They are being invaded by arabs again? Fucking karma

They are being invaded by arabs again? Fucking karma.

youtube.com/watch?v=XwzxKFhM82U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVELDHcSvH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no sympathy, really.

They could created a developed white country in the Americas or Oceania just like UK only for escape. But no, let's make the entire place a shithole.

kek

You wouldn't exist if that happened.

Nope, unlike our northern neighbours, we don't give them any kind of help after 6 months, absolutely nothing, no housing, no food, no money.

This, that completely scares the nordics as they believe that isolates them and creates a bigger problem, actually has a HUGE benefit for us. They seek a place where they can reap some of those sweet sweet refugee deals to live without working again, so they go north, making our inmigration problems disappear.

That's why we have such a low muslim population even though we share a border with morroco.

youtube.com/watch?v=LVELDHcSvH0
>be Spanish
>protest for more refugees
>receive refugees
>they decide to go to Germany, Sweden, France and the UK instead
How do we stop the Eternal Spaniard?

that shit alwaus happened afair

Oy vey, we've been found out!

Do the northern nations want the Muslims or do they antagonise Spain for doing this

White euros love muslims but dislike southern and eastern euros.

Why? Wogs are literally the best immigrants, they bring great food and cool culture and tend to be super friendly. They work, love their friends and family.

The last time we used rubber bullets (some years ago) in the border the nordics were mad at us, so I unironically believe that they actually want them.

>he doesn't this happens EVERYDAY
>he doesn't know they cross the border not to enter Spain by to enter the EU, and by extent, the white countries
We are LITERALLY not going to be seeing 98% of those immigrants; the UK, France, Germany and Sweden ARE.

neither would anyone alive today, the butterfly effect would have been massive

parasites, all immigrants are parasites

kek
seriously though, wish i could say it sucks they're being slowly defeated by ahmed and muhammed, but they have been awful parents that: NAH

bad quality thread

t. Eternal Jorge

Ceuta is not in spain btw

Aaahhh good the new skilled workers are here. All doctors and petroleum engineers I assume

They're headed for Belgium and Netherlands.

why do they walk like that