International food thread!

Post dishes from your region of the world

Sup Forums food threads fucking depress me. Almost every single country has really varied and delicious looking food and all we get in Argentina is pure fucking shit. The lamest cuisine in Latin America.

Hol up thats turkish sarma

damn, jordan is on a roll

hold up that's hungarian töltött káposzta

b-but and the alfajor?

Yes, it's turkish origin but very popular in the levant thanks to ottomans.

arab food stolen by spaniards then stolen by mestizos in the new world.

Putting aside every political shit, Ottomans did a really good work in terms of cuisine

We have this dish too.
Agreed!

Try being american.

We have shitty fast food faggots everywhere. but its not easy to find delicious mom and pop stores that sell food from other countries like this.

AND WE ARE RICH! and instead we choose shit anyways! fuckign depressing

Try moving to civilization, cletus. I live in just a moderate sized city and I have options from tons of different countries. We even have a festival for it every year.

yea because i want to live ina fuckign citty, surrounded by crime, and poltically correct faggots that think homos, trannies, and race is a social construct.

Im not even white you dumbass, and i live around a bunch of black people. im mexican. and even black people that live with me, are not into that city fag shit.

No way... US is has lots of different ethnicites, there has to be a lot of foreign resturants.

there is. but you have to actually search for them, the most common thing is mcdonalds and other garbage fast food.

Have fun getting fat on McDonalds while fucking your sister in the middle of nowhere, I guess.

It's extremely common in cities.

there is. i can pretty much find all kind of regional food from mom and pop restaurants with ease where i live

>dolma
>turkish
nice meme
>implying food didn't exist before turks arrived

Kinda looks like karipap (curry puff)

How do you eat that? Once you've pulled the meat from the shell wouldn't most of the sauce get left behind?

have fun having no balls.

eastern euros make great food.

i know a couple of places where they sell this. shame that not enough people do this.

What I posted isn't dolma.
Dolma has stuffed vine leaves.
Warak enab/yalanji is stuffed graped leaves.
Dolma is really tasty though. I really love the stuffed onions specially.

A pity indeed

Lick the shell. Dip crab meat into sauce.

Excuse my ignorance, but aren't vine leaves and grape leaves the same thing?

one of my fav to eat out is at the local Himalayan restaurant

I'm not sure if I used the right English word but in Arabic Iraqis call the stuffed leaves "seleg", it's different from grape.

These are the leaves used in Iraqi dolma

Ohh you mean the other type with stuffed zucchinis, tomatoes and whatnot.
We call both dolma. This type is just called "summer dolma".

Huh never seen dolma made out of that type of leaves.

American Barbecue, although crude and simple, is just as beautiful as all these other images in its own way.

Oh, I only ever tried Iraqi dolma with my friend (Iraqis are the only arabs famous for eating it). Where are you from? Iran? Armenia?

I fucking hate argentine food, it's always the same, either meat, pizza or some fucking variety of pasta.

It's so depressing how Latin America is home to one of the richest and most varied culinary traditions in the world and meanwhile we're stuck with that shit we didn't even fucking come up with in the first place.

>Armenia
This
There's another type in just for lent where beans are used instead of meat, wrepped in cabbage not grape leaves tho.

Is it okra?

Acelga (swiss chard)

How is Dolma not Turkish when the word is Turkish?

it's zucchini

>hurr how is duduk not turkish
>durr how is karabakh not turkish
Every time

Not an argument, sperglord.

It's literally a sound argument.
If everyone started calling pizza "tomato bread" that wouldn't make it an English dish.

I haven't had a good salmon bagel sandwich in ages, my friends.

Oh, thanks

And it's been even longer since I had a bialy I didn't bake myself

Sarmak = to wrap
Dolmak = to be filled
It's not that complicated.
If your country uses the word Dolma then they probably never called it anything else.

I'll take your word for it, Mehmet.

this shit looks absolutely disgusting but actually GOATest of GOAT.
recommended

This is my 100% non-chicano breakfast. Say something nice about it.

But that's not the point of what he said. They're talking about native things.

Everywhere on Earth has foreign markets and restaurants.

when it's snowing outside but comfy inside,

>not eating raw meat to keep in touch with your animal spirit
beyatas

In Poland we don't eat

In Poland no.

Hey, it's that meme bread I keep seeing in the health food aisles that falls apart when you try to pick it up

no food in Poland eat is no

do you have real bakeries

The curse of the new world. If globalism wasn't a thing you would have your own unique regional things.

But having said that you do have your own stuff, you have your own version of the pasty, you call them empandas or something like that, they look fine. You always go on about your barbecued beef so I'm sure that's fine too, you're just overlooking to good stuff because the grass is always greener.

do you have real houses

no only commieblocks and huts made of shit

Pork/Veal filled with Kajmak and breaded.
The others are usually Ottoman food with pork in it

Was in soviet time
but now no

Mexicans are new worlders but they have a pretty unique and well liked cuisine

Comfy french leaf food

oh god please no

whats that white thing? cream cheese?

>Be frog
>Post Swiss food
France, s'il vous plaît.

Cheese curds, commonly known as squeaky cheese

For the most part poutine is gross I only eat it when it comes with pulled pork

>tfw flyover state and no proper belly lox

YAZALAMEH JAWA3TNI !!!

ios this the famous poutine? looks very very dense but delicious, can you eat this multiple times a week? looks like the sort of thing that you can eat once a week like pizza otherwise youll be a fat fuck

You fucking idiot, your country kept everyone fed in WW2 because of how much beef you had, Be proud of your shitty one dimensional cuisine, it means you were never really poor, the really poor and agrarian people in each country come up with these rich cuisines over centuries (see china, france, the levant) you eat beef all the fucking time because you're rich, you don't have to develop cuisine because you have so much fucking beef you can just eat the fucking thing right aaway

Pretty much. People do not eat this as a regular home meal. It's more of a going out and indulging thing.

It looks very tasty

lol wtf yuros really are obsessed with this new world vs old world shit

m8 theres some food here thats miles better than brit shitfest

honestly thought that was fantastic when I had it

>tfw we eat all this shit in my family