The /cum/ insurgency edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E
i.4cdn.org/gif/1488493332108.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1488495716163.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was never bullied

Watching Moonlight buds

>tfw being a kid in the 90's and hearing this as you prepare to watch a show about robots fighting monsters
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E

the flask is empty when I buy it. I put stuff in it

>watching Oscar b8

Shakin in my boots rn

just have fun at bars instead

You don't need a fucking flask, I was in your situation last year you dont need it

It's pretty good

but there's tours that I have to go to with
further explain yourself

bet this guy is skinnyfat

I actually have a fucking gf

Is god pranking me or something

he does scare me 2bh. freaky

i'm getting emily rudd hair buds

Yes

i.4cdn.org/gif/1488493332108.webm

Yes I'm sure someone like you would enjoy watching a film about gay niggers

No one uses a flask in the entire country, you'll look like the dumbest american fuckwit on the rainy island

Leftists are mentally ill.

go on

ICE has always done stuff like this. It's just now being reported.

describe what you mean by girlfriend

well how do I drink on the go?

Hate this stupid macroeconomics class i'm taking
Anyone wanna help me understand balance of payments in the next 5 minutes

QT chick that I assumed could never be interested started passing me by and looking at me while she did it. Ended up talking to her and now we're hanging out and being all cuddly and shit.

Of course I did start to wear less shit clothes and use deodorant so that probably made me less repulsive

just put it on my tab China

You drink in bars like a human being, not walking around drinking in broad daylight like a bum when you should be going about your day. What are you going to do? Walk into the store, buy some cheap irish whisky and take shots all day?

Cucked soon

I thought it was complete shit, but this second half is turning out alright, although I think that makes it a bad movie, I'm ok with the first half being good and the second half being bad, but the first half being bad? no, not ok

how did you you talk to her bud? you are a literal god

>buy some cheap irish whisky and take shots all day
the thing is once it get back I have to wait over two years to legally drink

so i just watched the force awakens

did they nerf lightsabers?

it seems all light sabers are now is a blunt burny stick, they full on strike each other with them and it should instantly cut through them like in old star wars but it doesn't

what gives

Why do trashy white people have so much acne?

Is acne a sign of genetic unfitness? I'm not memeing at all when I say that, but it seems like practically all white trash people have acne their entire adulthood..

I can name 9 non-Sup Forums associated imageboards and of those 9 one does not have abysmal site design. and the one that does not have abysmal site design has abysmal moderation/community

I was too nervous the first few times but then she just walked slowly towards me and stared right into my eyes and I just went "fuck it, I'm going in"

Okay so you go to the bar at night. You'll ruin the entire trip knocking yourself out during the day taking shots and being a drunk nuisance the whole time if not worse

Nice trips

I miss /feels/. I think it's been over a year now

JJ Abrams is a hack.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1488495716163.webm

alcohol, drugs, tobacco, greasy food, genetics, etc

Spent 50 bucks on a "learn C++" book and did not read a single page after 5 months.
Yet i'm 2 semesters into a CS degree.

I'm making a terrible mistake.

Your first mistake was hoping the new star wars would be good.

Rogue One is good.

you're making a lot of sense man :( but I want

gotta go fast

yeah, weird

i don't care all that much, since it took me this long to even watch it

i just thought the lightsabers thing was weird

over all shite movie though desu, was at least entertaining for cringe factor though

It's alright, but only because it has nothing to do with the main story. FA was two hours of shameless fanbaiting followed by a total cockblock ending.

The fuck you on? The first 3rd of the movie was the best.

I don't care about being a virgin so long as other people can't tell on sight that I am one.
Do you guys think that's conceited?

I agree.

worst /cum/ in recent memory

How could you tell on site really?

New wolverine movie: y/n?

kek the movies not even over, i thought it was done

now she found luke on a random mountain and it ends?

welp, that was retarded

All /cum/s are bad, we're only here because we hate ourselves

There is a time for things and there isnt a time for things. If you drink during the day not only will you ruin it you'll ruin the night when everyone else will go out for a beer at the bar and relax but you'll already be knocked out. Also people will be judging you intensely seeing a teenager with a fucking flask taking shots during the day.

not all cums user, not all cums

lmao some girl i knew in middle school is dating a black guy with a stomach tat and grills and in her pics she looks like shes on hard drugs

Redpill me on Sheboygan.

Wisconsin is a trash state

on the few occasions that I have drank it didn't really effect me much. like over two hours I was drinking and had about 9 shots but I also ate a chicken breast. I was 100% perfectly fine, just a little looser and not as nervous
I think if I did lightly all day it would be fine

wanna get one of these bad boys so i can drink mana potions IRL

>lmao some girl i knew in middle school
dont beat around the bush and just say "my crush" next time

or I could do this

Are you a fattie? nine shots of liquor in two hours is not a little.

I bet you can find something like that at a home goods store for real cheap.

i didn't have a crush in middle school

I did

i dont think repressing your memories is very healthy

>abused
>gay
>black
>poor
>drug addict

Sounds like a comedy sketch desu

thats healthy

i have never had a crush on a girl period

Get a bong and seal off the hole where the pipe goes in

no. I'm about 6 1 and less than 200 pounds

>not a little
yeah I know that's why I was confused. it was punch where you pour your own alcohol into it.the punch thing might be what it is? idk. that's the only time I really drank.

that's a splash potion bottle, you can't drink from it

I want to ____ that rabbit

hunt

just got done playing video games 2bh

I mean if it was just booze diluted into party drink then it was probably a lot less potent, but just a few shots of straight whiskey should turn you into a dizzy mess.

>gif

fuck off

it was done in a weird way. you pour a cup of punch and then there's a bottle of vodka next to it and then you pour in your own cup. so it was still the same amount of alcohol

>working on project
>classmate has been struggling for two weeks to finish his part of it
>decide to do it myself, start from scratch at 9 PM
> have a working proof of concept within 3 hours
lmao

Ate some scrambled eggs and I feel like puking. Fucking dennys cooks.

>he cant even make scrambled eggs himself

I'm actually taking everything back, everything is shit, the entire movie is complete shit, there was a few scenes at the beginning of adult chirones character that gave me high hopes for what the second half would be, but it was a complete let down, although if you're implying that mahershala ali's character was great, then i agree. fuck janelle monae though, I hate her in anything she's in.

I bet they tasted like salty cum huh

>implying I went to dennys just for eggs

faggot, I hate you

slimy

>classmate has been struggling for two weeks to finish his part of it
He's been bullshitting in the hopes that you'd finish it for him. You played yourself

enjoy throwing up

Exactly

its happening

its really happening

I cant remember the last time Ive been this giddy

>50.99
What the fuck is this shit I was charged 59.96

Nah, I've watched him put hours of work into it, he just has no idea what he's doing.

>Zelda