Hear about tripping out from cough syrup

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

hear about tripping out from cough syrup
buy 4 bottles of buckleys
mix it with milk and chug all 400ml of it
feel nothing but my stomach burning and nausea
realise buckleys doesn't contain DM which is the chemical that gets you high

Should I just make myself be sick or will the buckleys hit me with some crazy high soon?

Levi Price
Levi Price

What is active ingredient/dose?

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

Soon you gonna be dead. Sit back and enjoy the poisoning experience.

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

Potassium bicarbonate. Ammonium carbonate, menthol and camphor

A dose is 10ml. I think im gonna die

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

Rip Op

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

Puke it up and eat a bunch of bread with ginger ale, you have done nothing but upset your stomach, your not going to die don't have a panic attack

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Are you still alive?? Because that's how you don't be alive

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

cough syrup
Why not something with codein ?

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

O
I didn't fucking know man, i read eating salt will make me puke so I'm shoveling it down my throat

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

Send pics
We will suffer with you Op

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

Fuck dude stop that immediately. You are going to fuck your electrolyte balance and croak. Chug warm water til it all comes up.

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

camphor
Hahaha oh man this is going to suck buddy. Enjoy your intestinal demolition.

David Perez
David Perez

SHOVE YOUR MIDDLE FINGER DOWN YOUR THROAT IDIOT!

bend over the toilet, shove it as far as you can go and wiggle it until you find the spot. Ffs dude how old are you?

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

Uhg and I was supposed to fap tonight
RIP bros

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

18 nigger it's coming up now

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Good, because I'm really not sure how table salt and potassium bicarbonate would mix. Could end up with ulcers and puke blood idk I'm not a doctor.
I can bet you never got very drunk and tried to sleep, got the spins, and made yourself puke to just end it and sleep

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

Evacuate your stomach. Eat some bread and you'll be fine. If you can find Vicks 44 (iirc) it has just the dex and no guaifanesen(sp)

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

Wow.

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

when the buckleys hits

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

I'm laughing, but I feel really bad for OP.

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

I got most of the salt up but not much buckleys i think
Its hard to tell because of all the milk

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

You're fucking dumb. how hard is it to turn the bottle around and see what the active ingredients are. And who the hell mixes it with milk? Just why

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

I really like milk

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

400ml of milk and cough syrup
stomach burning and nausea

Who'da thunk it?

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

That shit seems like it will make you puke. You're supposed to chug the syrup itself only, or some you can cut out all the syrup and only be left with the active ingredient so it'll be easier on the stomach.

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

"who the fuck mixes it with milk"
"i really like milk"

op's braindead

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

You are the stupidest fucking person on the internet today. All fucking day. Seriously. How fucking stupid are you?

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

I used to think that natural selection didn't apply to humans as much because society doesn't allow it to. I now see that I was wrong. OP, you've got to be one of the dumbest of fucks around.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

Aha what is going on?

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

How do you fuck up DXM? There are lists online of which brands to buy you dumbass

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

the first stages, darwin predicted this

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

lmfao

"Ingestion of even small doses of camphor can cause fatal poisoning in small children.[3] It produces gastrointestinal and central nervous system irritation after toxic ingestion. Nausea and vomiting followed by agitation and seizures are common" - camphor
"If large quantities of this material are swallowed, contact a physician immediately." - Ammonium Carbonate

"Do not induce vomiting. Loosen tight clothing such as a collar, tie, belt or waistband. If the victim is not breathing, perform
mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Seek immediate medical attention." - Potassium Bicarbonate

'Do not induce vomiting. Loosen tight clothing such as a collar, tie, belt or waistband. If the victim is not breathing, perform
mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Seek immediate medical attention.
" - Canadian Balsam

Literally every active ingredient is lethal in large dosages. Call poison control centre bro

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

Pretty stupid
It's pretty bad

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

dont even do DXM you hurtin little kid just get 'real', good, drugs. literally can get LSD online nowadays and kids are still dying over cough syrup.

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Ops gunna die and im here all comfy reading his slow d.escent

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

OP is gonna die from his own stupidity. Kek

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

Buy Robitussin you fucking idiot

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

Keep posting OP your experience is the last thing you can contribute to in this lifetime. Tell us what you feel, what's happening, what you see. Describe everything you can. Do you have skype? I am fascinated by the prospect of watching someone die.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit