Feeling annoyed...

feeling annoyed. sick of liking and sharing everyones tracks on soundcloud for no reason when the only share ive ever gotten was from a stupid "u share mine ill share yours" things.

So

Post your tracks.

Don't post your beat tapes

nobody gives a fuck about your LP/EP

Just post your best individual track and don't give me some sob story shit either about how you've been making drone noise in a sublet basement for 5 years just waitin ta come up

don't care, won't care

Just post your best track and I'll review it honestly

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/irrelzazier/kirov
soundcloud.com/snowlab/mornings-nights-no-afternoons
soundcloud.com/kinsugi/concrete-remastered
soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/progression
soundcloud.com/mwgli/cub-sport-scream-mowgli-remix
soundcloud.com/backpackfrombabylon/light-warrior
soundcloud.com/conductorsound/tracks
soundcloud.com/gotchagang
soundcloud.com/electrospinner/well-be-together-again-fischerlaine
youtube.com/watch?v=qBzxC6vbfZ4
soundcloud.com/expanding-sponge/bvbvbvbvbv
soundcloud.com/softcarpet/her?in=softcarpet/sets/stride-forward-on-the-road-to
soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/reflection-transmission
soundcloud.com/gregor-mcmurray/weak
soundcloud.com/villsvin/behemoth
soundcloud.com/ccylinder/magnum
youtube.com/watch?v=8C4lK41SX-Q
soundcloud.com/przmlr/who-me
soundcloud.com/throwawaythrowaway/
soundcloud.com/gurglesplat/all-hacked-up
soundcloud.com/lleluia/too-weeb
soundcloud.com/lleluia/fine-day
soundcloud.com/luciddd/cream
soundcloud.com/luciddd/dios-loop
soundcloud.com/luciddd/lucid-x-seanny-sol-campfire-ep-preview
soundcloud.com/yung-china-worldwide/scared-of-scarlet
soundcloud.com/zolton-2/weep-prod-unknown-757
soundcloud.com/aloyscrimshaw/above-the-33rd-parrallel-five-techniques
soundcloud.com/hugo_andres/play-by-numbers
soundcloud.com/grizzlysteelo/im-not-fucking-around
soundcloud.com/yungmilopkl/yung-milo-rayman-draco-wave-2017
soundcloud.com/spaceage123/rookie-the-mc-color-feat-j-allen?in=spaceage123/sets/space-age-ep
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe if you made good music you'd get a better response

soundcloud.com/irrelzazier/kirov

soundcloud.com/snowlab/mornings-nights-no-afternoons
made this two days ago

i made this a long time ago and recently remastered it for a grant im doing. tell me what you think

soundcloud.com/kinsugi/concrete-remastered

give me feedback on sound quality especially, i know the composition is a little off and transitions are choppy

music to roll ur rock to

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

I do make good music, plenty of compliments, but everyone on soundcloud treats the "Share" button like some holy grail and never shares anything

Dope. Always dope. Whenever I see your track I'm amazed by how dope they are. Deserves more exposure IMO.

like a lofi lullaby

Love the part around 1:20 when those little beeps come in. Very relaxing. Like listening to rainfall and wishing someone else was listening too.

Vocals could use better mixing, but I'll let it slide because I like the track.

soundcloud.com/mwgli/cub-sport-scream-mowgli-remix
>electronic
>analog
>spacey
>dreamy
>warm

I think it's okay, but I wouldn't give you grant money over it.

Since you specifically asked for sound quality, I'd say it lands in the Hi-Fi field. I enjoy it, but not immensely. You got some good samples but kinda let them go to waste.

Production quality is good, as for the rapping and beat itself, it's very boring.

>soundcloud.com/mwgli/cub-sport-scream-mowgli-remix

Don't have a frame of reference for what the original sounds like, so I can't compare them but...

Hmm. I don't know on this one. I like the production, but don't very much enjoy the lyrics or singer's voice which I suppose isn't your fault, but ultimately detracts from the enjoyability of the track.

HTTPS://SOUNDCLOUD.COM/TOTINOBOY/big-aloe-ft-brian-eno

>Art Trap

HTTP://TRAKTRAIN.COM/TOTINOBOY (trap beat$)

wWw.HazyFadedCollective.Bandcamp.cOm

rapping?

yeah this song was put together in an hour and was remastered just to show my early work, its really nothing special

is that just a super slowed down sample of Big Moe? Lmao

You're well on your way to becoming the next Hans Zimmer

Yeah its kind of generic vocals but I like the song. I only used the vocals however.

I'm not sure if you tried to link a different track but there's rap vocals on the track you linked.

In that case, kudos

it shows me having linked concrete remastered, if you're talking about biggie lives then you 1) know nothing about hip hop if you cant even recognize party and bullshit right off the bat, and are a fucking joke if you think that falls under the category of hi-fi vocals. you pretentious chink teen

>soundcloud.com/irrelzazier/kirov
Thanks a lot, dude!

Dude, STFU, you linked this or lack the proper braincells to read a Sup Forums post correctly

yes

more like hans zimemer

also pic related is the best captcha i've ever got

Could you link some of your music?

np dude

Can you click the squares that feature "The Ultimate Slug Bug"?

I could but that's not the point of this thread

bump

>I do make good music, plenty of compliments,

You said your shit was good. You didn't have to say anything and otherwise would not have it be expected of you.

But if you're going to go out of your way to make the claim that your music is good, while also having the gall to make a new thread in the first-person daring people to submit their works be blessed with a brutally honest analysis by your seasoned ears, you kind of don't have an excuse.

Please link it.

soundcloud.com/backpackfrombabylon/light-warrior

Peace be wit' yu

rofl

Wait there's a dark soundcloud skin? oooo

-leans into mic-

wrong.

Love it - If you gotta listen to a soundcloud rapper, this is the track and account to watch out for.

Dope beat, dope flow, surprised it's not more popular.

This is my band: soundcloud.com/thecza12/rage-castle-1

This is my favorite song that a Sup Forumstant has ever posted: soundcloud.com/juntaro97/why

Aaah much love ~
Appreciate the reply; planting seeds of inspiration in my soul.

This some shit that makes me want to go slay a Dragon and fuck some bar wenches.

Love it. I said don't post any long ass tracks, but I think I'm gonna have to give you a pass cause that first track is killer. Will have to listen to the rest when I'm not reviewing everyone's tracks

As for your fav track, ya I'm familiar with that account but it's just not up my alley. It sounds depressing but the stuff he sings about I just don't find myself caring about.

Probably personal preference I guess

In your own words - Become consumed by creation, create what you consume

SoundCloud.com/redwatermusic/sanitarium

>Ambient
>Post-depression music

What's your stuff Op?

Yeah post it

>feeling annoyed. sick of liking and sharing everyones tracks
>Just post your best track and I'll review it honestly
this thread makes no sense (pic related)

also heres OP for those that were asking
soundcloud.com/conductorsound/tracks

highly mediocre

Very relaxing. If I close my eyes I can almost feel the music, if that makes any sense.

Oh no my secret is out whatever will I do?

>I do make good music
yea u dun goofed OP

Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to accomplish with that track. I really think it takes you somewhere else

GOTCHAGANG
enjoy: soundcloud.com/gotchagang

soundcloud.com/electrospinner/well-be-together-again-fischerlaine

call the cyberpolice, I dun goofed, and in goofing, gave tons of people feedback, so tell me who really goofed?

I know the curiosity was killing you, but really?

Might as well post now

It's time to get funky

youtube.com/watch?v=qBzxC6vbfZ4

This is fucking terrible

soundcloud.com/expanding-sponge/bvbvbvbvbv
>synths & drum programming ( i think)

best song is a tough one, but this is at least the best in a long time. (still shit tho sorry)

I've got a soft spot in my heart for doo-wop, so this is biased but.... there was no way I was never gonna not like this.

I've said this once and I'll say it again, I have no clue what you are going for in your tracks. I don't know if this is serious or not.

Not even trying to insult you but... I just can't make heads or tails of it.

:^)

soundcloud.com/softcarpet/her?in=softcarpet/sets/stride-forward-on-the-road-to

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/reflection-transmission

>Ambient Noise
>Probably my proudest track to date production-wise, though structurally it is similar to Gemini Moon and Atmospheric Beasts

soundcloud.com/gregor-mcmurray/weak

>Synth
>R&B

I think there are a lot of good elements, but it ultimately doesn't come together into one track.

Seems more like a showcase of different techniques, which isn't bad for practice.

Sounds you played this on a hard drive or floppy disk or something. And it's 6 minutes long?

What is this, you trying to activate some manchurian candidate or something? lmao

I don't know too much about ambient music. Sounds like something they would play in the background of a horror movie.

Is that a compliment or an insult? I don't really know desu

Is that macho man randy savage at the beginning? I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

Very surprised by this. Initially I didn't think much of it, good or bad, but the synths/vocals really exceeded my expectations.

Major ups. Only complaint is the sample in the middle kinda breaks up the flow of the song.

still good though. very good, actually.

soundcloud.com/villsvin/behemoth

>heavy industrial
>experimental
>proggy electronic

I grew up listening to industrial music, so that was a nice change of pace.

I quite enjoyed it for what it is, and not for what I want it to be.

That being said, in the intro I would definitely throw some sort of bass or synth pad to cover the dead air, almost like a musical glue.

I feel like if you sped up the part that starts around 2 minutes in, it would almost be like a DnB track.

Definitely grew on me the longer I listened.

3:18 and forward got a little too abrasive for my tastes as I'm more into thinks like Funker Vogt or VNV Nation, but not a bad go.

Thanks so much for the feedback! The sample is actually an old motivational record from the 50's that I pitched down 2 or 3 semitones. Maybe I should put some macho samples in a song though...

So how about one of my shittiest track?

soundcloud.com/ccylinder/magnum
> Bullshit Big Beat,No one cares about Nonsensical Noise, Unbearable Garbage

I think I just did your review for you

DO IT, BROTHER!

youtube.com/watch?v=8C4lK41SX-Q

Thanks for the feedback, dude. Also yeah, i understand. This is probably my most aggressive track ever so i wonder what other kinds of responses it might generate.

Actually, I think that track would fit perfect in either Hotline Miami or Payday 2

That would set the tone perfectly. When it kicks in at 58 seconds - perfection.

STFU with that self defeating bullshit you're not gonna get pity from me that shit's good and you know it

soundcloud.com/przmlr/who-me

>>electronic
>>beats

I like the production value. I like the sounds. I like the picture.

But I think there's just too much going on. I feel like 2 different beats are playing at once. The drums and the clock ticking are never in time with eachother.

It's certainly interesting, but not necessarily enjoyable. Sorry broheim

Cover of Jeff Buckley's "Jewell Box". Still needs work IMO.

soundcloud.com/throwawaythrowaway/

Is it OK at least?

You have good pitch

>electronic

soundcloud.com/lleluia/too-weeb

soundcloud.com/lleluia/fine-day

Tie between those two. Can't play favorites, they're like my children to me.

No, it's not okay.

It's pretty good.

I like it. Your vocals kinda slur, but I guess that's your style, if you decided to work on your vocal mixing it would be better, but I can tell this is just an acoustic recording so that's not really gonna be possible.

I like your voice though. IS it perfect? No.

But I enjoyed the song.

That being said I've never heard the original before so I can't really compare.

A few times it seemed offbeat but that's forgivable.

Lord knows when I play guitar I'm probably even worse

Thank you. Been working on it the past few days. Still having some issues with it and it's not exactly where I'd like it to be. Trying to polish it as best I can.

Good to know I'm at least on the right track. Thank you guys. Been feeling down about it lately.

>soundcloud.com/conductorsound/tracks
>highly mediocre

Mediocre is very generous. There's some production value and an ear for mixing (though the compositions definitely aren't the only cause of things becoming static and boring so; lazy production with little automation [and the tiny bit there is is beyond predictable and shitty] even at the level of 32 bars, let alone 8 bars). The only thing I'd maybe call mediocre is the sound choices and mixing.

The works themselves are abysmal. OP has no sense of rhythm or what makes a catchy melody, beat, vocal sample, or musical idea at any abstraction. It's horribly flat and lifeless, not by being lo-fi but just out of an utter lack of compositional and songwriting skill. It's an auto-quantized DAW grid on a send to a lazily patched distorter and saturator.

The samples add nothing and feel like they were added in solely because lol nostalgic hiphop aesthetic feeeelz xD

OP writes and produces like he has very low IQ. What is your SAT score, OP?

Did you listen through all my tracks just to write a dissertation on them? lmao

t. only guy OP didn't like

OP BTFO LMFAOOOOOO

I listened to 3 of them and typed as I listened. I can see how 7 sentences is a dissertation to a low-IQ braggart who can't dish it or take it, though.

Sorry my review isn't as hard-hitting as "dope, bro".

I've never posted any music in a thread like this.

Play the first verse 20 times w/o singing then play the same verse 20 times while singing. Lock in the guitar and voice as two separate entities working in unison. Do that with every section until it's subconscious. You have better pitch than I, so solid foundation ma Jamaican brudda.

That was really not what I expected at all what I clicked the link, and to be honest, I'm glad. That was really cool.

That too weeb track is dope beyond measure

my only complaint is it's far too short, I could listen to another minute of that.

Fine Day is good in a nice relaxing way, but I think Too Weeb is the winner out of those two.

Eyy bro i dig the honestly, rate my shit and ill repost your tunes even if you fukin hate everything ive ever done

Heres my most popular track fuck and my favourite track. fuck me up boi hope you like it

soundcloud.com/luciddd/cream

soundcloud.com/luciddd/dios-loop

soundcloud.com/luciddd/lucid-x-seanny-sol-campfire-ep-preview

peace

And yet I've got a whole thread going, meeting good musicians, and have people listening to my music, so who really has the low IQ?

Last I checked there wasn't a dislike button on Soundcloud. ;)

don't know how everyone else feels, but i dislike using the share function for the simple fact that it looks ugly and cumbersome. also as a graphic designer it would irk me to see someone else's art on my page and not have the aesthetics match my own. does that make me selfish? : ^(

anyways w/e
soundcloud.com/yung-china-worldwide/scared-of-scarlet
>thotwave

In the Immortal words of macho man randy savage - Cream always rises to the top.

I personally am not a fan of the compression on it but the track itself is very enjoyable.

Dio's loop is great. Gives me big Bossa Nova vibes and the drums are perfection. Have zero problems with the compression on this track. Might be my favorite one actually.

Campfire is a sick beat, and the rapper does it justice, which is rare on soundcloud.

You know what you're doing, keep it up.

>And yet I've got a whole thread going, meeting good musicians, and have people listening to my music, so who really has the low IQ?

>it was my plan all along to offer refuse to link my amazing music out of shame and then wait for someone to post it against my will so everyone could shit on it
>haterz make me famous

Good luck with that marketing strategy, friend.

PS, you never gave your SAT score. What is it?

Hmm that's something I genuinely never thought of. I could see how that would be frustrating

Now onto your track

Not a huge fan of the chipmunk voice, but it does have interesting mixing and effects. It's not my cup of tea, but with a genre like thotwave I don't know how much of a niche that is lol

For the first couple seconds I was okay with it but it got old quick.

Thank you!

Everyone? As far as I know it's like 2 people, and the second person is probably you lmao.

The guy with the most popular tracks in this thread digs my shit, so who are you?

I don't care about flies

I don't know if you're a legit autist or what, but I don't remember that shit lmao

soundcloud.com/zolton-2/weep-prod-unknown-757

Put a lot of effort into the writing

Come listen

Thank you very much

Aloysius Scrimshaw

soundcloud.com/aloyscrimshaw/above-the-33rd-parrallel-five-techniques

>Avant-garde hip-hop
>Masonic industrial jazz
>Experimental world

1128 here
i think i used that meme wrong, i was trying to say he was just butthurt

lol it's not for everyone. thanks for checking me out tho.

soundcloud.com/hugo_andres/play-by-numbers

here ya go

lmao oh I see, I honestly wouldn't be surprised

I like the flow. You might hate me for saying this but reminds me of that band that was popular for a hot minute back in the early 2000's. I think their name was Flowbots or something like that

I'm just gonna give you a heads up I see you post all over, but this is the kind of shit that's gonna scare people you know IRL.

I'd take it down a notch for your own well-being.

That being said.... it was actually pretty funky once the voice kicked in.

I dunno. You do you, but I'd find a different stique. You could make good music without pretending to be a psycho zombie.

Here's my most recent song, feedback appreciated

soundcloud.com/grizzlysteelo/im-not-fucking-around

hahah yeah they had that handle bars song from what i remember thank you

The beat would be a nice lofi track to listen to in the background, but that sample just does not mesh well.

It doesn't help that I know the song so I'm expecting it to break out into
"But mama said you can't hurry love! No you just have to wait!"

IDK maybe it's not your fault, but I grew up listening to music like that all the time.

I like the picture too, very interesting, but I think that sample is like when you think you're gonna get a chocolate chip cookie and it ends up being oatmeal.

Oatmeal ain't bad on it's own, but when its not what you expect, it is gross.

That being said, keep it up, but try to work on your sample choice.

Interesting track name, but I dig it.

A little repetitive but if you had someone lay down some lyrics, it wouldn't seem that way.

Thanks, yeah it for sure needs rappers

soundcloud.com/yungmilopkl/yung-milo-rayman-draco-wave-2017

biggest impression so far this year has come from this track

soundcloud.com/spaceage123/rookie-the-mc-color-feat-j-allen?in=spaceage123/sets/space-age-ep
>hiphop
>trap