Do Americans think Europeans are ungrateful towards them?

Do Americans think Europeans are ungrateful towards them?
Should we thank America more often?

DEATH TO AMERIKA AL SHAYTAN AL AKBAR

Europeans seem like stuck up faggots who always try to morally one up me.

I don't think Americans generally think about Europeans much at all.

Lmao its pretty easy though ngl

Rofl

is this true?
we think about america a lot

Those of who go online to talk to you may think about Europeans. But that's atypical for Americans.

In practical terms, Americans near the Canadian border probably think about Canada a bit, as they may have friends and business partners there. Same with those living near Mexico. But outside or own continent? Not really

In a more abstract sense we think about Europe as a political entity when we're taking politics. But I don't think hardly anyone actually thinking "Do the people who live in [European country] appreciate us?"

If you were to ask that question to Americans on the street they would probably respond "how should I know?" Or possibly an unsure yes.

Oh i see.
Here we talk a lot about America. For example, radio show hosts make casual jokes about Trump and such stuff

Yeah, we generally don't know the leaders in Europe.

What leaders do Americans know? American politicians. Kim Jon-un. Putin Maybe the Pope. Dalai Lama.. Of course we knew Castro and Hussain, but they're both dead. Many will recognize Ali Khamenei's picture, but not all know his name.

After that you're going to get much lower % of Americans knowing any particular foreign leader.

Don't get me wrong, you get on political radio they will know and talk about Merkel. But the average American working their job and living their life probably couldn't recall her if asked.

I think from America, most people also only know politicians who were running for president at one point

Thank you America for leveling German cities.

Please do it again.

Also, thanks Russia, for you know what.

There is only one country in Europe who doesn't have to say 'thank you America' every day
All the others should kneel before their masters

>thank you America

which one?

You know the Soviets were the primary cause of the German loss, right?

that would be england.

They'll know who ran in previous elections they've voted in, who's in the current elections, this includes running mates (possible VPs.) But they're likely to also at least know some of the other large American politicians and the politicians important to their state. Like congressmen, senators, governors and mayors.

And like I said, Hussain and Castro were universally known. Ali Khamenei is taking their place.

>All the others should kneel before their masters
Just...kneel? Or are we allowed to have some fun and show our appreciation to its fullest extent? :3

My safeword is mundane, just for the record.

>implying the Germans were the biggest threat to Europe

Luxembourg of course and maybe Hungary

>this triggers the american