Hate Thread

Hate Thread.
Spread your hate here, let it all out.

Niggers

Fat people

she's got dat nat smirk tho :3

is that a rabbit or a guinea pig? or both?

I hate having insomnia.

Trumpfucks.

Check em

Basically, I hate people in general; especially this time of year. I tried going grocery shopping during the day today, and it was just shoulder to shoulder people with little kids screaming everywhere.
Fuck, I hate kids so much...

Reddit, man, just fucking Reddit. There are people in this very board unironically calling others racists and telling them to stop that, just because they called someone a nigger in a shitpost. Why? Because of Reddit. I hope they die

This. Also people who obsess over the past (Trumpfucks, Neckbeards, Basic bitches, racists, "90s kids").

Fuck, that makes my mouth hurt just watching

>Delete dindu.exe

Those people have always been here and they've always been the minority unlike leddit

I know that, but they're not so much of a minority anymore as they've been successful at even killing threads because it was against their SJW faggotry. Usually in the afternoon they abound in this shit and manage to censor us a lot of times. It's the worst of Sup Forums, in a history full of dark times

no

nu-Sup Forums
So sick of the utter shitfest this board has become. Guess I'll try a new chan next year.

[spoiler]nigger[/spoiler]

[spoiler]nigger?[/spoiler]

wwyd threads, when the fuck did they become a thing? I think that's what pisses me off the most about Sup Forums these days. That and the furries. Can't they get their own board, like the ponies, and stop seeking our attention

It's all a game, you see. I try as hard as I can to love humanity. You all try as hard as you can to make me hate you.

So far, you're fucking winning.

Infinity's Sup Forums is a lot more lulzy and has plenty of OC, although of course it has it's problems as well. No comparison to this shit though

kek
I'm competitive like that.

>this is going down in history