/asean/

/asean/ super lovers edition

Other urls found in this thread:

newsinfo.inquirer.net/875244/bongbong-likely-pick-for-prime-minister-in-dutertes-federalism-bid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/asean/ more like /anus/

Fuck you I was supposed to make the thread.

Its just still painful I hope I could get over what that Ilongga bitch has done to my father

Most dangerous ethnic group in your cunt?

who /privatetrackers/ here?

>mfw a bisaya streams near me

malaysians

>It's only March
>big conventions aren't until September
What to do? I'm getting bored.

>daily reminder that cebu would instantly become first world once federalism is implemented

wtf that sun has 10 rays

Probably it's to include Quezon and the Muslims.

Can 1/4 japs be considered as hafus?

>super lovers

>1/4
>HALFu
god fucking damn it Junjun

>1/4
>can they be 1/2?
>filipino education

Will you be buying a Nintendo Switch?

Singapore is the best.

Bisaya

not in a literal sense, jusko

No. The game exclusives are shits.

No money.

I agree. Now gibe sultan's monies pls.

pengne ngentot gna

>only one game
nah ill wait it out, but ill be buying it for half the price if someone got a buyers remorse

1-2-Switch is also being released for it. It should have been bundled with the system, though.

tagalogfags on the left bisayafags on the right

still no.

any lawfags or knows someone who is?

How hard is the bar exam in the philippines?

looks more half white than half chink kek

I'll wait for emulators.

theres an event in penang esplanade this saturday im planning on going. any penang fags here?

mate

its weird, grand parents are spanish and japanese, both countries who colonized our country, this country is a literal cuck

I thought it was closed?

Do you believe in ghosts? I for once think that NCR is a haunted place when night time comes, it just gets drowned by noisy jeepneys but the aura of the place has something to it.

thought so you look like a male version of my ate

>this country is a literal cuck
you mean your family? it's the mongrel blood that's running into your veins nweiz lmao.

it was closed momentarily due to triad shootout. now it has been reopened to Make Esplanade Great Again (MEGA)

dont talk about ghosts not until i get to poop before bed time

never do, closest I could think of is when I was like 9 or 10, went to the bathroom at night, was still a bit hazy and rested half of my head on the wall, with the other half over looking the kitchen, saw a white thing dash from left to right

fuck off I was about to take a dump

Is it me or is pooping in public bathrooms uncommon in the Philippines? In other countries it's normal and the norm, but here most people prefer doing it at home and only do it in public places if they can't hold it anymore.

Hi fellow asians

NCR is a very very big place, user. could you be more specific?

PC masterrace reporting in!

literally americanized asian latino.

i can't + my lads

Do you know Penang Anime Matsuri then?

ive never pooped in public i just dont feel comfortable without using bidet feels sticky
most of our public bathrooms dont have bidet sprays

How is Putin doing? Do people there still like him?

no i dont even like animes

I wrote this shit on /x/

hope we can make a film about it

Quezon City

You don't even look half tbhwy

>literally fuck this shit
ayyy lmao. don't give cow princess any ideas.

Maybe the old uni buildings

Most of the ghost stories here are more profound in the provinces

wew

i pooped countless times in public. there are terrible times that i used reciepts, handkerchief for wiping

jolibee and chowking are the best place to poop
petron if you are driving

like what? Central Philippine University

Yes
Its almost considered a shameful act
Hold it in until you get home

I liked the story where the trigger to see the ghost was to tell the story to other people

I know. I don't understand why it's not a big deal in other countries but here people get teased for it. In Japan it's sometimes considered embarrassing but in America and the UK it's the norm.

St. James College in Calamba. Used to pass by that all the time when the SLEX-STAR connection wasn't open yet. Apparently the building's haunted.

imagine the smell

do you have anything to share to us on why you think QC is haunted?

Remember how when we were kids we like to make fun of 'Supots' then now we realize its very fucking normal for the rest of the world?

That shitty obvious pocketed construction money Manila film center comes to mind
Or old Unis like Ust or letran

t. supot

I can't even take a shit in my own home without completely rinsing my anus with handsoap and bidet for ten minutes.

Anyone else here watching Fuuka? Seems most of Sup Forums has already dropped it.

as long as you're uncut and as long as you're living here in PH, you'd be bullied like the supot that you are.

>t. Taba "I fucked up my digestive system" Choy

>tfw you will never watch politicians sweat like a fat guy and get grilled every night because you home country doesn't have the Westminster Parliament system, where politicians are forced to defend each their actions

>packed in a small building
>barely able to move around
>very noisy
>very hot
>full of shit
there is literally no difference between being a battered chicken and being a politician in Westminster

fun fact: well raised filipina girls are very loyal

you don't have to worry about those shit, flipbong. all you have to do is to rev your stamp's lever up then slam the motherfucking seal into that piece of sheet like the fucking boss that you are.

>fun fact: uneducated filipina girls are very loyal*
fixed it for you.

t. tourism student

I wish people would stop taking a shit in public bathrooms here. Sometimes the shit gets smothered on the toilet and no amount of flushing can remove the stain and it gets very stinky

They're pushing for the French type of parliament here
And they want Marcos to be the PM even thoughh he is not an elected offical atm
Its an impending disaster

I love my sister!

Sauce?

INDONESIA

You tell us this every day.

Everytime until you like it.

>I accidentally clicked my friends on steam
>see my old HS friends
>Last online : 600 - 900 days ago
>suddenly flashback good old dota 2/cs source/1.6/etc.. days
T__________T

>French type of Parliament
Absolutely disgusting

>French type of parliament
(lol

More like pure dictatorship with the rubber stamp Congress and now, the Senate

we singapore now?

>"Cgecge"
>11/03/2013 2:51PM
fuck I still miss you

Singaporean politicians aren't hacks like Dutiti and his minions.

that is how they were viewed when Yew first came into power

well no one is good when it comes to the fiipinos

Comparing LKY and his cohorts to Dutiti and his minions is totally offensive to the Singaporean people.

Go play your VN, oni-chan

in his defense, he's not wrong though

Samefag

Haven't you watched dutduts speeches it goes hand and hand with his federalism plans
As for Marcos its anecdotal but I wouldn't be surprise even the paid fb people are shilling this.
newsinfo.inquirer.net/875244/bongbong-likely-pick-for-prime-minister-in-dutertes-federalism-bid

Well we are not a city sate we are an archipelago that has many LGU and dynasty politiicans to pocket and abuse funding
I guess not