This THICC girl only dates Asian boys due to her love of East Asian - mainly Korean - mass entertainment media

This THICC girl only dates Asian boys due to her love of East Asian - mainly Korean - mass entertainment media.

Are there any other examples of this (both male and female) that you know in among your friends or family that are similar to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WOlDhG7rH0
youtu.be/BVwAVbKYYeM
youtu.be/3q22SInyiX8
youtu.be/1CTced9CMMk
youtube.com/watch?v=NtTqVgWcRhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kpop was a mistake

why are girls so obsessed with k-pop?

Yes, I only date 2D people

disgusting. kpop makes me want to throw up

qt boys?

>THICC
I'm not seeing it

>those shoulders
>that jaw
>girl

I see nothing wrong with this

pathetic denial

she was made for breeding. too bad it will be a half-breed she pops out

Oh man this is my 1st asianmasclunity thread. I've only been told about legendary autism of yours OP. Tell the boys i said hi.

>I'm not seeing it
If she isnt thick, I would hate to see what you consider to be thicc is.

My condolences go out to this fallen brother.

Heather has the best body a woman could ever have.
It's a shame she wants to pollute her gens with a gook's semen

Is she ASMR Jellywhore ?

also, she had two average bitches with whom she danced a lot. And then they suddenly disapeared. What happened? Now she has some ugly ass freaks in her "team". A la-di-da gay, a whale and two others.

chokers make me hard as the strongest metal on earth: diamonds.

isnt she in a college dance troupe? they probably graduated.

it's shallow and retarded just like them

I'm not sure it's really weird
I went out one night with some friends from my Chinese class and it's a reasonable mix of guys and girls. One of my friends said that we were meeting up with some Korean students and they were all girls.

Later on when we were all a bit tipsy, they said that it was something like 70% girls on their Korean classes

Japanese on the other hand, is a complete sausagefest. And of course, most of the guys and girls are weeaboos. There might only be one or two normal people in the Japanese classes

The same reason why so many "man" like anime. Which is being a complete inept and failure in society

this is nothing new

Weeaboos = Autistic man-childs
Koreaboos = Normie girls

Why though? Weeaboos are drawn to jap becasue anne-may but k-pop is just singing.

Haha white boys BTFO :---DDDDDD

korean entertainment isnt just music but also TV dramas & movies. in the middle east, Korean dramas are extremely popular.

So it's the same as spanish drama?

STOP POSTING VIDEOS OF MY WAIFU
REEEEEEEE

she used to be so much hotter

youtube.com/watch?v=0WOlDhG7rH0

whites age like milk

kek this honky is too fat for k-pop qt. a giant by asian standards

Now you be the judge.
youtu.be/BVwAVbKYYeM
youtu.be/3q22SInyiX8
youtu.be/1CTced9CMMk

>whites age like milk

Cancerous way of life

it is better to post reactions to these MV from White girls like below rather than the MV

youtube.com/watch?v=NtTqVgWcRhk

asian men are not men because they are not men they are trap ok that is myu logic ikthanks

>Weeaboos = Autistic man-childs
>Koreaboos = Normie girls
normie girls=shallow, muh feeling reactionary princess of delusion who might enjoy casual Boys Love fictions but not true gay romance.
Non man-child: need to have a realistic goal for his life and willing to sacrifice a lot for his future family. Decent appearances is a must of course.
I'm not defending weaboos but that seems to the obvious rule of the "patriarchy" society.
IMO, both weaboos and koreaboos are equally disgusting.

it keep getting worse.
i remember the time when some k-wave stuff are actually acceptable.
they looks like they got art/fashion advice from some backward negroes with psychedelic mushroom now.
k-pop has lost its "k" element for exchange of harajuku and afro vibe