What is the least hated country on Earth?

And why is it Italy? Seriously. Everybody loves Italian culture. Either the cuisine, the music, the history, the language or all of the above.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHvnRQ-MoEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Italy is too cool

I think the Swiss hate Italians. But then again, they hate everyone that isn't Swiss...

lol everybody hates fucking SHITaly
take off your proxy francesco faggottelli

this isn't true because Italians hate Italy

Canada if memes aren't involved. Nobody in the real world thinks about them and they dindu nuffin.

Exactly as planned...

i hate italy

They club seals, even though nobody buys their shitty pelts anymore. Everyone who cares about the environment hates Canada and its backward ways

Waiting for the chilean with the argentinian proxy and a random austrian asking south Tyrol back to enter the thread

me

Italy is a fucking shithole full of non white faggots where everything is overrated, cuisine, 'history' (if they have any at all), they are moors (north african rapebabies), a decaying country with nothing to offer to the world. People there believe they descend from the Romans or from the people who lived in the Renaissance, fucking LOL to that, modern Shitalians are just the excrement from brown non white peasants back in those times.

>el ChileANO talking about proxies
m8...

nevermind he's already here
btw thanks for the appreciation thread, sideways italy

What is your problem? Why are you so angry? Italy has legit one of the best cultures in all of Europe.

>Italy has legit one of the best cultures in all of Europe.

lol not even close

he is a known chilean with a proxy, dont mind him, he's in every single thread where people talk about italians

lol you're fucking insecure
i'm argentine born and raised, you just cannot stand that people actually hate on your country because you've been deluded all your life into thinking that italy is hot shit...when it's just shit.

t. Antonio "el raviolon" Rossi

Of course it is. Italian music be it classical or opera, is a joy to hear. Their foods are healthy and most delicious. The only cuisine that comes close is French.
They have over 2000 years worth of history. Their traditions such as the carnival in Venice are fascinating.

not to mention visual arts and architecture

I guess that you're entitled to have your own opinion.
In my opinion Italy is garbage, has always been and will always be.
Btw, I'm really fascinated about Hungarian country, now that's a country worth its very own weight in gold.

Hungarian culture*

Iceland

It's probably some largely irrelevant country or microstate like Luxembourg or San Marino that has otherwise done very little to piss anyone off.

Oh yeah,definitely. I just named the things that I personally like. I'm a sucker for European history which is probably why I enjoy Italian culture so much. They've always been in the middle of it in some way.

Thank you user. But why do you like us? We're just a generic Eastern Euro country, with a meme language.

idk i started to love italians ever since i saw this dude
youtube.com/watch?v=QHvnRQ-MoEA

but really, look at him how happy he is
the dream desu

I really like the geographical position of the country, and I've got folders full of pics of Hungarian nature and landscapes, I just love them. My current wallpaper is a pic Országház at night full of lights and stuff shining over the water and I don't plan to change it anytime soon, it's really comfy to see it every time.
And Hungarian food is never repetitive and boring, I'm really thrilled about eating pörkölt, töltött káposzta/paprika, lángos, authentic magyar gulyás, etc.
And what can I say about the language, it's beautiful, Ugric language always get me.

While its mostly forgotten by now, Croats and Slovenes from coast used to hate Italians

Pic related, forbidden to dogs and italians.
Nowadays they're cool, but they used to be litteral niggers.

Backstabbing cunts

I like Italy, it's nice.

The least hated country is the most irrelevant

I would say Monaco. I hate literally every country on Earth except Monaco

We believe that Roman civilization and its successor is one of the best in the world that is in line with us.
We Japanese respect the great Italy.

>Japanese think they're at great as the Romans

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually, italians are looked down upon in my country. They are seen as "low tier whites" like the irish and polish. But that is because about 90% of our italians came from the south, mainly naples and also sicilians. The largest mass lynching in the south was not against black but a group of italians that killed a cop. They lynched 11 italians at the same time. To this day its still dangerous to be italian and in the south, they would hide in new orleans with the french immigrants who kept them safe.

>We believe that Roman civilization and its successor is one of the best in the world that is in line with us
> one of the best in the world that is in line with us
>in line with us.

What the fuck? do chinks believe they're half as relevant as romans?

Italians sure loved Germanic cock

China is something but Japan was pretty much irrelevant until the Americans, with their so-called Big Black Ships (BBS), forced you to open up. I mean to you higher civilization was a Chinese thing for a long, long time.

Kiribati best country

t. Chinovnik Vorovich

Where are the hooligans?

South Africa

I've never met a nice South African

South Africans and Canadians suffer from self hate

Goddamnit so kawaii, thank you nippon senpai