Having Chinese name

>having Chinese name

I expect Koreans and Japanese to know this feel.

no

wouldnt they have korean and jap names

>ywn be a Nguyen
end me

All Korean and Japanese names are of Chinese root.

things must be tough for you, Chin Ho, hang in there pally

True, like their whole culture.

t. 金秀賢

Big deal.

Kek, 我叫丁木,但是这个名字是那么简单也没有意思。

*keep your chin up is what I MEANT TO SAY

t. Chang Thunderwang

Don't worry senpai
Can't you just take the name of the GI you killed and move to the US?

but they are not chinese now. what's the big deal?

>金秀賢
It's Kim Tú Hiền in Sino-Vietnamese.

Just ambush on down to the Ambush Department of the local ambush agency and ambush a name change request, ambush a notary and a judge, and then file it by rolling the paper up and shoving it under their fingernails

that's not true. we use kanji to write them down, but names per se are not always of chinese origin unless you are of actual chinese descent. it's evident from the fact that there are over 300,000 family names in japan, while only thousands in china (and as far as traditional han chinese name goes, it's barely hundreds) and that japan doesn't have those ping-pong type naming schemes.

>Japanese family names are extremely varied: according to estimates, there are over 100,000 different surnames in use today in Japan.[2] The three most common family names in Japan are Satō (佐藤), Suzuki (鈴木), and Takahashi (高橋).[3] This diversity is in stark contrast to the situation in other nations of the East Asian cultural sphere, which reflects a different history: while Chinese surnames have been in use for millennia and were often reflective of an entire clan or adopted from nobles (with or without any genetic relationship) and were thence transferred to Korea and Vietnam via noble names, the vast majority of modern Japanese family names date only to the 19th century, following the Meiji restoration, and were chosen at will.

Why is Japan the only Asian country to get westernization correct

What causes so few names?

'Cause there're many more personal names.

It says right there, nobles

>tfw no Asian gf

Vietnam is the 6th star of China's flag.

You belong to us, don't forget.

>Used to work at a call center

> Chinese customers would call in (they live in the US because their money is so strong they can basically live luxuriously for cheap)

> requirement for me to help them is they have to say their name, not fucking spell it

> because ameritards don't give a shit, most people butcher the fuck out of Asian names and don't care

> I actually try to pronounce their name correctly

> I say "can you say your name please"

> they spell

> no....say your name please

> spell again

> tfw my country has so little respect for culture we've scared foreigners into not being able to say their name out loud.

Asian culture is much more locked up in family names than the West is. That's where their status is confined, so the more prestigious the clan name, the better.

Most westerners didn't have last names until just a few centuries ago. We were Roger the Shrubber or Bob the Blacksmith or Sally of Widecunt. Having a last name was a noble thing and unlike the east you'd be fucking killed if you faked a prestigious last name in the old western world. That's why our given names have more value (to us)

I realised. Sorry.

Why do all Vietnamese have the same last name?

describe to me these rich Chinese

where do they get their money

You could try, just don't regret later.

China is a large country and has many population :^)

Julian Assange has a Chinese name(Ah Sang)

>tfw filthy castillian second surname
Pretty shitty desu
>tfw masterrace galician-portuguese first surname
Feels glorious man

Once i've fucked a thaiwanese girl in uk. She told me her name was Teresa but she also had a weird chinese name. Why?
>she still writes to me on facebook
>i give her no answer
Feels weird cause i propably destroyed this little methodist girl.

I dunno bro, I assume many are from Hong Kong and they are into business. Your currency was kicking my currencies ass in terms of value for a while.

Chinks always give themselves English names when they're not with Chinks because they know nobody would care to pronounce Qitong Liu correctly.

Is it official? Can you chose it yourself?

You think that is bad? Try having Arabic name. Thank G*d my name is not generic Ahmad/Muhammad/Abu shit.

It's not official, they just pick whatever.
I know a Candy, a Smile, an Angel, a Cornelia (lol) etc
They just pick whatever the fuck they want.

t. Jerry

Even Hitler or Jew or Vanilla Rice?

t. Mahmud Al-Bakhtar

If they feel like it

My name is bad :-(

are you a Chinese Assassin?

Nope, i'm Vietnamese and therefore i have Chinese name.

when will you become part of China again

im tired of this bullshit

Never, get out.

Are Taiwanese girls really that slutty?

fuck off dog

we get you anyways whether you like to or not.

If I would be a Thai shitposter i would've definitelly call myself Vanilla Rice

Hi Ahmed

This one was on vacation becaue her parents had loads of cash so she was flying everywhere. She was a strict methodist, but her virginity belongs to me. Hope she won't hang herself or do sudoku or any other shit. She was pretty average but fuckable. Almost filled up my bingo. All I need now is Latin and Arab.

Then try, we will turn your country into the next Syria.

>Hi Ahmed
I wish it was Ahmed, it's better than Ragnar :(

fuck off

we will choke your economy so god damn fucking hard that you'll be begging to suck cum out of our cocks for protein.

dont think america will save you either.

you're going to have to inform us if you so much as queef in the direction of the south China sea.

Ayy lmao, if you want to annex us, you will have to recover us later and it won't leave you country stable, either.

So don't try, boy.

im not talking about an occupation you jungle muncher

we want to connect our railroads with yours and open up trade depots on your souther coasts

then breed with your woman

im proud northern Chinese

i will bend down tiny tight vietnamese girl and cum deeeeeep inside her wet willing womb and birth Chinese and it will feel so good

Just wait until you actually try to invade us, mate.

Vietnam doesn't even have an army

i like vietnamese girl a lot, they have a good mix of light skin but tight pussy

brown ones are good to, the extra sunlight make them more aggresive in sex. i was doing mish with a tiny tight vietnamese girl, and she was humping ME while being bottom.

cannot believe it

what other secrets is vietnamese jungle hiding from us.

Nah, our guy in Syria is named Jedi Marwan.
I thought your plan was Dawei port in Myanmar.

>Vietnam doesn't even have an army
We actually have a bigger army than most SEAn countries, comparable to Thailand in term of soldiers, but we have millions of currently un-active ones and have some Russian submarines.

>says germany

doesn't make any sense

>I thought your plan was Dawei port in Myanmar.

haha, nah.

vietnamese is best place to go if you want to witness some primal jungle rage.

well, here I think people whose family name is 林 have hard time being mistaken for Chinks

>passing down the last name culture
encouraging individualism my ass

epikk xDDD

>Europeans an incredibly diverse group of people shunted into a peninsula less than the size of australia
>they managed to cooperate and help eachother

>asians an incredibly homogenous group of people that vitually have the same genetic traits and physical appearance
>they all want to kill eachother

why is this

I heard Japanese family name 林(Hayashi) and 小林(Kobayashi) were adopted from Chinese visitor Mr.Lin in Edo period.

They get to murder each other in two world war to relieve stress.

> why is this
Because your historical knowledge is biased? Your history is much more bloody than ours I think.

>>they managed to cooperate and help eachother

Haha oh boy. Maybe if you cracked open a history book you'd realize how this era of European peace is rare.

>an african in japan is now japanese

>

I know this feel t pekka virtanen