youtube.com/watch?v=IKBgnDpm7_s
youtube.com/watch?v=bgtpS4LuE9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germanic people are inherently racist towards Finns

Everyone but us hates Finland which is, like, the eastern part of our country

here we go

all Germanic people should be united

from Wellington to Copenhagen to Washington there should be only one flag

Why ask a question if you don't want an honest answer?

Not true, friend :)
Anglos aren't germanic.

Österland
youtube.com/watch?v=wox0IGEuP2Y
The facts hurt after hearing this one.

I hope you have some facts to back up that claim

youtube.com/watch?v=RYTRsEtqKps

So? We founded Russia, are they Germanic too?

No, because Russians speak a Slavic language. are you retarded?

Brits are mainly Celtic though and it's a stretch to call English Germanic

WE ARE

Germanic is an ethnolinguistic term, not a genetic one.

And you don't fulfill either requirement.

So says Sweden, the strongest of the /nordic/.

Indeed. And the english language has been influenced by French and celtic to such an extent that the germanic connection is really rather distant.

Only the vocabulary is outstandingly Latin, it's not enough to make our language any less Germanic.

daily reminder that anglos are NOT g*rmanic

English language is a Germanic language, but with Celtic(Romance) vocabulary.

Semantics!

What it comes down to: real germanics do not see anglos as germanic

English doesn't have many Celtic words actually.
Anglo-Saxons were extremely racist towards Celts and considered them more like animals than fellow human beings.

That's nice and all but we don't speak German

German is a horribly disgusting language which in no way resembles ours

We just have shared ancestors with English, they're chimps to us

we are real germanics

T: Tyrone Juan Deshawn Chaddington.

That would only exacerbate the already terrible problem of domain loss from the germanic language (particularly Swedish) to English. This linguistic imperialism you practice is abhorrent, and must be stopped!

'no'

But they did breed with them

Really ______ me ______

>Saxons
Aka Frenchmen.

By "Celtic" I meant more in the French way, since they've been ruled by the same dynasties and English court spoke French for some time.

My bad maybe,
Germans are as Germanic as us.

>grandfather fights against commies in winter war

>loses his thumb and has to live with sharpenels in his hand for the rest of his life

>germanic people hate finns

Atleast he allways fucked with the security guards at the airport.

>
>Only the vocabulary is outstandingly Latin, it's not enough to make our language any less Germanic.
For me English is the easiest germanic language, literally filled with latin words. Still a germanic language, but greatly latinized

What? No. Saxons were from NE Germany originally.
What kind of wacky things do they teach you kids in Somalia?

Every court in medieval/renaissance europe spoke france though. Like for example in Swedish kingdom bartering was done in german courtly administration in french and peasantry babbled whatever and army commands were given in mainly Swedish and Finnish (atleast in some point Iirc)

Maybe I'm confusing them with Normans

Normans are also germanic mostly jutes and norwegian

Well Normans were Vikings (can't remember from where) who settled in france.

anglos are not germanic, the only people who claim otherwise are salty g*rmanics DESPERATE to be associated with the anglo master race

prove me wrong

Yet, you made a TV show about a Finnish alcoholic immigrant.

Fuck nooooo, never again

hmmmm yes
really makes you think..........

>Finnish alcoholic
redundant

Norman vikings were the minority in Normandy.

They got assimilated into french culture within a few generations

This

Anglos just appeared out of the skies. They are named anglos because of the way they flew down from the skies like angles.

Anglos are a mystic people. They love jews and other tricksters.

There were no borders then so you can't really classify them like that. Absolutely nothing stopped Danes from going to Jutland or Swedes from going to Norway for raids.

And we've made shows and skits's about swedes being Homosexual.We practically started the sweds are efferminate homos -banter

youtube.com/watch?v=1-D2_7pNJfY

Come ahn

Because that answer is not true?

>Raidig norway

Our populus was so scarse you'd use about 5 days to find a settlement of 5 people.

wuss

No no no, I mean to raid everything west of scandinavia together with you guys. Makes more sense than setting off from Birka and sailing around Kattegatt, right?

I think it could work if we limit it to Swede/Norway/Denmark and we each get to bring our own meme nation in.

Finland for us, Iceland for Norway and Greenland for Denmark.

as long as we speak our native nordic tongues

Hahaahhaa, you'll die trying.

Us or Russia, dude

Come on, we'll even build you some more universities

>Us or Russia
In what world? How about independence? Tbh i'd rather go with Germany Atleast they've been a proper ally

youtube.com/watch?v=JimH6R3HFFQ

Greenland and Finland aren't like Iceland. They are eskimos, hut dwellers and sami, whereas Icelanders are pure northern germanic stock.

This, leave us alone.

Suursuomi on ruotsalainen

k, more for us

Let's switch our meme nation to Estland. They were always much more grateful anyway.

Oh no no no. I wasn't saying that. You're definitely coming with us.I just meant that while Finland and Greenland are meme nations, Iceland most certainly is not.

>ketchup & mustard colored flag
dont make the same mistake than the scatalans

Germans burned lapland, we'd be russian if not for swedes.

May I ask with what army, gunnar?

HYLL SEIER

Achually, it was compiled with germans and Karelian ultranationalists.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKBgnDpm7_s

Germans burned it for us betraying them out of necessity. And we'd be swedish or russian if it wasn't for Germans. I'd take the eternal kraut over any of these 2 trash who fail at everything they do.

No shit they burned lapland, we betrayed them. Where was Sweden during that war? Last time they had major effect on our history they lost us to Russia

Icelanders are 40% Irish genetically.
They only abducted the Irish women who looked white and not dark Celtic so they look fair but they still have mixed origins.

>thread atm
youtube.com/watch?v=bgtpS4LuE9U
Fuggg :---DDD

Well here's us saving the life of what's probably your grandpa

Sorry we couldn't fight Russia with that army we didn't have

Whatever genes they got from abducted slaves isn't relevant, as they didn't affect the culture.

Failed in what? One king failed that's about it, swedish history has been all about luck that's why they controlled itämeri/östersjön.
Freemasons fucked Sweden for good.
No, Germany is the failure in Europe they lost all of their wars lmao.

Oh I do appreciate you taking our kids over mate. My grandfather was at Rukajärvi at the time

Stop bragging about taking war children. A lot of them were raped by Swedish pedos, others were brainwashed into hating Finland.
If people back then could have imagined how demonic Swedes are the war children would have been allowed to die in bombings instead of suffering in Swedish hands.

I don't see how your reply relates to mine but after seeing it I'm not all that curious

Keep having nice opinions m8

>A lot of them were raped by Swedish pedos

WHAT, SOURCE ON THAT

Good job! Reminder that whatever little you sent was so little and irrelevant it's not even mentioned when talking about outside assistance. I could also mention the time you blocked allied troops form getting here and before that trying to occupy Åland which was gladly stopped by germans.

Also you were true scum when it came to war children post-war. You weren't even gonna give em back at one point. Leaving our nation childless.

It's funny how all this scumbaggery and basis of swedish identity is overlooked now. I truly hope your nation crashes harder than the plane that hit WTC

It says so in the kallevalla.

The swedes also stole the sampo.

>finnish autism ruins another thread

I am against the nordic union because I'd like Germany to lead the EU.

What are you talking about? This is aid we dispatched directly to Finland together with weaponry, ammunition and volunteers. In secret, because we would've been invaded had anyone found out.

War refugees got here by their own machine.

Finnish TV program I watched a long time ago. What you did to those children cast a black shadow on them for the rest of their lives, only a fraction of the ones who you abused could talk about it.

>In Finnish mythology, the Sampo or Sammas was a magical artifact of indeterminate type constructed by Ilmarinen that brought riches and good fortune to its holder. When the Sampo was stolen, it is said that Ilmarinen's homeland fell upon hard times and he sent an expedition to retrieve it, but in the ensuing battle it was smashed and lost at sea.

WTF
Can you tell me what show so I can see it?

As if norwegians never tell swedes when they are full of shit

I'm talking about swedish diplomatic hostility and general scumbaggery against Finland in it's history. You can check all that if you wan't. You were also one of the last Nations to recognize our independence. Even turkey did it before you, lol.

Then you should be in favor of kicking us out as quickly as possible

Wait

So

Finnish pretending to be asshurt at Sweden literally predates most known human history? Including the concept of Finland and Sweden?

This is too much

Only if you drop your abhorrent (((language))) and go back to old English or even better old Saxon.

No, lol. Sampo was stolen by the ruler of the "north" this wicked witch king character.

Yes it is said that after the voynemoyne destroyed the sampo autism arised.

When finland finally got it back sweden came and fuckef it up.

Anyways the sampo is kinda funny. Like a we wuz story.

>Back in the day we finns had all we could ever need. But then we lost it all.

There's a diffrence between banter and obsessive compulsive autism

Nice try Putinbot. We've always helped Finland Now I'm a bit concerned though - You seem so entitled. What has Finland ever done for us? Would be great if this wasn't such a one-sided relationship.

Put some rocks in your pockets Sven, seems we are not the only ones having hard time detecting humour

>Le putinbot

Why not try to actually argument scum. I gave you exact historical situations and you come up with Ad hominem.

We've always helped Finland Finland has never helped us

I... Literally cannot make an argument more concise than this, Putinbot.

When have you needed help you fucking idiot?
No one has attacked you in 200 years and you don't have natural disasters.

Being literally your buffer zone and target of propaganda and racial smear campaigns does leave it's marks on a people. What you've maybe mistaken for competitiveness and banter taken too serious by our autism is just genuine dislike.

Well it seems you really can't, i put up my accusations long ago, so why not try to refute them instead posting one obscure photo repeteadly which is supposed to incite some (emotion?) towards you pathetic baboon

We were starving to death so badly that a quarter of the nation had to flee to America

We eventually got food aid... From Romania.

I can tell the difference between banter and whatever the Putinbot I'm currently talking to is feeling. Repeat something enough and it becomes truth on the Internet.

(you)