Korean girls are WELCOMED and APPRECIATED Edition

Korean girls are WELCOMED and APPRECIATED Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Find cute girls from all regions of Korea, post cute girls from here and there, talk with them, make some plans to meet them, or not, and link your favourite music.

중동 소녀는 세계에서 가장 추하며 남성처럼 보입니다.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=683931759181201408
interpals.net/Kammie_
interpals.net/viarhora
youtu.be/z4z2fFW6FkQ
discord.gg/zeVfc
youtube.com/watch?v=26H-WzIe858
youtube.com/watch?v=AZExsJ9fI88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for cock.

Second for benis

>중동 소녀는 세계에서 가장 추하며 남성처럼 보입니다.
wrong

i like korean girls cant say the same for the guys too fuck boi looking

really fires those neurons

Polish girl wants an American

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=683931759181201408

Reposting for purposes of not forgetting

username, password

Thank you based 'Ukie'

>not Karadzic edition

Gookposters please leave

Autistic how ?
Any fun to talk to ?

I actually regret deleting our conversation

Fuck off with your yellow shit for the millionth time.

I love MENA girls but you don't see me constantly making threads devoted to them and filling threads with their pictures like you and that French dickhead, you gookposters are ruining this general.

no, she doesn't understand jokes (had to explain her 3 times that I was making a self deprecating joke about the portuguese empire yet she kept ranting on how empires are bad), you ask her questions and she just rants about whatever she's thinking, sometimes ignores what you say.
told her both our countries helped science and technology to advance in the past and she kept sending links showing how iran has car brands and that they were produced in iraq and syria.
you're gonna tired quickly because she talks to herself.
she told me she likes to be alone and like solitude, go figure

Ah I see.

I was hoping for conspiracy theorist crazy.
Because that I can work with :)
And compete on that front!

well try it anyway, i had a fun week with her until she told me to stop messaging kek

DJ Serb and Russian

Get your green card. She wants Russian speakers

interpals.net/Kammie_

South Korean girls are the epitome of Western degeneracy.

Kek ?

>all messages sent in the past week were not responded to

This is retarded. Someone give me some slavic or MENA canadaboos.

get with the times grandpa jej

interpals.net/viarhora

What the fuck is this? Fucking kill it.

I don't understand why people think he's such a great PM

It's at the point where the only people in Canada who still like him are raging SJWs. Most of the people who like Trudeau don't live here, go figure.

Such as ?

I do not think anybody likes him even outside Canada

most people outside canada have no idea who he is.

This is a factual statement.

A lot of girls I talk to on ip say they like Trudeau. He's pretty popular among extreme lefties no matter where you go.

RARE

Smh

i don't know.
I would guess all the girls who visit this site are lefties and extreme lefties.

And from Serbia kristina messaged radovan, and say "hahaaha, you're the king"

That said anybody got pics of KristinaRS ?

I have some classmates that like him and some Slovak girl told me she would move to Canada specifically because of him.

she look sick

:D

>tfw keep waking your kqt penpal up

This man speaks the truth. Some see the light though, you just have to put your peepee in that tunnel.

What the fuck..

Why aren't you anons going to Magalluf in Spain? I'm watching this documentary, and they said it's 35€ entry fee to this club for unlimited drinks for 7 hours. They just did the "erection challenge" where girls had to pair up with guys and whoever could get their guy hard first won. All random people. Girls were sucking people off in the middle of the club

Spain is lit AF, user. Best time to finish during the summer with the running of the bulls.

so is it a bad idea for a white foreigner to go to korea to get plastic surgery?
I feel the prevalence of plastic surgery means that there are better/more practiced surgeons who won't mess up your face compared to here

Watch at 10:18... shits unreal

youtu.be/z4z2fFW6FkQ

Holywood has the best plastic surgeons, but yes, Korean ones have great practice too.

tell her to send you some to make days pass more interesting

why don't girls have a sense of humour?

>blocked in your country

that third world feel

That's retarded it's blocked... it's a fucking BBC documentary

I don't understand how do you guys struggle with getting girls to respond. What do you type for the first message?

only legitimate autists cant get responses, its keeping it going thats the issue

I usually message "hi"

Honestly just saying whatever the fuck usually works for me. Half of the girls I wound up teasing about making them my servants, legit found a girl with daddy kink this way lmao. She is from pretty far away though, so it's tough luck, but I'd love to meet up with her for some kinky fugging.

As a rule of thumb, I only put as much effort as the other person does. No use in putting your energy into someone who is lazy as fuck or doesn't really want to talk, just go for the next one. I'm also quick to drop boring girls.
It sometimes works, IMO the most important thing at the beginning is that the girl finds you at least somewhat physically attractive, rest is personality and all that shit.

How are you doing?

not much success, the 5 koreans I messaged yesterday read my messages but didn't respond

Why just Koreans? Never bothered to write Asians, but I have a feeling they are hard to get into regular messaging. Besides most of them are kind of fugly.

Being a Brit is a huge bonus on that website though, so many Britboos, it's crazy.

because I think Koreans are the cutest girls on earth.

Yeah, a lot of Britboos, but sometimes even that is not enough.

I'm all European plus a sizeable contigent of Southern American qts.

You should diversify though, would give you more practice interacting with people on there.

>2017
>not using the halo effect from being a prestigious nationality

Anyways, going for Asians it helps to be more of a tall, blond type IMO. Also works with Southern Americans.
>inb4 swarthy manlet

discord

discord.gg/zeVfc

I am a manlet with dark hair. At least my eyes are grey.

desu I also message Japs, chinks, and Taiwanese, since I regularly run out of new korean profiles to message

Not the best phenotype for Asians tbqh.

What's your response rate?

just keep trying and you will find one for life :)

Talking with French QT. She tells me

>her- "oh guess what! We've been speaking for a month!"
>me- " wow, it feels like it's been longer!"
>her - "i think the same ;)"
>tell her I enjoy her friendship, and wish we lived closer to date
>she gets all flustered (not in a bad way) and keep asking me questions about it

What did I get myself into.. god dammit.

seems like she's trying to understand how you feel, so tell her how you feel

I know desu. I'd say it's about 30-40% in total.

Thank you for the encouragement! I will definitely keep trying!

Yeah but I'm sort of irritated at myself now. I feel awkward now.

I ended up telling her that for how I know her now, I like her. But we haven't meet IRL, so I can't be completely sure. And I told her right now we are just friends.

She never gave any negative responses. But I feel awkward af

She likes you. What you want to do is entirely up to you. It's pretty obvious, you should be able to tell.

Yeah well I feel like I fucked up. Fuck.

seems like she was wishing for something more, that ties also with the "american friends :)" shit.
but I guess it's alright to say she's your friend since there's still a lot of time until summer

>Asian "women"

Do you like her? She likes you, that is why she is asking all those awkward questions. I bet she is also kind of inexperienced, someone else would have a more straight up way of fishing out an answer to that question.

Not sure what do you mean by saying you've fucked up.

I went through the same thing with my qt, that's now my gf and I felt the same way after she told me she liked me. We stayed mainly friends though until we met in person.

You think so?

well. I'm just going to keep talking to her as a friend. Developing feelings is something I don't need in my life right now. Don't want to experience another thing like what happened with my Italian over again.

I'm just looking forward to watching some Airbus A380s and Boeing 787s do near vertical take offs with this QT in June.

Give me usernames of crazy girls you had talked with before please

i mean, I would have told her that I like her since you can see she likes you, you can always say that you like her but you feel that when you really meet her you'll see how you feel 100%. im sure she'll understand

tfw saw this live
youtube.com/watch?v=26H-WzIe858

/Kate_1993 Although I think she's disappeared

Based Russian girls

You talked to someone for a month ?

Like every day ?
I can't speak to my family every day let alone someone else.

>/Kate_1993
User not found =(

That's pretty much what I said to her actually. That I like what I know about her now, but we haven't met yet. So can't really say. I can tell she's pretty excited to meet. She's never been to an Airshow before, and I've never been to this famous one before. So it'll be tits

>mfw I watched that video and can't wait to see this IRL

Yeah everyday.

The Italian I first met on IP, we literally talked every single day all day for probably... 8 months I think. Another Italian girl I'm friends with we've been talking pretty often since September

>ukranian girl says her dream is to leave the war, she hears explosions almost daily

we don't know how privileged we are, not even memeing

the camera doesnt do it justice, I could feel the blood pumping when it passed like 10 meters from me. also it's like you don't realize how big it is until its right in front of you, like a tsunami wave or something

I've talked to the same girl everyday for over the last 2 years

Looks like you made it and maybe things will turn out better than with your Italian.

I couldn't talk to myself everyday for 8 months.

And I really like myself.

>ukranian girl says her dream is to leave the war, she hears explosions almost daily

tfw, you described my childhood.
But apart from that I remember it nicely.
People laugh when I say I liked when we bought gasoline on the streets in cola bottles. But there was something about that time. At war with the world

youtube.com/watch?v=AZExsJ9fI88

I think it had something to do with people not giving a fuck about anything else except surviving.

I'll post pictures here of the Airshow in Paris. Fucking stoked

Maybe. The Italian girl likes me too. But there is 1 major issue....

The Atlantic Ocean.

*liked

>Maybe. The Italian girl likes me too. But there is 1 major issue....

>The Atlantic Ocean.

I do not see the issue, you're a pilot.

i see what you mean, I saw once a documentary on the greek resistance during ww2 and 2 old men were telling a story on how they killed they killed 2 german soldiers aand how they had to hide for a few days and you could see something in their eyes, not happiness but like remembering a good memory.

holy kek, you finally made it.

>But there is 1 major issue....
>
>The Atlantic Ocean.
Brah that's not a big deal, I went half way around the world across two oceans and a continent to be with mine, so there's always a way to make it work.

me ? I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about ;)

take a look here

kek I remember celebrating the show down f117
And visiting the wreck, it was not far.

i need some ameriboos lads. the last one decided to never log in again

No one on this site likes the North American countries except for Asians. Sorry.

Well.. yes. I still have 2 more years of training and hour building before I'm actually working for an airline. Once I'm in the Airlines, I'll have more flexibility.

I do like this French girl. But I know a long term thing wouldn't work with her. She really likes kids. But, that's something I never want.

Right I know. But you also were able to move there for study abroad

Israelis are all about America. Especially since Trump and Netanyahu are bros.

This Israeli Im talking with loves Trump

JUST
wake me up inside

That's just not true though. I had plenty of Ameriboos message me when I used to go on IP.
That's true but I had to wait for a long time to actually do that so it's still possible for you

The SEA is rising

b-but I live in a very famous city though, the last ameriboo I spoke to was from France

no man, you can't say that. you know that.

Guess I'm just butthurt about no canadaboos existing then. Makes sense though, why would you be a canadaboo when Canada is just a poor imitation of the United States?

and people tell me fucking SEA power hour isnt a thing

What city?

But for real tho, Israelis

>muslim
>nigger
>spic
>chink

I feel your pain man

kek I was surprised to see there are serbaboos/serboboos

Exactly
I know some Canadaboos too, you probably just live in a part of Canada that most people don't know about. I used to live in Hawaii so I always had a ton of attention just because of my location.

new york