What general is the most racist? I vote /fr/

What general is the most racist? I vote /fr/

/asean/

ex-yu

Does that mean that National Front will win?

/mammi/

/deutsch/

Who the fuck is this guy? I swear I'm seeing him all over Sup Forums now, could someone give me a quick rundown?

french guy

Every single OP is a black girl and you spend most of the thread talking about how you want a black gf

Nah, she should win the first turn, but most people would vote against her during the second trun, just like in 2002 with her father and Chirac.
But since today the EU Parliament lifted her immunity, because of her twitter post with the ISIS photos in 2015, she may not be able to participate the election if french justice decides so.
Here in france medias and politics are doing everything they can to stop her and the EU sure don't mind helping them anyways they can.

One of the Bogdanoff's brother.

Heres a quick rundown:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 400+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Those freaks genuinely freak me out

first for /balt/

What do you think would happen if she was prevented from running?

/brit/ desu

/deutsch/

I'm not sure, maybe 1/3 of the population would be digusted, 1/3 overenjoyed, and the rest would feel probably awkward of the decision or wouldn't care.

definately /sverigetråden/

Civil war in France when.

>thread
>check flag
every time

Never hopefully.
While there are many things I would like to change, violence and war would be counter productive and absolutly not needed for the changes I would like.

Une et indivisible.

> (You)
>Never hopefully.
>While there are many things I would like to change, violence and war would be counter productive and absolutly not needed for the changes I would like.
So you will just give up an let mudslimes take over your country?

/fr/ most likely