What does Sup Forums drive?

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

What does Sup Forums drive?

Just picked up a 2014 GT Premium with only 5k miles.

Oh, and by the way: when you see a new 5.0 behind you, move your slow ass over.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XX-kElDc33o
motortrend.com/news/will-the-2017-porsche-911-turbo-s-do-0-60-in-2-5-seconds-ja-probably/
youtu.be/LgCNpaiptmQ

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

Oh, and by the way: when you see a new 5.0 behind you, move your slow ass over

Now imma slow down on purpose :^)

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

If it's at night, enjoy my high beams.

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

Buying a 3 year old car

Poorfag

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Enjoy driving slowly :^)

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

I give you 2 months before you crash

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

How much did you pay for it?

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

Poorfag

Have no interest in the newest gen; they're ugly. I only buy used, because that way I will let the sucker that decided to buy new to take the huge loss.

Now post your shitbox

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

I drive a 350Z and I can confirm. Fuck you, sincerely anyone with a lowered car.

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

I have patience. Today I had to tolerate an old disabled bitch driving 30 on a 55 road for about 10 minutes.

I think you're being generous.

27k.

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

Only buy used

No self-respect heh :^)

Take the huge loss

Money's an issue huh? Poorfag :^)

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Holy shit you got hustled

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

No self-respect heh :^)

And that means exactly?

Money's an issue huh? Poorfag :^)

Nope, and nope. Not rich, but not poor, either. Try upper middle class. Again, lets see your shitbox.

Not for a GT with only 5k miles. I've seen them going for higher around that mileage. Also prices depends on location.

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

What should I do when I see one of these shit made cars in the breakdown lane?

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

I drive Roudolf Diesel

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

any pics of inside, OP?

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

Call the driver a faggot. KEK

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

I'll purposely drive in your lane and slow down. The more you blind me, the slower I go.
fucking pieces of shit that expect others to cater to YOU risking other people's lives.

Zachary King
Zachary King

Move over for 5.0
Bitch you move over. I'm already confined to the loser lane this thing is so slow.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

Unlucky, i have to sell those pieces of shit, enjoy the tranny fgt

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Picked up an Audi R8 V10 Plus a few months ago. Eats gas but understandably.

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Nope. Just bought the thing yesterday. Interior is nothing to brag about compared to its competition, but it works for me.

ucking pieces of shit that expect others to cater to YOU risking other people's lives.

Lol, you're such a pussy. Let me guess, you drive a honda sedan? KEK

Pics?

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

True about location. A base 2017 5.0 is 32k here. One gt350 in stock but, I can't afford either right now. Nice GT though OP.
I've got my 90's wrangler and a kawi.

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

hes obviously full of shit.
bad troll is bad

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

Not bad, but you're kind of embodying the thought of shitstain drivers who act like the rivers of the muscle community. You definitely aren't the fastest thing on earth lol.
I've got a few toys here (a couple with timeslips I do not mind showing at all) that would legitimately walk you and make that GT look like a Prius lol.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

A base 2017 5.0 is 32k here.

Where do you live? I thought the new 5.0s are going for about 40k?

Nice GT though OP.

Thanks. Just need some new black shoes and lower about two inches and I'll be good to go.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

buys R8
Cares about gas

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

Learn to joke. You honestly think that's my real attitude? My GT has 420hp, and that's not at the wheels. I know it's not the fastest thing on the road, but it's a plausible amount of HP for a street car – at least for me.

a couple with timeslips I do not mind showing at all

Yeah, do so... along wit pics of the cars. You might influence me to boost this GT in the future.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

this is my weekend fun car....

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

... Can't hate on that mindset. Gimme a sec it's cold outside but you done earnt yerself a non lazy me. A boosted GT is a nice thing indeed.

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

I drive this corvette

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

I have a B7 S4

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

I heard these have no brakes, true ?

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

and this is my daily drive

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

yeah, crap if left standard, mines uprated to fuck in all departments

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Africa Twin and a Hypermotard 1100S

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

ahh, you're 17 and think its ironic to hoopty up your shit box cav.

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

N.H Area I guess. When I look bit outside state, I see jump to 40k. Could just be the dealer as well.
Black wheels always a nice touch. Any brand choice yet?

Tyler King
Tyler King

LMAO, you're one funny dude. Do you wear a clown suit on the daily?

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Mfw they handle a little shittier than the f150
not going Japanese with that money. KYS

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

i drive a 1999 nissan altima. it's way too fucking cold to be taking pics of my p.o.s but i trust Sup Forums is smart enough to know that i'm telling the truth. kek.

@OP - nice ride man, i like it - make sure if you crash you don't kill anyone (including yourself)

cheers anons

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

Any brand choice yet?

Haven't even began to look. Still in the honeymoon phase with the car.

Maybe some deep dish billet rims. Maybe some five stars. I dunno.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

my old pos gtst

youtube.com/watch?v=XX-kElDc33o

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

not going Japanese with that money. KYS

Yawn. My daily is a 2007 Honda Civic base with only 90k miles. Japanese that.

@OP - nice ride man, i like it - make sure if you crash you don't kill anyone (including yourself)

I'll keep that in mind. I've seen two many mustangs crash on YouTube; I don't wanna be a statistic, lol.

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

nope, I just do what makes me happy, problem ???

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

Nice duc. Looking to get a used 1098 streetfighter or the monster. Diavel if I can find one somewhat cheap. Other option is if I can find a superduke.

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

enjoy my high beams.
see a "new" 5.0 behind you
being a pleb in an American car.
being this poor

Why wouldn't you just get a 2016 5.0 for the same price you retard

Meanwhile
auto dimming rear view mirrors
twin turbo V8 with a tune

pedal down and say see ya later gayboi

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

problem ???

Nope. Enjoy your barniemobile

Andrew James
Andrew James

When I see you behind me, you'll fucking stay there poorfag

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

kys you 18 year old prick

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

owns Honda + Mustang
You're not racist kek, usually Mustangfags hate on Hondas, and JDMfags hate on mustangs.

I have a EM2 Honda, i like it, will upgrade to a JDM Integra in 2 or 3 years.

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

Anymore pics?

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

Mustang

Congrats, you bought a generic vehicle that literally no one else cares about anymore.

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

German car master race

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Def get the streetfigter over a monster unless you are getting the new monster 1200

superduke 1290 kicks some ass. It has wayyyyyy more power than my hyper but weighs more so its a toss up. the power is reeeeeeeeally fun though.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

facebook filename

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

Yeah son

I love my S4, especially after fixing the timing chain bullshit.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

Prob a few in my phone. This is one from after the paint correction/clear wrap/coatings I had done.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

buying a friggin ford. enjoy outdated technology and shitty handling. american fegit

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

This is me, btw.
I wouldn't.

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

The trips have spoken.

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

I'd like ever buy used.

then again, can't get a 1966 Mustang or a 1972 VW Karmann Ghia new.

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

You're not racist kek

Lol, no, not a brand snob at all. As long as the car pleases me, I will drive and buy it regardless of brand.

lol

no one else cares about anymore.

Actually, since the coyote V8 was released the popularity of the mustang has risen.

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

2 wheels bitchesss

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

Nice shot. Bike looks great in that light. Thanks for the tip. I was looking into bit older monster 696. Cheap but, the streetfighter looks crazy and is a few k more. Friend has superduke and it moves. I'll have to keep browsing and seeing if I can find a deal on one.

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Also me.
Any takers that this is the fastest car in this thread with timestamp proof?

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

Don't wreck, because if you do, ouch, that's gonna hurt. My wife gets you guys in weekly with severe brain injuries, even with helmets.

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

Enough flexing. Lets see the engines. Specs please. Numbers.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

M5? I got the S. It's pretty fucking fast. 580hp, 0-60 in 2.5, mid/low 10s in the quarter. It's all stock except tint and a nice radar detector/laser jammer

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

Going on a smoke break. When I get back, I better see some engines and specs :) I like what I'm seeing so far.

- OP

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

Excellent choice. 2013 Audi TT here. If the road taxt for an S4 wasn't so high i would love one too.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Poor faggots.

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

We went hard LSX. My financial situation was dramatically improving while I began this project, so after house etc this is where I dumped flex cash. This timeslip is outdated, we got her to low 7s as of October.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

an engine swapped AE86 trueno, 400hp hits 0-60 4.3s

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

Only women and rednecks drive mustangs. Come back when you have a real muscle car.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

From an old thread when I first got her to 8s

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

tbh its true only women buy/drive mustangs.

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Great looking car, congrats. Making me want one. Love the styling of porsche. Taken it down any fun roads yet?

John Jones
John Jones

i remember you
youre the gun guy with the sluts and the lamborghini

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

I drive a Fiat 500

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Whoaa awesome bike!! The MV below is mine. My mate has an old 1100 hyper. Nice hooligan bike, great to work on, insane torque curve.

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

0-60 2.5

Nigga, really?

James Wright
James Wright

Yup. She's in the shop being a faggot. Never buy Italian.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

any bay pics? you have a build thread? Been considering throwing a LS set up in my 240sx. I have a 6.0l iron block w/ ls2 heads sitting in my garage. Was considering picking up some cams and throwing some boost at it.

Juan Green
Juan Green

Holy shit nigga
Not even gonna post my shit now

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

0-60 in 2.5

lol no

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

Haha I actually have a 240 with an LS7 I built after that Firehawk. I've done a few build threads. Might do one again if the gearheads are up and att'em!

Logan James
Logan James

1200 monster is also fantastic. The SF is very very aggressive calibrated. It is difficult to control in short corners and slow sections. Not good for city traffic but a blast on track. It is a racebike with high bars. Unlike the monster or my brutale, who are really set up as a sports touring bike.

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

Bitch get on my level

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

I wasn't intending to. But if it happens it happens. I don't roadrage but i do blast on empty sextions and country side roads. I'll probably die by slipping over cow shit and wreck a tree.

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

Noice! What engine management are you running? I just picked up Holley EFI.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Are you on Zilvia? Can you link a build thread?

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

There is nothing wrong with a 696! Don't go to big to fast, it will slow down your skills development. Power comes really fast really hard on large cc ducati's.

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Less car; more of the slut

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

easy

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Nice car but in Europe no one cares about how fast one can go in a straight line.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

You're gonna love it. I went Dominator at first, but the more we pushed it the less viable it became. I eventually went EFI also.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

I picked up a 97 Pontiac Bonneville with 186,000 for $700.
Nothing wrong with it, just got a good deal.
My point is in 5 years my car will still be rolling down the road, meanwhile that hunk of trash you call a car will have been scrapped for 3 years.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Blixum, hard to believe but if true lucky user. timestamp in car?

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

except you're the one driving dangerously. excessive speed would be a non-issue if only cars would stay the fuck out of the left lane except when passing, instead of forcing faster traffic to try and squeeze in from the right.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

In eurocuckland we eat each other's asses with a nice pudding
Yeah, well, in Europe you apparently don't follow threads well.
In case you didn't see, I also have an M5 and an LP640. Get anywhere near my level.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

I drive your mom.

William Powell
William Powell

Im currently driving a 2010 v6 stick. Payed 9, I'm saving up for a 2013 350 GT. I love mine but I'd much rather be driving a shelby.

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

These are nice cars guys, I hope you enjoy when you are finally able to get it up to like 70 mph. It must be thrilling really and it is really cost-effective to buy a sport car when nobody wants to fuck you and you cannot use it to its full potential. Pathetic.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

Wheelchair in corner?

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

I just want a 70s challenger with the 440

But I'm a poorfag

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

Why not just buy a Z06 Corvette, Better performance and no unnecessary rear seats.

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

I'll have to see if I can test ride it. I've been riding a zx6r(not the ideal beginner bike). Got it cheap and am just looking to get something different. Mainly commute to work and on weekends go down some back roads. Love just cruising around

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

RANKING FROM BEST TO WORST:

The rest is irrelevant

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

Used to own an Audi.

Always leaking power steering fluid.
Dealershit couldn't find out where it was going.

Traded in to get rid of potential problems later on.

Cooper James
Cooper James

motortrend.com/news/will-the-2017-porsche-911-turbo-s-do-0-60-in-2-5-seconds-ja-probably/

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

I got a Fox Body OP. She's bone stock at the moment, but new Five-Ohs will be moving over for the big bro soon.

Pic related, not my fox, but mine looks exactly the same.

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

actually any without a timestamp are irrelevant

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

"Look I can afford $360 a month"

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

I've never understood how anybody can think those look good. They are fucking hideous.

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

Any pics of your build? Im designing the car to be multi-purpose. Planning on doing a drag/drift set up that makes between 600 and 700whp. Staying manual trans (magnum t56) for now so I can still enjoy it on the street but I'd consider throwing in a 4spd dogbox sequential someday.

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

found the cuckold

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

My mother is a cracked out, dried out, ugly bitch with several neglected children. Have fun.

I'm saving up for a 2013 350 GT. I love mine but I'd much rather be driving a shelby.

Of course. Keep saving man. I was driving an 01 V6, and after moving up to the new GT, I realized why people say it's not mustang unless it's a V8. It's well worth it.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

Damn. Haven't seen this zonda before. Which country is this in?

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

The country of pretending you have a nice car when there's probably a Twingo in his driveway.

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

I also have a town home in FL and that's where she lives. I'll see if I have anything on this phone. Might be of interest to you also, but right next to her I have an AE86 with "Tofu Delivery" on her haha

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

If it's at night, enjoy my high beams.
I'm sure you'll be offending my tailgate with your baby flashlights.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

citation needed

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

Fox bodies are awesome. The convertables and two seaters are straight garbage though.

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

Bro, you're crazy. I think LX's look sleeker than GT's but beggars can't be choosers. Also, cheap ass aftermarket compared to most other popularly modded muscle cars. My goal here, is just to smoke Hondas on the street and jack they bitches.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

I don't like vettes, though I respect them. And I didn't have that much saved up to buy one if I wanted one.

Nice. I got rid of a 1992 foxbody vert in 2015. White with red interior. Love foxbodies.

- OP

I understand. I grew up with them, so I love them.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

being awesome (and I hear they are) does not make them less ugly though

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

just picked up the car or the pic of jewgle ?
Post pick of car with time stamp
no pathetic time stamp shops either
Also that car is total wank

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

Mine's got the red interior also!! Chicks dig the shit out of it lmao

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Yes, I did. He's upset that I can own guns and buy his cars without having to live in Muslim territory lol.

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

right next to her I have an AE86 with "Tofu Delivery" on her
Eyyy thats badass. If ae86s weren't so expensive I'd love to build one some day. I've had a number of different drift builds but they have all been shitty 240s. Im in Florida as well. One day I'd like to get on your level. Currently working on becoming an airline pilot. The pay is pretty good so hopefully Ill be able to ball out and build a ton of badass cars. For now Ill stick with my junkyard LS 240 build lol

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

Well beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

Heh. Was curious about the car itself. Have never seen that particular zonda. Just rev searched and popped up.

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

Post pick of car with time stamp

You wanna a time stamp for a GT Mustang? Lol, really? I can understand if it was an exotic. Reverse image search, moron. You won't find the same pic online.

Think I'm going to go outside in the cold, write out a time stamp, and take a pic just for you, because you think only the rich can afford that? LOL

Also that car is total wank

Lets see yours.

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

I'm becoming a pilot hope to get on your level
Yeah, you will. Except you'll be able to fuck bitches at a mile up and I won't lol.

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

the bike plate in the corner is UK

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

What this guy said
I
V
They just don't look good. It looks like a boring ass Buick or a Lincoln.

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

He won't show you his. He's a Eurocuck from New Bosnia. Going outside breaks Sharia law or some shit and he'd get raped.

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

Thank you. Not the best with other country plates.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

fair enough

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

1130 cc L3

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

One of the easiest power mods for the fox body is swapping the old 5.0 with a new coyote 5.0.
Same frame as a Ford Fairmont.

Another MustangFag here.
I admit to the short comings of certain models but the coyote is nothing to ignore.
Also, you eurofags that think a stang can't turn haven't seen the 2016.

That being said.

The best car for the money right now is a Challenger SCAT

But the best to beef up is a Camaro 2SS.

That's out of cars that cost less than 100K which the only foreign car to make that list was the Toyota Supra (FT-1)

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

nor am I but I'm ukfag

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

Isuzu in Chevy clothing.

I used to own one.

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

2008 Pontiac g6 coupe. First car and it was a gift so not much to complain about.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

You'll be able to fuck bitches at a mile up
That's the fuckin dream man lol. Just finished my multi-engine instrument and Im working on my commercial rating now. Got about a 1-1/2 years before I make it to the commuters and then another 3-6 before the major airlines. I just hope that I can finish my 240 before then lol. Been stockpiling parts for 2 years now.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

i can't afford a fat engine swap atm. Just gonna bolt on the shit out of her, and maybe throw a single turbo in the old 302, and hopefully not hit that tragic 500hp cap and destroy my block.

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

ugly

nigga you blind?

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Audi interiors are god tier, hands down. Mercedes here.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

98' mkiv rz

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

I'm just talking about looks.
Yeah they're great to mod and all that jazz, but it is undoubtedly within the top 5 ugliest cars I've ever seen.

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

easiest

Far from easy. Op here. I had a 92 foxbody. My older brother has 3 foxbodies. We looked into a coyote swap. A lot of shit has to be done.

New K member. Wiring harness. Things have to be moved around and adjusted to fit. New tranny. Suspension needs to be updated. Buy expensive gauges that can work with the new engine. Costly. And then you have to find a shop that can do it properly.

It's best to just buy a new stang with the coyote, unless you really, really love the foxbody and want something unique.

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

Have you seen the LXs? Way less boxy than the GT (pic above). I think stanced fox body LXs are one of the sexiest cars around. But hey, that's just my

opinion

William Wood
William Wood

That's a cobra. And that's the older gen – the same gen as my GT in the OP. Looks nothing like the new gen mustangs.

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

88' Prelude 2.0SI DOHC 4WS

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

2008 fiesta ST

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

challenger > mustang

the new mustangs look gross to me

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

being this deluded
Whats depreciation?
implying newer is always better
wanting the latest nanny-tech safety shit

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

I knew if I stuck around long enough I would see you post your car in this thread. Yo, you seem like a cool guy you should join our /o/ facebook page. Srsly. Its a pretty good group

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

You're the worst kind of people

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

my bad, but still this is far from ugly imo.

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

Considering the Fox Body origins.

You should do some of those things anyway to prevent issues in the future with the added horsepower.

The 80s were not kind to a lot of automakers.

There is a lot of crap sheet metal out there.

80s monte carlos would have the hinge pins on the doors break.

The EPA did it's best to kill anything that made over 100 hp

James Reyes
James Reyes

Also, the wiring harness in the fox body wasn't the best.

Several caught fire.

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

My dream muscle behind an Aspen is an 85 Camaro, so it's not about it being boxy.
In fact, a foxbody and a 3rd gen camaro look pretty similar. The Stang looks like it has down syndrome though.

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

Oh, and by the way: when you see a new 5.0 behind you, move your slow ass over

Let me fix that for you: If you see a new shiny Lamborghini behind you, move your ugly and slow ass over immediately, we have real taste over here at Sup Forums, not autism, poorfag

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

mountain bike... lol

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

Nast ass 96 Camry and a 300zx on 20ls of boost.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

And then you post a roush new gen. I like the new gen Cobras, Roushs, etc. But the regular ones? No... just no.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

Oh, and by the way: when you see a new 5.0 behind you, move your slow ass over.
intentionally goes into the slow lane to do this

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

imo

ya. looks are subjective.

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

96 camry
nissan badge

Am i missing something here?

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

how do you make a timestamp?

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

Timestamp or fake as fuck you nigger.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

MFW a Dodge Viper drags your ass down the road

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

Haha thanks man, I never realized /o/ had a facebook page?

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

Ooh ok, i'm a dipshit.
300zx

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Prolly into a crowd aswell

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Yeah its been around for a couple years now. Email me [email protected] and I'll add you to the page m8.

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

youtu.be/LgCNpaiptmQ

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

if you want to join it that is lol. Bunch of cool dudes on there. Its way better than lurking /o/ imo

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

This is my daily driver. 1993 Volvo 940 GL

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

does this print straight from your car?? how do?

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

Go to a race track

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

I bet it's an automatic too, pussy

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

Gallarado

this is an Aventador you autist

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

we have real taste..
kek "real taste" refers to lamborghini aventador

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

Is this the era when they had the zinc in the red paint and it never rusted?

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

being this retarded

that's because that picture IS an Aventador

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

post more fag

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

Implying you would still win

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

No, you go to a track and make your runs. They give you a slip with your info on it.

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

I think he just doesn't like aventador's, not that your were wrong

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

My daily transportation

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

I think your car is on fire.....

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

this user doesn't drive because he's too anti social to take the fucking licence

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

car on fire

Dude

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

feelsbadman
Someone want to sell me a running car for $30?

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

I believe so

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

kill yourself newfag

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

cold
Lol it's 73 out right now (23 for you eurocucks)

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Some dude was telling me about it when I was getting carts last year. I think he called his a "brick". Funny way to put it.

James Watson
James Watson

Currently for sale. Gonna lease a new BMW 5 series.

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

you FUCKING idiot. do you think a lamborghini aventador is real taste ? it's like saying mcdonalds is haute cuisine

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

Good on ya. Subarus are dependable and make good sense for daily drivers

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

You'll crash soon enough. I love winter because it clears out the gene pool with retards going 70 and trying to slow down on ice.

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

holy shit please don't be this type of autist

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

a lamborghini aventador is what all the cucks buy when they get a little bit of money

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

Samefag

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

Average bait 5/10. Try harder, seem more redneck and they will be angrier.

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

explain how im being autist when you post a pic of a lamborghini aventador and calling it grate taste. don't try to say you were just joking or sarcastic

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

all these faggots praising German cars

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

poorfag mad, can't even afford a car, pathetic

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

HA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA plz stop before you embarrass yourself

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

nice edit

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

He is actually right, unless you have something to contribute fuck off poorfag.

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

That's an excursion yeah? My pop's got one of those, something like a 6.8L diesel in that thing.

It feels like driving a spaceship

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

Oh, hi there.

All of you know what car this is and all of you know it easily leaves Mustangs and Corvettes in the dust.

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

that's always like that when they're under each other faggot

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

the line is slightly longer than the one in the middle newfag, stop being autistic and get off Sup Forums, you have school tomorrow

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

Being this new

Ok kappa.

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

Samefagging

if not, what do you have to contribute you fucking cuck.

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

samefagging again

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

samefagging

unlike you i actually did contribute autist, see

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

hey kid, calm down, this is Sup Forums, not your Facebook, if you are so autistic about others fuck off if you have nothing to show off in this thread.

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

see a new 5.0 behind you, move your slow ass over
new
Okay. If I see an s550 GT I'll move over. But I'm slowing down for all the S197 stands because of you.

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

Just turned over 93,000 miles on the old girl

Ian Price
Ian Price

I drive a Subaru outback. I've out about 6 grand into it. How jealous are you faggots.

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

5.slow

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

There is a new 5.0 released by Ford !?!?!

I always thought Fords were shit tbh alot of complaints over the years.

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

Why mustangs are pleb cars. Up until 2015 their interior has been shit.
I'd rather take a 15 year old SC400 and just supercharge it. Or engine swap it.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

move your slow ass over

HAHAHAHA
I wont have to move if you crash into a crowd of people first.

William Martinez
William Martinez

no timestamp newfag.

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

is this autist still going? jesus christ take your child fight elsewhere you idiots

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

calling someone who hasn't provided a timestamp a newfag

okay so how new are you? let's be honest...

and where's your car if you think you are so superior kiddo?

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

buying a mustang

literally everyone and their grandmother has a mustang, because its an "american icon".
unfortunately that icon is slower than most sports cars and has a tendency to run itself into crowds

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

thinks it's weird someone calling him a newfag cuz he didn't provide timestamp

if there is no timestamp it doesn't count, jesus fucking christ simple rules and you question me for how long i been here.

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

inb4 feglurd

Drives fast, handles like a formula car and rides smoothly, all while getting 30+ mpg

Fite me

John Robinson
John Robinson

i think if you have a normal income it's a nice car

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

My friends call them scoobaroos, cause they dive right into your wallet

Have fun with all the rusty exhaust leaks fam

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

I mean I got it for a bargain

Believe it or not, it was and still is my first car

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

implying your heavy ass plastic box can keep up with my 2 wheeled 150hp machine

Don't bother moving over, I just overtake you between cars pleb. Enjoy your traffic jams.

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Bought an exhaust got $1500 sounds loud as fuck when I rip past everyone

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

how autistic and new are you again? like for real lol

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

I don't think he was questioning for how long you have been here, frankly nobody cares

also what rules? there are no rules about timestamp you fucking newbie

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

Fair point

Friendo owns an old outback, the silly fucker doesn't even have an exhaust on it

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

How many cams do you plan on picking up? Do you know the ls family is old school single cam, two valve?

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

no rules

stop same/newfagging go troll somewhere else

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

you mean you can watch my tail lights disappear as you try to keep up with my c63

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

Mr. Potato head

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

meant cam you tard.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

04 750 for the summer time

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

my nigga

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

its peratty ez its tumblrs tears

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

humble

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

this, bought it a couple of months ago, bought these rims for it. happy with it.

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

stop same/newfagging go troll somewhere else
no rules

okay, so clearly you are being this much of a newfag AND a bigger autist

who's the actual troll, you or me? go buy a car first THEN come back to me kid

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

Hello newfriend, did you get lost on your way to Pewdiepie? :)

William Phillips
William Phillips

don't talk shit about pewdiepie! you nigger

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Any auto crossers out there?

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

svennejävel

jag.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Here's what I'm rolling in now...Just got it new. 2016, RT Premium.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

listen kid you need to take your gayass somewhere else go newfag somewhere else and pewdiepie makes more money yhan you so stfu poorfag

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

oh boy lookie here, we've got ourselves a lil autist

William Johnson
William Johnson

Dude are you for real? Please be an user who's trolling...

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

snap but ive got a red one ;)

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

Jesus. I never thought I'd see the day Ford shills from /o/ would get traction on a Ford shill shitpost on Sup Forums.... truly fucking sad. No faith in humanity left.

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

This pos, a 2006 R6, and a 2003 TL.
Don't think that's too bad for 21.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

That's not a 2014 you fuckin liar.

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

"lookie here" what does that even mean ?
don't talk like an autist if you call someone an autist go eat cereal and put your 4$ pyjamas on

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

What the fuck is special about audis.

They're not that great looking. They literally just look like cars that have extra lights boosting on the bumper. Sure, they go fast, and the interior is pretty swell, but at least invest your money on something that has some sort of design. Don't get your dicks hard over the fact that they go vroom vroom fast and have some LEDs on the front.

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

dude are you even trying anymore? you are literally spilling your autism all over the thread, instead of sitting her and making a fool out of yourself simply move on, we are here for a cars thread not a kids thread

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

Huh? What's that? am i triggering your autism?

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

why don't you move on before i report you!

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

i triggered you mom last night

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

2005 golf tdi
rebuilt to look like a gti, lowered and new rims

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

this thread is literal autism now holy shit

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

stop thinking you're special, mustang-fags. At least choose a muscle car that isn't going to break down in the midst of a race.

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

I think that post physically turned me on a little bit. Really. I'm on drugs, though. You lose. And I do, too.

Henry James
Henry James

Nothing. For the price you pay, they are not fast. They are VW's with a higher price tag thinking you are getting something that competes to Mercedes.

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Ok I already told u the truth once so I'll quit lying. It didn't turn me on a little bit. It made me twitch really hard and want to fuck myself.

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

people who make these threads on Sup Forums instead of /o/ then jerk off over a GT are absolutely pathetic.
inb4 16 year old's first car.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

oh you want to act cocky
fuck your dogshit porsche

heres my f82 full stage 3 kit, (stock body, stock rims for now - can call it a ''sleeper'')
980whp - single

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

my 01' M3
pretty much stock

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

also, ran 8.06 400m (1/4 mile)

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

86' Mazda Rx-7 GXL
keep drifting fun

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

the new 3 series is like the true successor to the E46 I want one but I live in vancouver canada and rent is too killer got to drive one and its hella smooth

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

Daddy's garage

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

71' Barracuda. 440 Six-Pack, some rebuilds and pushing about 570 hp on the crank.
With out Swedish gas prizes it's a fun way of getting poor.

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

LOL you're such a lying piece of shit. Where's your slip....no fucking car is running 8s with stock wheel and tires. 80k comp pack m4...pfft if you think that's good, you need better standards

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

get RB aero for it, if you are getting a new body
here is a pic of the RB aero for f82

also fuck supercars, for the price of that zonda user posted you can buy and pro tune an M4

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

He's better being cocky with a 911 turbo s than your shit of a m4

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

hey you piece of shit i got the car 2 months ago do you know how much money i put into that car i cant do everything at once im not a fucking millionaire

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit