>Hockey
The NHL is American
>Maple Syrup
Americans have access to it too
>Winter Sports
Plenty of people play winter sports in America
>Free healthcare
it's not free we pay it with our taxes and it's not even good

Millions of Canadians already live in the states and retire there. It's completely idiotic for us not to become one country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29OWxAg04pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Canada only like Anglo French and Asian people and America have German Mexican and other people

Quebec wouldn't like it.

We could let them separate since they always wanted that. It would be stupid for them to separate rather than join the most powerful nation though.

you don't divide countries because of sport or food lol. the countries are too different politically. Canada is a social state, like Sweden or Germany, basically a land where the poor can flourish. America is the opposite, a land where the rich can flourish. those millions of canadians who went to the states probably went there because they're rich. and of course you don't have free health care, it's called "universal health care".

>I still don't get why we are separate countries

Open a book or a bloody wikipedia article then.

America is a sinking ship anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=29OWxAg04pw

>Canada is a social state, like Sweden or Germany, basically a land where the poor can flourish. America is the opposite, a land where the rich can flourish
Not true at all. Canadians are far better off than most Americans. There are however more richer people in America because of their population. Canada has around 1 million millionaires.

>Plenty of people play winter sports in America
I bet half the country doesn't

I support this notion. It's time to unite Niagara once again.

The colder states do.

How about Minnesota and Michigan join Canada instead

>Canadians are far better off than most Americans
that's what i mean. if you're poor or have a bad job in america, you are left to die in poverty. but if you're poor or have a bad job in canada, you have much better chances to live a good life

I agree. Our cities are mostly indistinguishable

Nah I don't like partial union. I want to be able to go to Florida and Cali anytime I want.

>I still don't get why we are seperate countries

Yeah... I don't get it, either.

This is your brain on collectivism

This is your brain on individualism

So, we can conclude that all Canadians are Marxist-Leninist since there is a marxist-leninist party?

Queen.
We also need New England

Dude, Canada and the US have far more in common politically than almost any other country. Canadian conservatives have made a major shift to align with the more free market Repubican ideals. Even Trudeau, a "left wing" politician, is supportive of things like the Keystone access pipeline and expanding Canadian oil.

Actually, that's also due to collectivization.

>wanting more C*nadians flooding into our country

Fuck that shit

>Canada is a social state, like Sweden or Germany

t. Knows nothing about Canada