distracting
curry cheese to be exact

Where should you lot build the Irish equivalent of Las Vegas