Americans are now licking their monitors

>Americans are now licking their monitors

American containment thread. Post pictures of burgers to keep them contained.

I'm only licking it cause it's dirty!

You have my attention.

Can't resist it can you, you fat bastards?

i can literally drive 5 minutes and get a burger.. at any time of place, anywhere in the nation

this is called... burger privilege. dog bless america :D

brehs.........

In Americlaps defence I'd totally eat that if I was spectacularly drunk.

I have eaten truckloads of burgers just in the last two days. I'm afraid you will have to do better than this if you wish to keep me contained.
My time could better be spent advocating the second ammendment.

anglo cuisine thread?

absolutely haram
that's a chicken sammy u doofus

what the fuck is this trash

It's amazing hangover lunch.

chicken burger*

>that cheese
is this thread actually a veiled trigger amerifats thread?

no such thing u dumb abo cunt

:^^)

The sole purpose of a burger\sandwhich as an invention is having two buns to keep your hands clean. At this point you have better luck eating it with a fork as an actual dish.

Americans are now demanding more from there restaurants than ever before. Fast food is being replaced with casual dining with better ingredients. We are fighting the FDA to better regulate the disclosures by companies in food proud to labels including demanding removal of added salts to our foods. What is your country doing?

Ahem.. *Advocates reasonable gun control*

Behold

dat kraft

BRING BACK THE TOWER

why did you guys stop posting nice burger pics? ;_;

Fucking KFC closed in town. Would have to go so far out of my way to get juicy chicken

kill me now

I had to sleep but I'm up now

'Burger' is fucking ground beef. I swear to god you aussie fucks always claim this shit and it triggers the fuck out of me.

>tfw on a diet

I don't know why anything on a bun is a "burger" in Aboland. I ordered a "breakfast burger" once, and it was just a bacon and egg sandwich on a bun. Plus it was something like $14 dollarydoos. Fuck Melbourne.

cant say much about leafs, we did that around 2000 years ago anyway
better late than never