How is this man even real? He's done aboslutely nothing. The Canadian economy continues to tank under him

How is this man even real? He's done aboslutely nothing. The Canadian economy continues to tank under him.

Trump literally did more than in a week than this ultra-meme has done more than over a year and a couple of months of him in office.

Are Canadians retarded? They worship this retard when he hasn't even legalized meme and does nothing but virtue signal on Twitter and take pictutes of himself at LGBT rallies and mosques.

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canadas-economy-blows-away-forecasts-with-2-6-gdp-growth
trudeaumetre.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's ok because he made canada's anus slam rapefugee cock unlike racist dr*mpf

fuck off to retard

>Are Canadians retarded?
have you seen their posts and threads?

Has he legalized weed yet?

our economy too is tanking

business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canadas-economy-blows-away-forecasts-with-2-6-gdp-growth

proofs?

It's unbelievably easy to get weed here, I've been buying it from a medical dispensary since I was 17 and I've never been asked for ID. It's practically legal.

lmao

this tbqh

There's a website you can look at to go through all his promises and see what he's kept and what he's broken:

trudeaumetre.ca/

spic pls fuck off to hispachan. this is an anglo site

>achieved 40

well that is pretty good

why can't trump get one

You have a whole board to discuss politics you shapelss slob of fucking fat jew shill.

if it showed him in a positive light it would be called fake news spread by vladimir putin
if it showed him in a negative light it would be called fake news paid for by george soros

You can't discuss international topics without inevitably bringing up politics you dumb spic rapebaby fuck.

Our debt has also drastically increased since he's taken power.

Bring Punished Harper back.

Nobody cares. Cry your trail of beans back to spicchan.

this is an international board for everyone to share. please take your bigotry elsewhere.

he didn't deserve most of the hate he got. the guy legitimately loved canada. trudeau is just a piece of shit along with his faggot father that introduced the multicultural cancer to canada

Our economy grew 2.6% last quarter or whatever though.

he's in a position that is way above his ability which is why his accomplishments while in office are posing for photographs with muslims and gays and smoking weed while at work

>legitimately loved canada
>paved the path for Canada to be a chinese colony
fuck off, Harper deserved all the shit he got.

This lol.

99% of pol and int are retarded 15 year olds that spout memes. As someone with a Masters in economics from UofT I can assure you our economy is doing well honestly speaking.

I am not a liberal and never will be. But Justin or at least his advisors have done well past 3 Qs

>Trump literally did more than in a week
What?! Are we living in the same country?

But dude, his party is called C O N S E R V A T I V E . That's how you know he's good.

Trudeau is sucking even more foreigner dick.

It isn't tanking right now but this bubble will come to an end soon

>>paved the path for Canada to be a chinese colony

Nice meme, Harper was based.

not sure if it is actually tanking as we speak
but it is a fake bull market. the derivative bubble is going to burst really hard.
trump has nothing to do with the current uptick

t. Albertan oilguzzler

Fake growth. Read the article linked itt

All the bad shit that's happened to Alberta is karma for ruining Canada
>tfw the west controls Canada for a decade and we go down the drain

Your dick had a fake growth

>Alberta is the whole west

Fuck you