Why do they want to live like insects?

Why do they want to live like insects?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't

they survived nukes

Nobody lives there. It's for tourists or people visiting from other cities.

I can see this being usefull for a cheap one nighter, waiting for your flight at the airport.

It's a capsule hotel

looks comfy

for cockroaches

Insect-like behaviour is a sign of superior civilisation.

Social insect, such as ants or bees, have excellent organisation.

I don't see any fridges

indeed
superior civilization

tbf this is for travellers, not that the typical Asian apartment is much bigger
t. Town is having an education crisis because Asians don't mind raising their 3 kids in a 40sqm highrise apartment

More like for wasps

Yeah, they're like robots. China is going to steamroll the West.

anybody got the cyberpunk flats in tokyo?

We have the same shit in Moscow. It's relatively cheap and comfy compared to regular hostels

how much for one night?

I think in some Japanese ones it's like $10

$30-$50 for avg Japanese capsule hotels

>$30-$50
fucking expansive for one night

Well they usually come with a lot of amenities

This feels _way_ more insecure and noisy compared to the longitudinal Japanese model. I can imagine everyone snoring and smelling there. The interior design is bretty nice though.

Considering the cheapest hotels rooms on average in Australia are going to set you back $120, $30~50 just for a place to crash with your own private enclosed space with comfortable enough bedding and power outlets is awesome. I wish the concept of capsule hotels would catch on in cities all around the world.

dafuq, here in argentina you can sleep in most motels for less than $30 the night in whole rooms with queen beds and bathroom.

that's because they're meme hotels intended for tourists.
poor japs typically go to other hotels, small and smelly but not coffin-like.

underrated post

Already exists

It's cheap as fuck, like half to a third of the price of a standard hotel room in a big city.

The downside is (for the one I visited at least) you can't control the temperature in your coffin, you can hear everyone else (some tourist below me was loudly munching on chips for example, and I heard a couple *BRRRAAAAAAAPPP*s too), and when I went for a shower the following morning the girl who checked me in the following day came into the boys showers to empty the bins and saw my penis.

>the girl who checked me in came to the boys showers and saw my penis
You're saying this like it's a bad thing

>*BRRRAAAAAAAPPP*
did you smell them, and enjoy the stank haha

doubt it was coincidence either.

No point anymore with stuff like Airbnb where you can get a private or shared bedroom for the same price.

underrated

I slept in one in 2009. We missed the train to get back to our hotel because we were enjoying the night life, so we went in one of those. Cheap and useful.

Because one of them will get to fuck the queen bee. A japanese qt in a tight yellow and black dress.

Brb this gives me a good idea for a hotel chain

vape laptop

Can you fuck in that hotel?

No self-respecting person would want to sleep in these, except for millennials. They eat this kind of shit up, they think its cute and hip, also they are, all of them, weeaboos.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They are mostly aged 20-35, and live in urban areas, predominantly the sanctuary cities of New York, LA, Seattle and Portland. The rural areas repel and trigger them as the preserve of the unsophisticated Drumpf voting rural redneck bigoted Christian white homophobe, just like creatures of the dark are repelled by the glare of day. They wish they could exterminate their burger eating, mart-sharting countrymen.

>the trains stop running after midnight
it sucks really

Ahaha nice

you would know a lot about chips you fat fuck

This

I would have fucking killed for shit like this as a younger man.

When you still live with your parents, and all of your dates still live with their parents, and you only have a smaller, cheap car for privacy, any place for the night (barring hostel-style like ) for $50 or less would have been amazing, given most any hotel here is well over $100 a night. Shit, even just to get out of the house for a time, have some quiet privacy to study or fuck around with video games and the internet. I was about to start thinking about L.A.N parties and what have you but that would most likely be completely against the rules and not even work out well physically.

>meanwhile in 1/3rd of Germany