ITT: We personify countries

ITT: We personify countries

>Belgium
The autistic kid in a group of friends who's not really friends with anyone in the group. His presense is just tolerated.

Poland is the kid that everyone knew because he got beat up all the time.

Greece is the faggot that keeps borring money from everyone and never returns it.
>B-B-But dont you remember when I bought you a bottle of water 4 years ago??

Why isn't Greece represented by a gyros packed in Euromonies?

America is the cool guy that everybody hangs around with but when you're now with him you talk shit behind his back because he's a pretentious fuck.

Brazil is the guy that is really good at sports hanging around with the least possible clothes(bermudas+flip-flops+ and tshirt).
France is the girl that gets fucked by the algerian dude.
Germany is the smart girl that is actually crazy for sex and is always having sex with ghana.
England is a bitch that is always wearing fashion clothes and hangs around with her nigerian boyfriend
Australian is that retarded guy that plays nintendo that nobody cares about
Portugal is that guy that sits on the last desk next to the window and is actually pretty fucking intelligent and sexy and sucessful and so cool but nobody understands,he's actually the main hero of the story

Norway is the wealthy kid that no one really knows that well, because he sticks to his close knit group of other rich kid friends, who don't mingle with the others.

Brazil is the weird monkey kid that climbs trees and buildings and shit.

Russia is that absolute madman who did the craziest shit and always got away with it

finland is that guy who turned into an alcoholic

No, Finland is the depressed loner kid that turned into an alcoholic because of his abusive father.

And Lithuania is the kid who committed suicide.

The UK is that one kid that always begs for some of your food, but tells you to buy your own when he has some.

in the real world
the kraut earns a lot from the crisis

ITT: autism

If the world was a schoolclass:

America is the rich Chad and England is his older sister Stacey. They are arrogant but good people and fun to be around. They have two little twin brothers, Scotland and Ireland who annoy them all the time. France is the smart but awkward Girl everyone likes. She has low self esteem but she´s not suicidical.
Russia is the /fit/ leader of the slav gang. When he´s bored he likes to bully his own friends but they´re ok with it because they know deep inside he´s a good guy. Germany is the smart but socially awkward guy who keeps getting himself (and sometimes others) in Trouble. For example, telling the teacher that there was homework. He´s a bit autistic.
His brother Austria sometimes mocks him, but it´s just banter. Netherlands is pretty much a normal guy who likes to smoke weed sometimes. Japan is the very smart guy. Australia is the class Clown. his small brother New Zealand finds him awkward but he likes to hang out with him. Canada is a normie but smart. Mexico is lazy but still a reliable friend. Korea is the gamer . Greece is very handsome. He always borrows money from others. He doesn´t like Turkey, who´s a Sport guy. Italy is a very good cook and likes the ladys. Israel is the jewish guy. Switzerland is upper middleclass Girl. Brazil is the black guy who likes Soccer. Most of the African countries are in a gang. Poland got bullied by a few times but after the class went to an anti bully Crash Course everyone likes him. Belgium is a normie and friends with everyone. China is very rich and sells his used stuff to others.
Spain is friendly but hot blooded.

you can add more countries if you want.

>Greece is very handsome
>Germany is the smart but socially awkward guy who keeps getting himself (and sometimes others) in Trouble. For example, telling the teacher that there was homework. He´s a bit autistic.

You don't even try to hide it...

finland = alcoholic and cuckold (bowing down to swedish cock)
karelia = an even bigger alcoholic and cuckold than his brother finland (bowing down to russian cock)
estonia = the proud (but alcoholic) cousin of finland who has not bowed down to anyone

>Finland
>cuckold

its not me if you think that you portuguese subhuman

What is india

our generation doesnt know war
number will drop to 1% when the russian nukes their capital

Why are Moroccans and Fijians so patriotic?

they are retarded

I´m not greek.

I´m just one of the few people on this board who don´t have a hate boner for the rest of the world.

Cause Moroccans have never been in a war yet
A lot of those countries have participated in wars and know how much they're devastating
Me after I saw a lot of things about war on the internet I will never take part in it

Beautiful post and digits
>Germany is the smart but socially awkward guy who keeps getting himself (and sometimes others) in Trouble. For example, telling the teacher that there was homework.
Top kekd right there
>Canada is a normie but smart.
Normies tend to be smarter. Sitting on your ass all day and avoiding social interaction is not really good for your mental health, just saying.
>Israel is the jewish guy.
Uhh, no shit
>Brazil is the black guy
Kekd

The lower middleclass guy who is good with Computers.

I actually love the way they portrayed argentina
>Cameroon is white
>Ghana is white
>Iran is a fucking terrorist
ayy lmao

thanks.
Should have added that Israel is also americas friend

and I didn´t wrote normie as an Insult. Canada is just pretty much a normal guy.

I'm sorry but
>karelia
>country

I want to be bullied by smug France and Italy.

Chile worst girl >:(

Fucking Russian regionals are spelled so stupidly

>the US is the dumbass who has the body of a jacked 30y/o man despite being 17
>Mexico is basically Carlos from the magic school bus except with a thick accent and loud laugh
>Canada is the quiet dude who reads for fun, but is actually a nice person to talk to
>Brazil is the fat kid who asks the cute girls "wheres my hug?" After summer break
>Chile is a weeb who has stuffed animals clipped onto his bookbag
>Argentina is the guy who tries to make friends by buying (fake) expensive accessories but everyone still ignores him
>Ireland is the cute redhead who is nerdy, but eventually turns out really hot
>UK is the emo chick who tries to hang with the boys and play video games
>Germany is the short kid who always makes threats but no one takes him seriously

Wouldn't the uk be the mother of the us because we were a colony of England

Would be good too. I just wanted to include them in the class.

Mother that is a teacher

Good idea

wew that was just cringy

The U.S.A. would absolutely be a chad/jock in the Sup Forums sense of the words.

I mean in the way that sports players actually have to maintain good to great academic standing (NASA, top universities, inventors) to actually be able to stay on the team (best military, security council seat, bases everywhere). Yet countries will call him a meathead jock because they can neither make the team nor maintain the grades to stay on it.

Also that chads are those people who are actually liked and get invited places (mass media, immense cultural reach) and don't creep people out, and nerds, otakus, and anybody on Sup Forums (other countries) resent that.

>this is why you don't let americans talk about themselves

>People are saying nice things about the country they reside in.
>This is totally unprecedented.
>The horror.

>russia nukes helsinki
Never

Italy is the obnoxious kid that tries to act tough and everyone know is a pussy
But he is still cool go chill out with

Botswana would be that kid who just keeps his head down and does what he needs to in order to pass his classes. Most of the other kids don't notice him or just lump him in with the rest of Africa, he gets a lot better grades than people think. But with how much of a shitshow everything is, that's probably a good thing that he isn't noticed.

You guys are just absolutely arrogant that's what passes me off

Sounds like somebody couldn't make the team.

American is the oversized kid two grades below, that no one really wants to bother because he is is big and stupid.
Everyone has to put up with his retarded juvenile antic and he throw a tantrum everytime someone goes agains him.

Make the team ?

Id say Argentina is the loud, sometimes annoying kid that wants to keep all the atention, however, he just wants someone to be friendly and hug him

nah Belgium is the guys in friendly term with everyone but is no one best friend

Germany was portrayed as worst girl lmao

Ok. So why are Ghana and Brazil white and why does Cote d'Ivoire just have a tan.

Mexico a cute. Wait. Why is she white? I'm starting to doubt the artists understanding of different countries.

>Brazil is the fat kid

>see flag of the poster

I'd fugg Costa Rica

Are you asking about Brazil being white when Ghana is white?

I'm asking why both are white.

This

America is a chad that everyone secretly hates

Mexico is the poor kid

Norway, Sweden, and Denmark are in a metal band together

Finland is the guy who fills his water bottle up with vodka

Germany is the rich kid because his dad is a banker

France is in theater club

Italy is in culinary arts

The slavic countries all form a group of their own, all always fighting with each other

China is the other rich kid because his dad is in real estate

Japan and korea are the stereotypical asian kids. As well, they both hate each other, but they both usually only interact with each other and sometimes with China and the USA.

Canada is the USA's friend, but much more shy

The UK is always trying to start drama and spread rumors about the other Euro's and trys to be America's best friend, but everyone else in the school know that they're just another Euro.

Iraq used to be scary, he beat up Iran very badly, until the US and friends all caught him by himself and almost beat him to death. He's in the hospital still, after getting cancer.

Israel is the Jewish kid, the Arab kids tried to beat him up before.

Saudi Arabia is another rich kid, his parents work in finance as well. He's often seen fighting with Iran.

India is also rich, both his parents are doctors.

Cuba is the kid who sells cigarettes and hands out "revolutionary" newspapers in the cafeteria.

Spain,
Handsome mediterranean (iberian) man, good at sports and a bit lazy. Maybe the other countries thinks that he's always happy and full of energy but Spain have some serious problems of personality and identity. Spain is very critic with himself, judging everything and he can't feel proud of what he is, his mind is in a constant conflict. The economics problems made the things worst... basically he is on suicide watch.

brazil-sporty dude
spain-hot headed emotional guy that sleeps on the classes and keeps flirting with the girls
colombia-colony
uruguay-colony
switzerland-rich girl that doesn't need to work and is living of her family's huge wealth
argentina-colony
germany-smart guy who is always chosen to be the head of the class
belgium-just some normal guy hanging around the netherlands
croatia-comes from a harsh family but he acts friendly
netherlands-hangs around belgium smoking pot during breaks
greece-always brings old clothes to school,asks his friends to pay for his meals because he spent his money of tobacco
costa rica-colony
ecuador-colony
bosnia-neighbour of croatia that is very shy and quiet
portugal-average girl with average grades with average personality but was actually a promising during its childhood
algeria-stupid slut wearing burqa in school that gets serious when religious dialogue happens
mexico-loud as fuck,says stupid shit in class,sometimes gets bullied by america for being retarded
chile-colony
cote d'ivoire-one of the niggers of the class,nice ass and everybody wouldn't mind putting their dick on
england-cynical and pretentious bitch,manages to be friends with portugal and france even though their personalities do not match
france-rivalry with england during tests and others competitions,friends outside
iran-normal guy that may look scary for its nationality but surprises for being reasonable
ghana-another nigger
russia-obnoxious guy/girl that keeps fighting with the america,nobody really understands what the fuck is going on in its head
cameroon-another nigger
australia-guy that keeps spouting memes,probably browses Sup Forums
japan-glass wearing weird guy in class that laughs at unappropriate times and is serious when it's not needed
italia-cool guy/gal that hangs around spain,france,england,portugal
honduras-colony
nigeria-nigger
united states-the alpha of the class,the leader of the group outside classroom.
Korea-same as japan

Making this thread was a huge mistake, this is cringe as fuck.

Omg hai ___^ I’m user-san and I absolutely luuuv @__@ anime

Nice pasta

Overwatch already did this.

nah that's Russia, they're the kid that's always in trouble cause they climb on to the roof and do parkour there.

>tfw you were that kid

accurately said, my friend.

>mexico
>that elegant white dress
>that sombrero
>that rifle
Wtf I love Mexico now???

Canada is the loser skater who just smokes weed at the skate park with his fat friend yet athletic friend and everybody kinda likes u both but we all know anyone could beat up the dangly skinny sk8 fag but hsi best friend would fight them for him

I am projecting btw tbqh senpai

Why are we weebs?