OMG, we will no longer be able to held EU hostage in us demanding gas discounts and not paying bills, it's so unfair!!!

>OMG, we will no longer be able to held EU hostage in us demanding gas discounts and not paying bills, it's so unfair!!!

Is it anschluss time yet?

>having even more poles and ukies in my country
no thanks

Who said you're supposed to let them stay?

it's usually the other way around

We should work on getting gas from Iran.

>Being relyant on a failed state for energy.

No thanks.

Are we so bad?

you are not bad, but sadly you hate us and i dont want giving voting rights to people in my country who hate us

More like "we don't want Russia to gain more political leverage on our countries since its already pretty fucking high"

Dumb krautposter

>putin is so evil we will hire his company to bring us more russian gas

stop playing anglo, really doesnt look right

Oh ok. Personally I don't hate you.
You hate yourself, and by 'you' I mean this kind of people

>More like "we don't want Russia to gain more political leverage on our countries since its already pretty fucking high"
and thats why you wanna hold the rest of EU hostage?

Orban is also evil yet we are even in the same Union with you

muslim girl should explode to quit all that faggotry

Quiet you, he is a savior

I don't hate you
you made gothic, how could I? :3

>it's a Kraut whining about some EU shit episode

awww

:3
maybe we can be friends, after all

Do you europeans hate yourselves for using gas from evil Ruskies, or do you prefer not to think about it?

Through vidya unity.

you sound like a decent enough guy, but I am not sure if PiS has a similary good opinion about Germany

nothing wrong with doing some trade, but we are a bit cautious and want to diversify our energy sources, otherwise Russia might gain a huge leverage over us

As long as the money doesn't make it's way to regular people it 's ok :^)

>EU was a free trade union at the beginning
>it prefers to rely on outside import instead of working together for the benefit of the union countries

>daily ahmed butthurt

Like clockwork

i dont get your point. just because we are an union we cant trade with other countries?

You can trade with other countries as a union. But the intrests of union countries is supposed to be prioretised.

fair enough. But it seems to me like the pipeline running through Poland is in Polish interest, not the interest of EU as whole

are we so bad?

your people are fine but your politicians really suck

this. nordstream is just a way for kremlins to control SPD kanslers

No, only Bandera scum is. Same with our bydło.

>nordstream
SCHRÖDERED