youtube.com/watch?v=GqZxi3nonqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EDrOriKrV3g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_Czech_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=RSc52wzQKt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime

Morning
>it's another episode of me getting back from work, falling asleep on chair at laptop, waking up confused, going to bed and 'turning off' at 21:00 with all my clothes until next morning
Feeling like shit desu

Yes, hello friends, how are you today?

another gray day full of sadness and misery

like absolute shit. At least its friday

Why must the ground be all muddy and shit.

ahoj.

>no /v4/ in OP
just let it die

Tell me about it

you fucks are so emo today wtf im in the best mood since all week somehow

Pretty much the same here, I was hoping to get some work done over the weekend but the mud just doesn't dry

me too
>somehow
it's the sun

me out the back haha

Hello Australia

Hello Indonesia

a ty kdo

>called in sick
>I'm actually feeling great

Lucky bastard

damn

>was supposed to have a meeting at bank
>financial counselor made time just for me
>i didn't go there

Leczo :DDDD

Gulasz :DDDD

Wycziarz, kurwa

kurba *sniff*

I'm in the mood for playing some comfy naval empire

1-3 Continue this Venice game
4-6 Continue my Portugal game
7-9 Play Denmark
0 Make Tunisia a Mediterranean naval empire

That's a nice Oglej you've got there

you take good care of it

I don't even want to integrate it, because it looks so good now

This Venice might actually be the most AESTHETIC empire i ever created

post catchy music
youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4
warning: posting uncatchy music will be penalized

Hmmmmm

>hasn't destroyed russia by 1942
into the trash it goes

Russia is my puppet.

Just like Belarus, Ukraine and Hungary, Romania, Latvia, Estonia.

How do you learn to play this game? Any time I launch it, I always get overwhelmed af and don't even know where to start or what my starting actions should be. Or how anything works. YouTube tutorials are like 2 hours long.

Just fuck around with it for some time.

Pick Germany. It's literally the easiest cunt to learn.

>YouTube tutorials are like 2 hours long.
if you want to learn, don't watch tutorials, watch someone's let's play till you grasp the basics and then try yourself
hoi4 is a very easy game in single player anyways

post catchy music or I will find you and slap your dummy head
youtube.com/watch?v=GqZxi3nonqQ

I am a friend not a fry delete this thread at once

youtube.com/watch?v=EDrOriKrV3g

No, you seem to be a bit salty, and guess what also is salty

fries :^)

Fite me, fgt

*posts*

Ahoj

Is it true it's easier to get a gun licence in haveltherockland than a driver's license?

Thats completely bullshit

Don't cars kill more people than guns? Really makes you think

Čau, jak je?

it's a meme, the commisars can be pretty strict during the shooting/assembling part from what I've heard

>cars
>kill people

>guns
>kill people

really made me think

And vending machines kill more people than sharks. I'd still rather be in one room with a vending machine than with a shark.

k I hate tomášland now because this was a lie? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_Czech_Republic

Dobře, a ty?

Dunno man, a shark at least won't call you beznadziejny. I'm not so sure about a vending machine. I mean it's technically a fridge.

But shark will quickly die without water, vending machine will survive both in water and in space, what now?

Dobře, já jsem vending machines can be spooky tho

if every v4 country adopted American style gun laws crime would probably increase by 0.001% and nobody's life would be affected in any significant way, because homogenous societies with decent mental healthcare won't have the same problems we do with them.

pls respond havlovs

>A gun in the Czech Republic is available to anybody subject to acquiring a shall issue firearms license first. Gun licenses may be obtained in a way very similar to a driving license

uhmmm.. that's not true, there are loads of deranged people here.

Well, not as many as in Burgerland, but still. I'd rather not put gun in their hands.

Plus, gypsies are dangerous enough as it is, the last thing they need is an easy access to guns.

>country with homogenous population can't have any issues or problematic people
go back to Sup Forums retard

it's true, I just said that some of the commisars (and I'm pretty sure this is not the right word) can be super strict
same can be said for driving school

yeah, I don't think I'd rest easy knowing your average Franta the commieblock dweller can just walk to the shop and get a gun

>Central Europeans have a significantly lower crime rate than Western European countries despite being poorer, more working class and therefore statistically prone to crime
I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Haven't browsed Sup Forums in over a year by the way.

America has background checks and such, "unrestricted access" is not what I meant by America-style.

>someone says something you don't agree with
>p-pol, g-go back to p-pol
you have no right to call anyone retarded

more witcher bullshit
>english subtitles are like 4 words
>polish dub goes into whole sentence with a good joke to end it

what a shitshow

I think that the gun tests are way more strict since its literally a tool for killing people, plus there is psychology test

Poland is in bad need of good English translators, maybe some of the people from Poland ITT should consider it as a career because the ones they have now don't seem to have any idea what they're doing. Reading the English version of the LOT Airlines in-flight magazine and some museum placards there was hilarious.

I thought psych evals weren't mandatory?

>Efforts to tighten the law usually arise after deadly incidents like those described above. Obligatory psychological testing for gun owners is a common subject of discussion, but it has always been rejected.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>significantly
0,2 homocides per 100 000 people sure is hell of a difference

My point is that just not having immigrants doesn't mean we all live happily under a rainbow here. If you would arm the nation, local SJWs and stormfags would start civil war in less than a week.

>I think that the gun tests are way more strict
I know people who got fired from driving school tests for using the wrong signal light/not turning their head enough when looking in the mirror
it's really up to the guy responsible for the evaluation

>since its literally a tool for killing people
no comment

>plus there is psychology test
only if the doctor sees it fit

friday, sun is shining, all is good

>tfw Actually sick

youtube.com/watch?v=RSc52wzQKt0
awooing Brodka is the qtst

Anyways Swissfags have better gun laws than the libtard states, although Czech laws are looser than places like New York.

>0,2 homocides per 100 000 people sure is hell of a difference
it is a big difference if the total is already low as it is. If the UK is 0.9 and the Czech Republic and 0.7 that's a difference of like 20% or something.

>If you would arm the nation
don't you already have relatively lax gun laws for a European country but people just don't own as many because people don't give that much of a shit about them?

The Swiss don't have good gun laws as people give them credit for, because although they have relative freedom in ownership of them they also have mandatory military service to train people to use them. That's something that would be smacked down in US courts if it was ever introduced within a week. Might sound "based" or whatever but I have friends from Austria who had to do it and it was just a big fat waste of time that they could be using to do higher education or pursue careers.

>Poland is in bad need of good English translators, maybe some of the people from Poland ITT should consider it as a career
>tfw my MA subject is eng/pl bideo game localisation
Maybe my studies weren't a mistake after all

*as good

Thats just information manipulation, both Cze and UK are still peaceful and safe countries, homogenous or not. The difference seems big when you say its 20%, but in reality its nothing at all

Most didn't see the point, crime is pretty low
People are arming themselves like crazy since this entire "refugees" thing started though

>whole sentence with a good joke to end it
Could you give a rough quote? What was the context?

>Thats just information manipulation
but I didn't manipulate anything, I accepted that the murder rate is low in both places but it is objectively lower in the Czech Republic according to the information you linked me.

Plus it's just murders, it doesn't account for other crime or the the general atmosphere of the country. I get harassed all the time on the street here and in America, in Poland and the Czech Republic nobody ever gave me any problems, not even drunk bydlo or shitty areas of the city after dark or anything. I lived in both regions, so I do see the difference, even if my evidence is anectdotal and therefore worthless.

Who here likes Sense8? :3

>but I didn't manipulate anything
>"it is a big difference"
>it actually isn't
Are you a journalist?

>I get harassed all the time on the street here
Example?

They actually do. Read up on the laws some time.

This alone is looser than California, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maryland, Connecticut, Hawaii, and DC. Granted, it is considerably stricter than Arizona but if Switzerland was ranked amongst US state gun laws, it'd be middle-tier.

You don't need military training or having to have served to obtain a private gun. You don't even need a license to buy bolt action rifles and double-barrelled shotguns which you give an arm and leg for to get in the UK. The license for all other types of guns takes two weeks in the vast majority of the tine to get.

It truly is an anomaly in a continent of very leftist countries that have extremely strict gun laws.

>Example?
I live next to a pub and a council estate (basically English commieblocks), there's shitty people around my building all the time, whenever I walk by the pub to get groceries from the store on weekend nights there's always a crowd of chavs outside of the pub who sometimes insult me, try to block my path on purpose, or otherwise try to instigate shit with me. The center of the town I live in is always full of roaming bands of thugs and Arabs who will harass you to impress the girls they're with after dark after they leave the nightclubs. I've been threatened on a bus for wearing a jacket I bought in Poland during the Euros that said Polska on it by some hooligans. Rich Arabs that go to the university that I go to often drive extremely aggressively in the sports cars their parents bought them and will honk at people who don't cross the road quickly enough or basically drive full throttle at you while you're crossing. Not saying every single day is horrible for me or I'm terrified for my life or feel unsafe but it's way shittier living here than where you are in everything but economic terms.

What is that like? Is it just translating text in the game or do you have to know the ins and outs of game design as well?

I've literally never experienced any of this

Well its not as bad here, but i've met lots of braindead retards trying to pick a fight in front of a club or packs of gypsies harassing innocent bystanders

While visiting Britain or in the Czech Republic?

>gypsies
yeah that's the one nice part of being on an island, there's almost none of those here. I've stopped sitting outside at restaurants on the continent because they always without fail end of harassing you if you do no matter where you are.

>do you have to know the ins and outs of game design as well?
Unless it's some simplistic mobile game or a visual novel, yes, you need to know what you're translating.
For instance, some guy whose work I'm gonna use as one of my sources wrote his MA about localisation of Diablo II. It may seem like a nerdy and insignificant subject for an academic work, but translating its random item and monster names generator while considering cases, noun gender, and other grammatical bullshit isn't easy.

In my experience, there are some people who call for a conflict even if they don't want any. And from the sound of it, you are one of those.

>I live next to a pub and a council estate (basically English commieblocks)
>wearing a jacket I bought in Poland during the Euros that said Polska
Lad, are you suicidal?
No offense but getting shanked by chavs for being a Pole while not being one deserves a Darwin Award

what the hell are you even babbling about?

t. bohem(i)a

hey, it's everybody else there too, not just me. I'm not sure if they're as much of a problem in the Czech Republic yet (when I lived there briefly as a kid there weren't any at all because you weren't in Schengen yet). It's a big problem in Warsaw now though, even if it's nowhere near as bad as say Vienna.

thats usually live around gypsies though

Either works
Then again I was mostly spending the time on the countryside by the sea in England

There are people who "look like trouble", people with angry/bitchy faces, with cheeky attitudes. They are the kind of people who tend to get into trouble a lot more than others, even if they are not looking for it.

Actually that sounds pretty fucking interesting. It's probably a good investment too considering Poland is now known for vidya and it's an industry likely to grow.

I was just providing an example because he asked for one, none of those people are at all intimidating and most of the time I'm bigger than them. Football hooligans are not built here the way they are in Poland, they're basically just fat old men and emaciated little skinny hoodie wearing dweebs.

To further my point though, I was actually in Poland during the week the Brexit results were announced and my only pair of shoes were some Doc Martens with some really prominent Union Jacks on them. Not a single thing happened to me, not even a dirty look. Really makes you think.

Yeah and I live on the outskirts of London so I'm probably being unfair as well. Most of Britain is quite nice, but the difference in quality between London and Prague is enormous though.