>portugal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Portugal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are Iberians so dishonest?

Arab genetics

>switzerland
Gotta increase the size of your nazigold stash am I rite

more like gotta buy more heroin for my albanian brothers.

That seems more likely desu

Based Helsinki

Kek

>12 wallets
Not much desu maybe try something like 25-50

>"Lisa" Mahapatra
>india 9/12

I don't think in this case that it's dishonesty but cynicism.

>Stealtugal

12 is too small a number of wallets really

>northern people are hardworking and trustworthy
>southern people are unreliable lazy bastard
Why does this happen?

Bump, i need answers

Catholics.

i would take half the money and return the wallet ttbt

I wonder about this.
If the wallet was returned without the money, did the 'researchers' count it as returned?

tfw lost my wallet and someone put it in my mailbox
I wish I knew who it was so I could offer them a drink or something

probably not but i wonder why they skipped France
paper are the most important anyway it's really a pain in the ass to get new ones

>india 9/12
>portugal 1/12

Yikes

>Amsterdam
>7/12

We have some friendly tourists. Can we get a test in Dutch cities?

They lost 192 wallets. Its in the text above. They've just reduced the fraction to its lowest terms.

No it's 192 across all 16 cities
12 per city

if japan or korea was listed it would unironically been 13

We don't even know in which part of the city they dropped the wallets tbqh.
If they dropped the wallets in my parent's neighbourhood I'm sure we'd have scored the same as Helsinki.

If they really wanted to see a perfect score they should have tried Japan though.
No, it says 12 wallets in 16 cities, which makes a total of 192 wallets.
12 wallets per city isn't really a good test.

Good post, had me by 3 sec

>the difference between Budapest and Bucharest

And you Westerners gave Transylvania to these people.

when i traveled japan 3 years ago, there were a street in Osakla with NOBODY managing the store, you could buy stuff and leave money there, so i just asked my friend how does it can even works, he just answered me :

IKR, it should have become an independent country

Yup, I know, I lived in Kyoto for half a year.
It kinda saddens me to think that my country used to be like that too.
I've heard that in the time of my grandparents you could generally rely on the manners and well upbringing of strangers, not so much these days, immigrants as well as native Dutch.

Transylvania has always been under Hungarian rule, even if it was "separate" from Hungary.

Fine, you can have your independence, but it shall be with a Székely government. Romanian advisors are welcomed, because we are not barbarians.

There are pickpocketers in Lisbon why the fuck would they not just steal a fucking walled from the ground

>the data of this study suffers from confounding due to the large amount of criminals in my country

Honestly what would you do with a found wallet like that ? I would take the cash and leave the rest where I found it

My grandparents told me until the 80s nobody in their street locked their doors or cars because it was simply unnecessary. Almost unbelieveable for our generation.

Maybe I have the wrong mental image of Russians but 7/12 returned wallets surprised me.

I would hand over the wallet to the nearest police, or if the address is close I'd bring them their wallet if I have the time and my bicycle is close.

I honestly don't need the 50 dollars/ 48 Euro, and it feels much better if they give a small fee freely as a reward.

honestly im more concerned about the 4/12 in switzerland 50 bucks there is literally pocket change while here 50€ is a big amount

>Poos are more honest than swiss

Mountain Jews

Are you possibly retarded?

No you?
The fact that the wallets might be taken by pickpockets in your city doesn't make your city any more honest.

Very much this

Any portuguese person who would find a wallet like that, with that much information in it and such a square amount of money, would immediately think it's a scam.

It's also important to note wether they checked nearby bars/cafes or not, which is usually where wallets are "returned" to.

You really think India is a better place to live than Portugal by looking at that fucking map?

I wonder what philipinos think about this picture. Seeing how this is an old depiction of them

This

>London and Berlin below NYC

L
M
A
O

i'm more triggered by 'philipinos'.

I didn't say any such thing, just that high criminality in your city doesn't make the research less reliable.

The people in India probably thought something like "wow, I've never seen this kind of money in my whole life, this must be some sort of trap".

What's wrong with it

All those butthurt neighbors and chinese BTFO. Also people being positive about Canada although we did literally nothing.

yea austria would know all about nazi gold

"Doing nothing" is what people like

You fucking retards, Madrid and Lisbon are not even Iberian cities anymore, have you been to Madrid Puerta del Sol ever? It's full of South Americans and Romanian gyppos standing there, looking for an opportunity, who do you think that stops to take a lost wallet from wherever? Who do you think that has time for that and is always like a hawk looking for an opportunity to gain cheap money?

Fucking hell, you fucking anti-iberian degenerates should be fed to the dogs.

Why are Iberians and their descendants so subhuman?

>by Lisa Mahapatra

>Romanian gypsies and South Americans

So honorary Iberians?

>this much butthurt
I was expecting this reply from a Spaniard tbqhwy

>Well, I go to bunker.
Thanks for news.

hey heY GUYS
guys
i have joke
okay listen listen

>POOPtugal

LOOOOOLLLLLL XDDDDD

>Prague

It's a tourist trap, duh

Well, 2% of Portugal's population is foreign and the result was worst than Spain, that have 10% of foreigners. So, if Spain had less immigrants and more iberians, the result would be similar as Portugal.

Wrong.

Portuguese immigrants are mostly Brazilians, thus why they display subhuman behaviour in a disproportionate way.

Portuguese immigrants are mostly from Angola, Mozambique and Cape Verde. And they're the absolutely minority in the portuguese population.

Portuguese immigrants are mostly brazilian,cape verdian and ukranian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Portugal

>rape rate in india (/100000): 0.4
>rape rate in portugal (/100000): 4.0
Kek

Lmao

>Portugal has more thieves than Rio de Janegro

Really makes you think...