This is considered normal in some places in the world

>this is considered normal in some places in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leblouh
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Anglos

>Americans

Americans were actually very thin before anglo culture became such a big influence.

There is a reason why england is the fattest country in europe.

they're not fat, they're full of freedom

Americans were thin before Germans started arriving

What I really don't get is why men marry women like that.

I mean, no matter how great of personality she has this won't make her sexually attractive to me.

How in hell they manage to look past that?

>What I really don't get is why men marry women like that.
loneliness, I'm guessing some people don't mind about look so much as long as they get some company or love

>irun5milesaday.wemb
>iexerciseandidontknowwhyimfat.webm

>tfw I wouldn't get angry at this girl and actually would make her lose weight until I can fuck her

God damnit this world is so wrong.

it's astounding to think this creature is a mother, and at only 23

Oh Lord, it's getting closer!!! D:

>muscular christianity used to be incredibly popular in America
>1960s cultural revolution comes along
>processed fatty foods, tv, and atheism
>everyone gets fat

YOU FUCKING INTOLERANT FAT-SHAMING BIGOTS, HOW DARE YOU SAY SHE'S FAT SHE'S JUST A SPATIALLY CONFUSED PERSON, A HORIZONTAL-ORIENTED PERSON

Thats insane man. If I were to gain 10lbs more I'd technically be considered obese, and even then she's the size of 3 of me. She's only 4 years older, too. How is it possible to let yourself get that big?

That's probably unhealthy as fuck.
People that are too fat should diet a long while before they exercise.
That weight can probably break bones.

If the change is gradual you don't even notice it until some day you can't get through a door.

What's that green?

Thought that was The Amazing Atheist for a second

>Her skin is completely gray except for a little part of the face

Why?

Does anyone know if she's still alive?

>"can i have some water?" at the end

who is this semen demon?

it has to be a fucked up fetish 99% of the time
no sane person would put up with that shit

>amerikkka

>when you're so fat that your own blubber keeps you warm
maybe the Americans are thinking one step ahead and preparing for nuclear winter

It isn't "normal" when a third of the population is obese. It would be "normal" if a majority of the population were obese. It especially isn't normal the be 600 lbs of pure fat, which is why they make these shitty "reality" shows. Incredibly obese people are incredibly uncommon.

Haha...heh

>It isn't "normal" when a third of the population is obese
only about 12% of americans are black
what are you saying, user?

Stop

finally, someone, and our best friend nonetheless, realizes our genius.

(it's actually for when we all invade and move to canada but let's keep that on the down low)

>Thinking America is the most messed-up fat nation

You're wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leblouh

wow, cute :3

It could be extremely poor blood circulation.

Out of curiosity, how many of you foreigners are into fatties?

Europe is always saying how prudish we Americans are.

>the mom admits that she [...] love[s] gorging on junk food.
Thank fuck they let every know otherwise from looking at that photos I would have assumed she was a world class ham thief.

i like em THICC, maybe a little bit of chub

the softness is nice, a big ass is best when it's got a little bit of give to it

american-tier obese 'bbw' isn't the go tho

"A six-year-old might typically be forced to drink 20 litres (4.4 imp gal; 5.3 US gal) of camel's milk, and eat two kilos of pounded millet mixed with two cups of butter, every day"

How can a country that poor even afford that bullshit? How is drinking 20 l of camel milk even PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE for a 6yo fuck this is messed up.

Ain't that some shit.

Thank God. Someone from overseas who is enlightened.

>Forcefeeding actual children

Evil on the level of Satanic.

the guy has a fat fetish, in a lot of episodes of my 600 pound life their partner leaves them when they lose weight

this one was Danish, not american

you seen the kind of wrinkles and loose flaps a true fatty gets after shedding the pounds?

fuck that breh

Yeah, pretty sure it has to do with atheism.

Fattening people against their will is wrong.

i think vice did a documentary on this it's pretty fucked up they have fattening camp were all they do is eat until they get fat

The holy spirit is low in fat and sugar.

Maybe so but you can't get foie gras that good without breaking a few eggs.

she's american m8
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

It's pretty much a real-life horror movie.

We have fiction for people's force-feeding fixes. It's not meant to be done in actuality.

yeah but since being fat is the standard of beauty it's the only way they have to help scoring a good husband

link me
why the fuck do they do that?
religion, some weird ass tradition?

I really hope Eli Roth doesn't find out about this place. He'll use it as inspiration for one of his "tourists in danger" horror films, no doubt moving the location to somewhere in South America.

This, many women don't start off like that.

Why do the men seem to stay thin? I mean somehow I doubt they have a lot of healthy food at home

German, Italian and Scottish food made them fat

it's episode 5 (winners & losers ) of the first season of their HBO documentaries
the places where i was watching them is down now so i can't link
but you can the find torrent with pirate bay or some other shit

dont worry ill look it up somewhere
thanks

np enjoy

Fat fetish perverts like gays are attracted to men

Which totally explains why fat fetishism is usually directed towards women.

work

Pregnacy usually fucks the body of the average woman up. Hormones and shit.

Most of them have been raped or neglected when they were young and the only comfort they found was in food. The reason why this coping method is popular in the US is because food is for sale everywhere.

tl;dr: American capitalism + mental trauma + reality tv = my 600 lbs life.

>Anglo culture
False, American culture, e.g. the capitalist ventures of American companies into new territory for more exposure and more profit (Dominoes, McDonalds, KFC, etc.) happened in England, happened in Australia, happened everywhere really, but Aus and England were the most obvious and susceptable, obesity in Aus was pretty low before the American conquest began with Maccy D's

not just men tbf, that boogie bloke on YouTube has (had?) a proper qt redhead gf. Reckon there's some mental issues here, these people must realise they're enabling their partner to eat themselves to an early grave but they go on

> their partner leaves them when they lose weight

Yeah, like America forced Aussies to Americanize. We're a damn ocean away.

Look at our pizz compared to what you guys actually have. It's fucking tragic, especially when lardtubs eat shit like 'go 'za / 'chi 'pi by themselves.

Is she out of breath?

How heavy does a person have to be before they die? Like how can her organs or legs deal with 600 lbs? I thought she would be crushed by that. If she loses the weight would she be super strong because her body is use to carrying around 600 fucking pounds? Like Vegeta training at 500 x gravity

In theory, a woman who lost a ton of weight would be extremely powerful.

I think I'm gonna get super fat and then just drop the weight and get strong as fuck

They're perverts who like the idea of a debilitated woman completely dependant on them

>jogs for 4 seconds
>starts walking because it takes to much energy

Thought we had no culture

I've noticed foreigners will go back and forth on this, as it suits their claims.

The worst thing is that most fat people tend to have terrible personalities.
Most of them are where they are because of personality flaws.

>Americans are so used to eating absolutely everything that they had to cover the Switch Cartridges in a bittering agent

This isn't normal anywhere. It was unheard of here until a few decades ago with the post-War lifestyle and post-War diet.
Ok, good yolk, but it's a kids' toy.

I am sure you all know about this but
The truth is every cunt has its share of abnormally overweight people
It is just in America they try to live a normal life and some of them even feel entitled.
Yet in the 3rd world shitholes they are mostly bed ridden and slowly dying so you don't see them shart under themselves.

>It’s slowly coming this way!
>Drr…Drr…Drr

Everyone was thin in the 17th century

>tfw I was born in the fattest country in the world and I get hard as fuck over fatties

Too bad most of the pretty much every figure I've lusted over either belonged to a butterface or a married woman.

literally me, and i'm a hungry skeleton

>that's a bioware employee

>in America they try to live a normal life

Hey, at least she is trying.

Also, can your body ever recover from this?
If you went rocky balboa, and just lost weight like crazy? Would your skin tighten itself naturally? Or is surgery always necessary?

because america has a culture of no culture
>american comprehension

She is too fat to move and has to moved around in a wheelchair and she's two years younger than I am. That's pretty scary. I will never understand how people let themself get like this.