'bf sent me this' edition.
Previously: .

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Aushantee__/status/835174289674481665
youtube.com/watch?v=jioLn60colc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cara

paki

Is there a political commentator more bang on than him?

last time i watched it they were still trying to keep up the "hehe a nerd in a house of idiots xDD" gimmick despite her being infinitely better looking that the older sister

Poor mark, the fat ugly little mutt

Stay in your compound you science experiment gone wrong

disgusting slag

just sent £400 to rosy

omgggggg he's here to save the day our prophet based caralad mwaaaaah XDDDDD
would love an autograph I'm a big fan of your work

Phillip Johnson Wilkinson

did everyone see my indianfu

WEATHER WARS

gonna cum to this and then sleep

never seen anyone send more than maybe 50 pounds to her at one time
she's making barely anything comparitively

Yeah. They're still a good size though.

When she hit pubescense she got fucking fit as lad

Size of her fucking tits

>dude bernie would have won lmao
he is a doofus
but he 'gets' why trump happened better than most on the left

Is /u/Heknarf ITT?

>have an interview for a job that will pay me around 67k after tax next thursday

bricking it. will be one of the most important days of my life

still better than nothing

I couldn't get girls to send me money by sending them pictures of me in my underwear so fair play

why are brits such normies

everyone outside of london is a loud wahheyy lad normie dickhead

twitter.com/Aushantee__/status/835174289674481665
what a lovely arse

Fail to comprehend the pay piggie fetish

Really odd and pointless

lend us a fiver m8

everyone is a normie in the US

Irish need to be permanently banned from this thread: I have been doxxing them via the Pintman and Ireland Simpsons Fans Facebook pages and they are all and I do mean all turbonormies with qt Irish gf's.

honestly don't know why i see so many abnormie australians, have literally never once seen one in the wild. it's giganormies as far as the eye can see

you dont see the non-normies because they're all inside on their computers filling their piss bottles

also Zen Mind is available full on Youtube as an audiobook which is how I accessed it
youtube.com/watch?v=jioLn60colc

>After tax salaries

Not useful

Also >USD salaries
We can't make sense of your salaries because they seem really high but then when we hear about how much you have to pay for health insurance and shit it's less impressive

fuck

>all these normies doing 'EXPLORING ABANDONED BUILDING' videos
>all the asbestos warning signs around the place

utter droles

Totally false, we even have a whole industry (tech) for abnormies complete with its own metro area as well.

Do you ever stop howling about normies you freak

Maybe if you were a bit more socially adaptable you mutt

Fucking hell lad are you actually in the pintman pintposting group? Fuck off

might apply for a job with MI5

nonce

they're definitely giggling at your facebook profile pictures RIGHT now you mentioned that

Why them and neither of the other two

just downloaded flux

hmmmmmmm

don't have any social media

or friends

and I don't care if i get killed in the line of duty

I'm a perfect applicant

Going to sleep night

When boys are kinda shy girls just completely ignore them desu. Not really blaming them, why waste your time on a shy guy when you know you'll have 5 non-shy guys hitting on you within a couple of weeks? But that leads to further complications, as those non-shy guys will also be messaging other girls and you'll get pissed off at that. We'd be much better off with arranged marriages desu, very few people are happy in the completely free sexual marketplace.

t. kinda shy guy

You can read posts without being a part of the group you fucking plum

just realised i rarely eat red meat anymore

hate this mong's gimmick
why cant he just talk normally without pretending hes a reporter

Peep Show is great, proof that Britain can still produce worthwhile shows.

had an unbelievably comfy childhood

perfect area, perfect schools, perfect mates

Too cowardly to join a group of 10,000 Irish pintposters, you know you'll be chastised and reprimanded for being a yank

gives him an air of authority that he has no right to have

then how the fuck did you turn out like this?

why did you turn out like this then?

cringe

Paula Josephine What Son

is this something trump tweeted

can practically time the turning of the gears in a runts mind

>the one irish poster ITT that just non-stop bangs on about how normal he is

well done paddy

she's fit as fuck tbf

Freak

Don't reply to this post

turn out like what you droles

Doubt it, craic transcends all national boundaries

>she's fit as fuck tbf
>she

gay poof

like the sperge you are

>After tax salaries

You're a complete mong so its worthless responding to you. Anyone that makes that much money has their health insurance company covered by their company

Thats why I said after taxes, thats after what goes into taxes and goes into healthcare

67k is 67k. Dont try to add things to it. Especially considering our housing is so much cheaper

Crazy how stupid some people on here are and then they wonder why they are unemployed

like a fucking virgin mong

Mutt

Not once did I insinuate this

he looks like a cathy, a weird estranged aunt with 4 divorces and no kids

who said I was

I'm talking about the female PJW

imagine having a qt right-wing gf from sheffield

Just went for a few drinks with a school mate who I knew was always a bit right-wing, but it turns out he's completely """red-pilled""" now. Talked for hours about how immigration was ruining the country, how feminism was terrible, and so on. It was like Sup Forums in real life desu, interesting experience.

that'd be terrible

shut up you spotty freak, don't reply to me

>yank flag
>redditspacing
>needlessly defensive about his lie
hmmm yess, a runt of this calibre like this would fetch a good price at market

I did

problem?

oh no what're you gonna do, beat me up with your world class muay thai skills you knacker mong

where can i subscribe to your blog?

Good lads, fuck the 'sheeds.

I've read Sartre. I've read Thomas Pynchon. I've read Ayn Rand. I've been to Italy. I've been to France. I speak French. I've been to Spain. I've been to South America. I've been to Kenya. I've been to China. I backpacked across Europe. I prefer tea to coffee. I've been to Greece. I love Greek food. I'm a foodie. I'm always on the look out for a great little place to get breakfast. Sometimes I go to Barnes & Noble and lose track of the time. The black people that I've met said that I have a lot of flavor. I love my MacBook. But I also love my MacBook Pro, because it has the word "pro" on it, short for prolapse. I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts. The Matrix and Inception were the first movies in the last 10 years that made me really think. And yeah I paint, no big deal. I think conventional painting rules are stodgy, archaic. To bend the spoon you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist and one more thing. If you don't know the difference "Your" and "You're"... "Your" and "You're". You're a fucking idiot. Get the fuck off my Facebook wall.

Two freaks being weird in one another's company lol typical when you've a few in you though aha

need an australian runt farmer bf

I do

A qt right-wing gf with a giant donkey dick. Fucking gay as fuck.

He's right about everything

you should have listened to him

where are you finding this app

Not me, die

Are salaries in the US advertised as after tax, or do you calculate that for yourself? Yanks always seem to talk about after tax

female PJW has a small feminine penis

Sam hydes a freak lol

Going to be very productive and clean up my bookmarks folder.

would absolutely RAVAGE

do tim farron pls

really makes you ponder

You're already subscribed la, I post regular updates on /brit/

To be fair we were both complete normies at school (in all the sports teams, friends with everyone, etc) and are now both doing fairly well for ourselves (both on £30k+). I know that I'm a bit fucked in the head so not a normie anymore, hence why I'm on /brit/, but always thought he was a bit more stable. Surprised to find he agreed with what I was saying desu.

We agreed on pretty much everything desu, although I'm left-wing economically and he's a libertarian. Convinced he'll grow out of that meme phase if I talk him round though

Ah yes, the media should really be scrutinising President Hillary now

Here we go. Gayer number 2

This depiction is a satirical cartoon open to artistic licence and therefore not entirely reliable or useful

Freak

Is that Glasgow Uni cunt still here?

>That defensive

Jesus christ mate, 'take a chill pill' as they say

You don't even have this job yet and you won't get it because you're clearly an emotionally damaged cretin

@71825395
Don't really care about you and your freak friends life story stop replying to me thanks weirdo