20yo+

>20yo+
>virgin
explain yourself

Girls just don't like me. I'm fat, unattractive, uninteresting and poor.

But I'm not.

i'm a boring skeleton with deep eyebags

>tfw to intelligent for women

small penis, short, too poor even for russia. overall not attractive

I'm 1.64 and my parents never let me have a gf

this is an 18+ site, fambino

stop talking about it, you normie.
damn, i want to kill every single fucking normie who had sex at 14 and lives a normal fulfilled life as an adult. fuck you

I'm black and beta so not even niggresses like me

ehhh, i just don't care enough about women to lose my virginity
for me it's a merit to keep my virginity intact

I am 20yo NEET.

My parents didn't go to third world country and get me a qt Muslim wife so I have no reason to get money.

how much do you get as a neet in canada? would it be enough to rent a small flat and pay for food and clothes? just curious

Blacky blacky or mostly pardo?I dunno how it's the sexual ranking of blacks in brasil, who would have more posibilities if they are more or less in the same digits and from the same background, your tipical prieto nig or your tipical pardo?

This doesn't really matter whether you are a virgin or not. If you don't have daily sex you are no better than a virgin.

why don't you ask Masha on a date? :3 she is cute

keep telling yourself that my man

I am waiting for the right person.

Cause she would say no.

I hate women

Is that chart for women+men or just women?

Nothing because I live with my parents and I've never had a full time job. You can get it if you lost your job or if you have a disability you get enough for a life but I don't qualify for anything. A guy down the road from me says he has social anxiety (he is bullshitting, he is fine) and gets like 1400 a month, which is pretty poor but enough to get by.

My life fell apart at 18 and I've only recently begun scraping it back together.

friend reminder 2d>3d
just use your fucking imagination and have sex with misaki

Lmao fucking losers

>shit face
>stretch marks
>hairy body
>kinda fat
Hmm, why wouldn't girls want to have sex with me?

I'm a mix of native and black but I don't like a pardo. About your second question, there aren't many coal colored niggers here, but I don't think there are many women into them. Probably pardo.

Just fucking kill me so the statistics would improve

>tfw skinny, always have been
>massive fucking stretch marks all over back
Fucking why.

You can't include perma-virgins in this stat.

>15-16 ;_;
i feel like a fucking child, i've never talked to a girl and people around me are mature and almost have their families now

Thanks to genetics. I had been going to a gym and gaining mass really fast before it completely fucked my skin. Then I gave up on my body and become really fat. Now I'm almost okay, but there is still some fat on the belly and hips I'd like to lose. But stretch marks are terrible and they aren't going anywhere. I'm fucked up for my entire life.

I found your waifu

>complaining about stretch marks
Are you women or something? Do you actually think that the stretch marks are preventing you from losing your virginity, or are you just using it as an excuse for being a massive fucking faggot?

I can't fucking grasp the idea that people have sex at 15-16
I'm 19 and I feel like fucking child even now
How can people be mature enough at that age to do something so serious in their lives

I am waiting for marriage. I am engaged though, going to be married this July. I feel really happy and my fiance is waiting to marriage as well. But I have had oral sex if that counts.

I don't socialize much and blurt out autistic shit.

My fiance also has stretch marks on his back, and is also pretty thin to boot. Its very weird. Maybe from having a growth spurt? Can you get stretch marks from growing taller?

i'm too white

You just don't know how bad they can be.

If a man was otherwise fit and had those kind of marks on his back or abs they would look good. Like weird scars.

I have a stutter, self-esteem/confidence issues, I got a nice case of self-loathing and I'm a cyncical negative asshole.

Saying my own name is a struggle, getting a gf would be liking climbing a mountain without using my arms.

>Can you get stretch marks from growing taller?
Yes, many people get them during puberty when their body just grow.

>reverse google research this
>IT'S FUCKING PREGNANCY STRETCH MARKS
It's set, you're a faggot.

You worthless cunts make my pathetic life seem like heaven lel

>White

>Advocates 2D women
>Picks the worst example

Confirmed for never having actually seen WttNHK

>my fiance is waiting to marriage as well
anal sex with Tyrone doesn't count? you're talking about 'technical (vaginal) virginity'?

Yep. I'm a virgin. Is it a problem that I believe in true love still? That I am the lone chivalrous gentleman in a time where all men care about is getting pussy and Yeezys? Not in my opinion.
I'm saving myself for a girl who sees me for who I really am. I'm more than the thing between my legs. I am a complex human being. I've read Frank Herbert's Dune multiple times. I love world building. I enjoy a good musical. I can remember every song from Jersey Boyz. I am well versed in Krav Maga, having practiced and memorized several technique sequence from YouTube. I am sensitive and at the same time a brute. Humble and strong.
So right now, yeah I'm a virgin. And until I find a wench who can pique my complex interests, I have no problem staying that way.

5'6, unemployed, depressed, self loathing, anxiety disorder, possibly aspergers, skinnyfat.

I am hopelessly aspie and quite ugly

I am 29 this year and have never had a gf or sex

And? You can get stretch marks like those if your skin isn't good. Pregnancy doesn't cause it. Growing of some body part does.

that loooks quite bad

I hope I'm not talking about "technical virginity". I never had a penis anywhere but my mouth (and even then that was with my fiance not another man). But if oral sex counts then I'm not a virgin but I consider myself to be one.

> White people complaining about virginity
It's a choice
You could all easily go and fuck 8/10 shitskins, but you are too racist.

I'm decently attractive, I can get attention with hot women but I can't hold a conversation for more than 2 minutes.

It's not 1800 mr. Smartass.

I'm suffering of anxiety disorder.

>22yo
>finished college for business
>bad job prospects because of economic and social reasons (boomers) unless I want part-time work for unrelated professions
>above average height but a little overweight
>white
>too serious
>average looks
>virgin

No point in life anons.

>Krokodil addict calling his injection sites "stretch marks"

>tfw all the problems guys on here have don't matter if you're a woman
>men will do everything for you anyway

Literally the only complaint they can have is that the guys chasing them aren't hot enough.

I've seen DOZENS of russian guys here in the US with black gfs. All the minorities here throw themselves at white guys. I am a CHI subhuman virgin, with two sisters and several cousins who have NEVER dated anyone hispanic. My oldest sister even kept going back to this fucking Cletus who beat her.

No you can't you stupid fuck, they want some ripped white dude with money not poor beta male manlets.

I know because every girl won't even spit in my direction including the brown ones.

8/10 blacks/hispanics?

i bet you're from the west coast

>I've seen DOZENS of russian guys here in the US with black gfs
in your cuck fantasies only

>All the minorities here throw themselves at white guys.
It is like this everywhere.

Pretty sure that map is fake. The Jap average is like 20.

Looks like an anime character

Actually, many girls have concerns about their bodies. Some are virgins in the late 20s because of this too.

Pierre, women lost their virginities when they were little infants 500 years ago.

>Some are virgins in the late 20s because of this too
how do you know that? don't say 'i just know, trust me'.
post some proofs or fuck off

This is a choice.

>16-17
Kek, we wish. >18 is more realistic.

I know a woman who is 28 and a virgin

She's a literal autist though. She will ask the same question over and over over. She even does the "autistic screeching"
She's a real life meme

>many

Maybe here in Canada but most women in Russia are skinny and attractive so i can't imagine them losing it later on in life. That's unrealistic.

that's true. he is probably a delusional virgin

I'm also a virgin and wish I was born in Eastern Europe :(

>wish I was born in Eastern Europe
ahahahahahahahahaha
be careful with your wishes

I've got some examples from my experience, but you can google something like "how do guys react on bad breast/fat/bodyhair etc".
>but most women in Russia are skinny and attractive so i can't imagine them losing it later on in life
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
You live in a fucking fairytale man.

Couldn't get an erection on my 18th with my gf because I was nervous and drunk, became a NEET after that. 24 now, kill me.

this guy is lying to you because he doesn't want you to come to russia to fuck russian girls. don't believe him. in fact 90% of girls in saint-petersburg look like supermodels

On social aspect yes because Canada is an extremely lonely country. Everybody here is lonely when you think about it. Canada is essentially introvert land and only the Stacey's and chads fugg and do exiting shit. Non-white Fobs stick together since they're fobs so they're also less lonely.

Maybe it's different in Russia but here it's real
Most of them are completely socially inept though
I know a couple of other guys who are virgins and are "relatively" normal, you couldn't guess they are, especially one that looks like a complete normie with a wide circle of friends
20+ Virgin girls though are completely fucked in the head, they're nice and all but you simply CAN'T bond with them, they're big balls of insecurity, hell they're fucking hot air balloons of neurosis and insecurities
The one I specifically know is also the biggest shut in I've ever seen, more than your average fat virgin nerd, she'd get her food delivered right into her place instead of going to the grocery store

You either
1) have a really bad taste or low standards
2) being autistic
Take a pick.

Is she fit?

if you're a pathetic lonely piece of shit doesn't mean everyone else is

Americans aren't white.
Women can sense whiteness like a bloodhound can smell.

Also Asians, but they are more picky because they are golddiggers.

бpaт 2 was a documentary
Danilla fucking that black news lady was no accident

>France

Most women in France lose their virginity before 15 unless they're fat and ugly. Your shitskins also lose their virginity early on because of your degenerate French culture.

No, she is not fit. She does take long walks, and periodically she will stand very still and look around and then do something on her phone, and continue walking.

Everyone knows she does this because she walks around town doing this odd behavior for hours and hours

>Maybe it's different in Russia but here it's real Most of them are completely socially inept though
did they tell you they're virgins? or are you a gynecologist?

That's like 6/10. And she is also with a big purse, not just white autist from Sup Forums.

Everyone is. You can easily tell if someone is a loner but most people know to hide it, me included.

I meant is she attractive m8, fit=attractive in the UK

>бpaт 2 was a documentary
no, it wasn't. and the guy you posted is a billionaire so he is an exception

> there are no good men in Russia ;_;

Nope I am from Michigan (the beautiful state shaped like a mitten).

good=rich with a huge cock
yes, sorry all our "good men' were killed in world war two, we're really sorry

seems a bit looney

>manlet
That alone disqualifies me, BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE
HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH A SPECIAL TV OFFER: A FUCKING RETARDED FUCKUP
IN THE PRICE OF BEING 5'7 AND BORN IN A SLAVSHIT COUNTRY YOU CAN GET
>introverted
>fatty mcfatass
>too autistic for normies
>too normal for autists
>socially awkward
>boring personality with ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT
>YOU HEARD ME RIGHT: ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT
100% FREE
ORDER NOW HAHAHAHAHAH AREN'T I HIALAIRUOUS HUYSS HAHAHAHAHAHA HAI BILY MAIS HERE LOLOLOLOLO IS FUINNY HAHAHAFGBYUFBIEDGYDGGFY