Mongolian 20yo over here

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/asia/21717414-every-commodity-bust-brings-balance-payments-crisis-imf-bails-mongolia-outagain?zid=306&ah=1b164dbd43b0cb27ba0d4c3b12a5e227
hoxtranslations.blogspot.sg/2015/01/some-thoughts-on-man-and-manga-chinggis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qM6DXtfjyek
youtube.com/watch?v=3IX_3aHcuyA
youtube.com/watch?v=l_C-Y9jOHEk
youtube.com/watch?v=ormpLHoIUlk
youtube.com/watch?v=14yWWyiTkjI
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post proofs

Well? Just how is life in Mongolia?

I wish I was a literal mongol

Does the average person know how to shoot a bow or ride a horse?

What do you think about your central Asian cousins like Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, etc?

Pretty good.

WOW!
Dou you live in yurt/ Ulaanbatar?
Do you hate/love russians?
Dou you think tatar mongol yoke exist and your ancestors raped my ancestors for 300 years ?
Your height?
Are you handsome?
Do you have money for travel or poorfag?
Whats meaning of the life ?

How does it feel to be part of a nation who killed 5% of the entire worlds population ?

Do you like thicc or slim?

Most people don't know how to shoot or ride a horse, especially the young ones. Countryside people are good at these.

We like them. My teacher was a kazak woman and she's nice.

Is there any tension between Inner Mongolia in China and Mongolia?

How come you guys don't unite?

What is the Mongolian word for "foreigner" and what do people think of foreigners? Mistrusting? Welcoming?

do you praise tengri?

Is Mongolia influenced by Western culture, or is it generally influenced by the Chinese, or rather isolated?

economist.com/news/asia/21717414-every-commodity-bust-brings-balance-payments-crisis-imf-bails-mongolia-outagain?zid=306&ah=1b164dbd43b0cb27ba0d4c3b12a5e227
Opinion?

If I visited mongolia, what is there to see?

It's actually "ger". I used to live in a ger but now I live in a flat in Ulaanbaatar.

Do you like Fingolia?

Opinion on t*rks?

>proxy retard

We don't hate Russians but like them and my school is full of russians and they're cool. I don't think tatars exist anymore but tatars were enemies of Mongolia.
My height is 182cm
I'm kind of handsome but most people say that I look like a korean or a japanese.
I'm a poorfag.
The meaning of life is to die.

I and most of us don't think that way. Never!

I like slim.

Do you think it was natural for the Mongols to embrace Islam?

Do you believe in tengri?
Why do you have english words written on your id card?

Not really but some incidents such as "They beat some Mongolians so we beat them" etc happen occasionally.

Because there are many terrible mongolians today.. even for each other.

foreigner=жyyлчин(juulchin) We like foreigners.(welcome)

I don't and there's few people (usually 50+ years olds) who do praise tengri (tenger)

Yes, very much and we've even started thinking like western people.

Have you read the Genghis Khan manga?

hoxtranslations.blogspot.sg/2015/01/some-thoughts-on-man-and-manga-chinggis.html

That's a big news for us and some of us don't like it while the others find it the chance to move forward. I think it's a bad decision of our government.

I heard you're country was pretty of xenophobic is this true
Do you feel remote from the rest of the world

Mongolian countryside is very beautiful and the folks are so welcome even for foreigners. In city, there are places to have fun.

My first thread

>Unfortunately, Xenophobia is rampant, and violence towards foreigners is not uncommon. This problem usually affects males. Mongolian men will generally pick out the largest foreign men and attack them, mostly with their fists. This is known to happen at all hours of the day and in any part of the city. Of course, at night the problem becomes much worse. Be very, very wary of clubs that have a majority of Mongolians. Do not under any circumstances fight back if a Mongolian man assaults you. Many foreigners have been hospitalized and it will never be a fair fight. Ignore completely any drunk Mongolian man; NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are on the street keep walking. If you are in a club and Mongolian men become aggressive, leave immediately. Also be aware that if you are a male, in a group with Asian women (Mongolian or not), this is perceived incredibly negatively by Mongolian men, and it is very likely that you will get assaulted.

>Incidents of violent crime occur in Mongolia with increasing frequency, particularly in the capital, Ulaanbaatar. There have been a number of unprovoked, random assaults on foreigners, including during the day and in busy areas. This includes verbal and physical assaults on foreign men and women seen in the company of local women.
Is this true? Do Mongols make an exception on their Turanian kin?

I believe that we're open for the religions and I personally don't think it was unnatural.

I don't believe in tengri
Every Mongolian id cards have English words on them.

I have no interest in mangas or comis but I'll check it out.

I completely disagree, especially the foreigners are from the west.

Well, that's bullshit.

Post some Mongolian music Senpai

Do Mongolians enjoy metal music?

youtube.com/watch?v=qM6DXtfjyek

youtube.com/watch?v=3IX_3aHcuyA
youtube.com/watch?v=l_C-Y9jOHEk

We have many metal heads.

I cant possibly think or a more based badass than a mongolian metalhead

Do you ever wish you were born as a horse archer in the 13th century?

Yeah, they're badass and cool to chitchat.

No, times were hard, you know.

>especially the foreigners are from the west.
What about chinese people? What do you think about them?

How do you feel about Russians replacing your god-tier alphabet with the cyrilic alphabet? Can you understand what it says on picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=ormpLHoIUlk
Sup, my steppebro. Here is music for you.
Is it merkit alphabet?

What do mongolians think about Mongolian Empire?
Also there are mongolians living it the room next to mine and they often cook shitload of vegetables without slicing them, it is some traditional dish?
And what are some things about etiquette, like topics i shouldn't talk about with them or sth

Nothing is wrong with them unless they harm us. I study with Chinese and Russians and they're cool.

Why do chinks and russkies come there to study?

I will unite all the clans, my brother.

Бүгд Haйpaмдaх Moнгoл Apд Улc (Bugd Nairamdakh Mongol Ard Uls) I can read and write Mongolian script. Of course I regret about that.

Do you listen to Ice Top?

Do many people nowadays know it?

What do Mongolians think about their lost Finnish brothers?

We don't brag about it.
I don't know what's wrong with them. We always slice.
Most of our etiquettes were forgotten. Just in case, don't touch their head.

Since my school is an international university there are many russians, chinese, koreans etc. Actually, I don't like your question at all.

What if a foreigner started dating a Mongolian girl. Would they be subject to harassment/assault? Would the community disapprove?

>Just in case, don't touch their head.
kek not like I wanted to but what's about it?

OP I would just like to say that you're super cute and nice and thank you for answering all these questions.

Goodluck bro but don't forget that guns beat sword .

Yes, but why do they come there? Are they children of diplomats, or do they come there out fo their own free will? Are there any perks to studying in Mongolia?
>I don't like your question at all
Why's that?

Fucking uncivilized crackheads who should be in prison like their past. I and most of us hate them. I hate people who like them.

Most 90s know. I doubt about the young generation.

>He doesn't want to study in Mongolia
What the fuck Pekka?

I'm sick of this Finnish thing. Stop it already.

What is this song about?
youtube.com/watch?v=14yWWyiTkjI

What is the Mongolian opinion on the Faroe Islands?

They used to if the husband is Chinese but now the young generation are open-minded. Look at Steven Seagal's Mongolian wife. We just don't mind/care.

It means "much disrespect". Even we Mongolians don't like it when someone touches our head.

Opinion on mongolian throat singing
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Is there will much anti-Chinese sentiment, even if lately among the older generations? And how do Mongolians view other Asian nations like Japan and Korea?

I thought about it and believe that it's because of Christianity. I found your question like "why go Mongolia, that's a poor country and there's nothing to do". Maybe it's my bad.

Largely*

Okey Mongolia lets straight this once for all.
Are Finns (Finland) Mongols??

Rape babies don't count.

You should know that feel Hans.

It's about one should live like fire/flame and brave. Boost your self-esteem, don't give up for life and be good for each other etc.

Is drug use common among Mongolians? If so, what substances?

Are there any specifically Mongolian alcoholic beverages you guys enjoy?

What is internet culture like there? How many people are connected and what sites do they use? And how did you encounter Sup Forums?

Mongolia isn't the first country that comes to mind for most people when they think of studying abroad. I'm curious to know why they decided to study in Mongolia specifically, despite the extreme weather conditions and whatnot.

Do you know the Mongol Rally?
If yes, do you like it?

They look like they're from my city.

I've never heard of them. No offense.

How common is it to see westerners in Mongolia?

Is wrestling still the most popular sport?

That's not at all how I meant to come across, sorry if I did though. I was just curious why they decided to pick Mongolia specifically, what was the dealmaker that made them pick it.

Mongolian throat singing is dying because most people are not interested in this at all. It goes well with morin khuur (the instrument). We can learn to throat sing if we want to.

Are you Finno-Ugric too?

It's alright, no one has.

Young generation has nothing to do with it but the older generations hate chinese from the their heart because of the history. For example, a Chinese harmed Handdorj (Mongolian first diplomatic ministry) by cutting his son's head and put it in his pot during the dinner. Handdorj held himself and did nothing in that moment but pretended like nothing is wrong.

Don't exaggerate, Ivan. We only roasted some jews and commies, and they weren't too many.

Its a meme here, get used to it. Every time someone brings finland up they must also mention mongols because we are apparently relateda and that doesnt suit an european now does it

Not even close. This meme thing is nothing but nonsense.

I'm half-Chuvash, half-Russian. Chuvash are a meme nation, we're really Turkish but based Stalin ordered to list micro minorities as larger minorities in censuses. So local Cheremis (close to Mari) became Chuvash and now we have no idea who we really are. Some look Tatar, some Finnish and we love to be RUSSIAND. But our language is Turkish.

RARE!

Do you live like your ancestors and travel around or stay settled? Do you know of the finnish mongolian meme? Are you being invaded by the chinese and demographically replaced? How is life in mongolia like?

We don't do cocaine. We smoke weed, especially the young generation. Rich ones use crystal myth. It's not that common but weed is easy to find. Boys just go countryside and collect it. The law against drug is very strict/hard though.
We usually drink beer wine and vodka. I personally enjoy beer.

The internet culture here is kind of poor comparing to my level. Older generations have very poor knowledge of the internet and computer. However, many people have internet connection and facebook. I personally started surfing internet when I was about 9 years old while others were playing soccer and stuff. I explored Sup Forums when I had started using TOR browser.

>So local Cheremis (close to Mari) became Chuvash and now we have no idea who we really are
Easy

If you speak Chuvash, you're Chuvash

If you don't, you're Russian.

>Mari
Explained.