EU Requiring Visas for US Citizens Soon?

Hi, I'm going to Spain at the end of April, and apparently I might need to apply for a visa now. How will I know how to do this? What does this process look like? When do I need to finish the process?

This is important. I'm going to meet my girlfriend's family, propose, and see the premiere of her play. I can't miss this opportunity.

¿Estoy jodido o no?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.news.yahoo.com/eu-escalates-visa-war-us-140924083.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Apparently its a counter FU, after USA decided to have Visa requirements from EU member nations, and expected to not have to apply for visas themselves.

This practice will be removed, once USA stops requiring these Visas from said 5 EU member states.

>Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Cyprus

I'm glad the EU will risk losing tons of tourism and business travel dollars to protect these valuable members of the union.

all for one and one for all you unroyal regime dog

iirc, in latest tourism charts Russians, Chinese and such are way ahead of you.

You're not a "ton"
You're more like "some"

googled it and looked at the comments, kek, burgers really are mindboggingly self-involved/retarded
uk.news.yahoo.com/eu-escalates-visa-war-us-140924083.html

>EU Requiring Visas for US Citizens Soon?
People from non-white countries shouldn't have direct access to europe.

Play by the rules or get smacked. Simple as that.
I know americans are used to rewriting the rules on the fly to suit them and ignore obligations that don't fit them because "muh american exceptionalism" but that shit doesn't fly in the new brave multipolar world we live in.

But the Europe already has non-white countries in it

>Any potential ruling will take years to pass

I.E. it's not going to happen

]
>But the Europe already has non-white countries in it
Don't worry the Brits are leaving.

>Play by the rules or get smacked.
Like the EU economy will get smacked?

Literally no one cares. If I really wanna go (I don't) I'll get a visa. It's really not that complicated.

I'd much rather that than support your cultural genocide of the west.

Stop letting shitholes into your shitty union then.

I'm in complete solidarity with my fellow European citizen and support this motion by the European Parliament.

A great find. This really assblasted an american

but we still have France

Did the EU not already require US citizens to have visas?

>the Europe

You can take your proxy off, Frenchfag

We can travel by applying visa only most of the time.it is not difficult but rather bothersome

It's the EU. They never accomplish anything with anything even remotely resembling speed or efficiency. If they're announcing it now, then you can expect it to kick in sometime in 2020.

you arent in so we are good

Fuck you USA you promised us 4 times to give travel visas and still nothing big fuck you

Why would you want to go to the USA? All the best tourist spots are in Europe.

i would love to see the great basin

>what is every democratuc system
They're slow by design.

Go ahead EU, piss off your biggest ally and cash cow, go on....Give Trump a reason to defund NATO, that we overwhelmingly fund. Keep on pissing in your own bathwater.

I laugh at the Euros brooding like their tough shit. The US doesn't need the EU, the EU needs to the US. Remember that!

I am nowhere near assblasted. My work takes me to Russia, and East Asia mostly. The thing is that, if the UK follows suit and Brexit arrives while the UK places a visa on us, the US will bend you over even farther.

*They're tough shit

>It's 3:30 in the morning

kek

you are a bully not a friend
eat shit

>Bullgaria
>white

Ah, the famed American enlightened exceptionalism.

Go choke on a cheeseburger, we will defend all Europeans as brothers.

The weak should fear the strong

thats why you are sharting

literally belgium tier
no one will be affected

>yfw Poland went to Iraq to get vias-free travel and they still haven't got it.

Please excuse the childish behaviour of our western-eurocuck "friends".
They only care about muslim savages and black cock.

>I am nowhere near assblasted
lol. fuck off with your empty threats, nobody cares.Your president is a tool and wont do shit