"Finns are practical people. They have their feet on the ground

In this kind of society it is more difficult to get people caught up in absurdities."

American journal Foreign Policy published an extensive article about disinformation and fake news, Why Is Finland Able to Fend Off Putin’s Information War?

Among those listed are country’s strong public education system, long history of balancing Russia, the low level of corruption, and a comprehensive government strategy allowing it to deflect coordinated propaganda and disinformation.

Can its successes be translated to the rest of Europe? Others can adopt the model, and learning is possible, but there are many factors that protect Finland from the effects of disinformation that have developed over a long period of time."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C7hdEIsjs-I?t=1m33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finland *IS* fake news.

Oh, it's Americas hat.

Holy shit what a load of bull, why is everything written by an american so effortlessly stupid.

>In March 2016, the Finnish-language bureau for Sputnik, the state-funded Russian media outlet, closed after it failed to attract enough readers.

I didn't even know they had one in Finnish

>fins want to keep their advanced society secrets from the rest of europe
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sup oldfag

Real recognize real

>In this kind of society it is more difficult to get people caught up in absurdities
youtu.be/C7hdEIsjs-I?t=1m33s
>Average finnish timekilling activity

Protip: Fun is part of Finnish culture

Fuck op and fuck that article. That Saara Jantunen who is was quoted in that article is well known feminist and sjw.

Also nationalist

>nationalist
>sjw-feminist

Hmm.... This could be the cases when you can choose only one opinion.

>why is everything written by an american so effortlessly stupid.
man ur jelly
fins have to work very hard to post dumb shit

Didn't know nationalists are always raycists.

And i didn't know that if you aren't sjw-feminist you are racist. Wow.

you know its not only finnish nationalists you oppose russia, its globalist shills as well

Reminder

Good

wtf i have been reading about finland and now i love you guys

i love suomi

>they put themselves in the same list as buzzfeed
they don't even respect themselves
out-fucking-standing